Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
I look at this topic interesting to us, but apparently the person who turned to the forum is no longer there. Encourages certain thoughts ...

Original message
Тема эта смотрю интересна нам,но обратившемуся на форум человеку,видимо уже нет. Наталкивает на определенные мысли...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Something I do not understand well. And who dares to risk a license for the sake of her husband’s simple curiosity?

Original message
Что то я плохо понимаю. И кто решится рискнуть лицензией ради простого любопытства мужа?

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
There is no husband or wife. Fake.

Original message
Нет ни мужа,ни жены. Подстава.

Дмитрий М

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.khm-rozysk.ru
Worked on such topics quite successfully! The IP address can be set from the technical part of the letter in the e-mail, respectively, we start the left account, analyze the topics that interest the person whom we are calculating, make contact with the left account and try to switch to private by exchanging electronic mail. Further, it is enough to receive one letter by e-mail from a person, well, and there it’s really possible to find out the location, up to the name of the computer, if a person writes from the territory of the Russian Federation. Foreign IP-addresses work out accordingly more problematic.

Original message
Работали по таким темам довольно успешно! IP-адрес можно установить из технической части письма в электронной почте, соответственно заводим левый аккаунт, анализируем темы интерисующие человека, которого вычисляем, вступаем в контакт с левого аккаунта и пытаемся перейти на приват, обмениваясь электронкой. Далее достаточно получить одно письмо по электронке от человека, ну а там уже реально выяснить местонахождение, вплоть до имени компа, если человек пишет с территории РФ. Зарубежные IP-адреса отработать соответственно проблематичней.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Дмитрий М said:
Worked on such topics quite successfully! The IP address can be set from the technical part of the letter in the e-mail, respectively, we start the left account, analyze the topics that interest the person whom we are calculating, make contact with the left account and try to switch to private by exchanging electronic mail. Further, it is enough to receive one letter by e-mail from a person, well, and there it’s really possible to find out the location, up to the name of the computer, if a person writes from the territory of the Russian Federation. Foreign IP-addresses work out accordingly more problematic.
Hee hee And I have two phones with an Internet iPad and a netbook, which I do not use to send letters. So what ?! : D: D

Original message
Дмитрий М said:
Работали по таким темам довольно успешно! IP-адрес можно установить из технической части письма в электронной почте, соответственно заводим левый аккаунт, анализируем темы интерисующие человека, которого вычисляем, вступаем в контакт с левого аккаунта и пытаемся перейти на приват, обмениваясь электронкой. Далее достаточно получить одно письмо по электронке от человека, ну а там уже реально выяснить местонахождение, вплоть до имени компа, если человек пишет с территории РФ. Зарубежные IP-адреса отработать соответственно проблематичней.
Хи-хи. А у меня два телефона с инетом iPad и нетбук, которым я не пользуюсь для отсылки писем. Ну и чо?! :D :D

Дмитрий М

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.khm-rozysk.ru
Hee hee And I have two phones with an Internet iPad and a netbook, which I do not use to send letters. So what ?!
Well, our message regarding a very famous athlete was sent from the phone. And nothing! Calculated! :cool:

Original message
Хи-хи. А у меня два телефона с инетом iPad и нетбук, которым я не пользуюсь для отсылки писем. Ну и чо?!
Ну и наше сообщение в отношении очень знаменитой спортсменки было послано с телефона. И ничего! Вычислили! :cool:

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Дмитрий М said:
Hee hee And I have two phones with an Internet iPad and a netbook, which I do not use to send letters. So what ?!
Well, our message regarding a very famous athlete was sent from the phone. And nothing! Calculated! :cool:
Well done !!! Case is a great thing.
PS: It’s always nice to see documents and certificates on the site indicating professionalism and qualifications.

Original message
Дмитрий М said:
Хи-хи. А у меня два телефона с инетом iPad и нетбук, которым я не пользуюсь для отсылки писем. Ну и чо?!
Ну и наше сообщение в отношении очень знаменитой спортсменки было послано с телефона. И ничего! Вычислили! :cool:
Мыладцы!!! Случай-великое дело.
PS:Всегда приятно видеть на сайте документы и свидетельства, указывающие на профессионализм и квалификацию.

Дмитрий М

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.khm-rozysk.ru
Well, if you are used to working hoping for an occasion, then we are mainly for professionalism and qualifications. Good luck

Original message
Ну если Вы привыкли работать надеясь на случай, то мы в основном на профессионализм и квалификацию. Удачи!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Дмитрий М said:
Well, if you are used to working hoping for an occasion, then we are mainly for professionalism and qualifications. Good luck
Well, we didn’t work, you don’t know what I'm used to. Hope for professionalism always. And the case saves time.

Original message
Дмитрий М said:
Ну если Вы привыкли работать надеясь на случай, то мы в основном на профессионализм и квалификацию. Удачи!
Ну, мы с вами не работали, не знаете к чему я привык. Надейтесь на профессионализм всегда. А случай экономит время.

RedBaron

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dear detectives, I apologize for such a long silence in this thread. Just actually there was nothing to share. Until recently. About the IP addresses. I still managed to find two IP addresses from which this person went to Odnoklassniki. I will not tell you how I did it.
One of the IPs is the address belonging to the Skylink provider. As far as I know, they have dynamic addresses, that is, they change every time. Therefore, I would like to ask those who are really in the subject, is it possible to find out to whom the Skylink equipment is registered (modem and SIM card, since they are registered according to the passport data) at the dynamic address that was issued on such and such a day, on such something month? I understand that this is extremely difficult, most likely unlikely.

The second IP address is static corporate. That is, simply speaking, a worker. Belongs to the provider Enfort. I managed to find out that this address is listed in the organization in one town 30 km in the southeast of the Moscow region.

I would also like to know from reputable experts, someone could make such inquiries from providers and name the cost of these services. I am ready to consider any suggestions.

Original message
Уважаемый детективы, извиняюсь за столь долгое молчание в этой ветке. Просто собственно не чем было поделится. До последнего времени. По поводу IP адресов. Мне удалось все-таки обнаружить два IP адреса с которых этот человек заходил в Одноклассники. Я не буду рассказывать как мне это удалось.
Один из айпи это адрес принадлежащий провайдеру Скайлинк. У них насколько я знаю адреса динамические, то есть меняются каждый раз. Поэтому я хотел бы спросить у тех, кто действительно в теме, возможно ли узнать на кого зарегистрировано оборудование Скайлинк (модем и сим-карта, так как они регистрируются по паспортным данным) по динамическому адресу, который выдавался в такой-то день, в такой-то месяц? Понимаю, что это крайне сложно, скорее всего вообще маловероятно.

Второй IP адрес статический корпоративный. То есть по-просту говоря рабочий. Принадлежит провайдеру Энфорта. Удалось узнать, что этот адрес числится за организацией в одном городке в 30 км на юго-востоке Московской области.

Хотелось бы также узнать у уважаемых специалистов, кто-нибудь смог бы навести такие справки у провайдеров и назвать стоимость этих услуг. Я готов рассмотреть любые предложения.