Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

International Scientific and Practical Conference (Ukraine).

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Георгий Ахенко said:
.... I order myself. Will the entire conference be recorded in video format?
we will write. but what about the whole, I do not promise.

Original message
Георгий Ахенко said:
....заказываю себе. Будет ли записана вся конференция в видео формате?
писать будем. но как на счет всей, не обещаю.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Greetings from the delegation of NP "MOD"!
How is the conference going?
What's interestnig?
How many of our Ukrainian colleagues are there?

Original message
Привет делегации НП "МОД"!
Как проходит работа Конференции?
Что интересного?
Много ли на ней наших украинских коллег?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
I would also like to know something interesting?

Original message
Тоже бы хотелось узнать-что интересного?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Fine!
Detectives and lawyers, as well as related professions, were about 130 people.
We can say a more accurate figure after a closed meeting.
Colleagues are still approaching.
I’ll come to Russia, report!

Original message
Отлично!
Детективов и адвокатов, а так же смежных профессий было порядка 130 человек.
Более точную цифру сможем сказать после закрытого заседания.
Коллеги еще подъезжают.
Приеду в Россию, отчитаюсь!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Who represents VAChD at the Kharkov forum?
VAChD ignored.

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Кто представляет ВАЧД на харьковском форуме?
ВАЧД проигнорировали.

Георгий Ахенко

Private access level
Reaction score
Dear colleagues, I was personally at the conference. I really liked everything: D: D: D everything was organized at a high level. Thanks to colleagues from Orlan to two Dmitry : D: D: D for meeting and seeing off at the train station in Kharkov. A very useful meeting, I liked the reports of all speakers without exception. I especially liked the performance and special thanks to the candidate of jurisprudence, associate professor, Tatyana Vasilievna Katkova : D: D: D in defense of private investigation in Ukraine and the overthrow of " morbid "of the new Code of Criminal Procedure of Ukraine. And also thanks to the rather critical report of Doctor of Law, Associate Professor, Kharchenko Vadim Borisovich in which he showed where a private investigation in Ukraine can be attributed without the law on NPV :( :( :(. I really liked the community of lawyers with whom the conference was held, they (lawyers) are interested in working with private detectives and even very much. But not I liked that there were practically no private detectives. :( :( :( and colleagues from the VAChD did not arrive, it’s a pity :( :( :(. Regarding the adoption of the law in Ukraine on NPV, I thought so, if any of the private detectives will assist one of the Ukrainian people's deputies, or best of all, the leaders of the Verkhovna Rada factions when they are vitally interested in it, only then they will pass the law, and now, they need a damn, because only the deputies from the Verkhovna Rada to the regions are only protected by all power of the law enforcement system and the electorate should only pay grandmothers to corrupt officials from the girl on the clique of Themis. saving the drowning. as the rescuers at sea say, the work of the drowning themselves: shock:: shock:: shock:
gratitude from the bottom of my heart to the organizers of the conference: ugeek :: ugeek :: ugeek Antoshka : D: D: D

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги был лично на конференции. Все очень понравилось, :D :D :D все было организовано на высоком уровне. Благодарность коллегам из Орлана двум Дмитриям :D :D :D за встречу и проводы на вокзале в Харькове. Очень полезная встреча, понравились доклады всех без исключения выступающих. Особо понравилось выступление и особая благодарность к.ю.н.,доценту, Татьяны Васильевны Катковой :D :D :D в защиту частного сыска в Украине и ниспровержению "дебилоидного" нового УПК Украины. А также спасибо довольно критическому докладу д.ю.н, доценту, Харченко Вадиму Борисовичу в котором он показал, куда может быть причислен частный сыск в Украине без закона о ЧДД :( :( :( . очень понравилось сообщество адвокатов с которыми и проходила конференция, они (адвокаты) заинтересованы в сотрудничестве с частными детективами и даже очень. Но не понравилось, что частных детективов практически не было. :( :( :( и коллеги из ВАЧД не прибыли, очень жаль :( :( :( . На счет принятия закона в Украине о ЧДД, я подумал так, если кто либо из частных детективов окажет помощь кому либо из народных депутатов Украины или лучше всего руководителям фракций ВРУ, когда они будут в этом кровно заинтересованы, только тогда они примут закон. А сейчас, им до лампочки, так как, только депутатский корпус от ВРУ до регионов только защищен всей мощью правоохранительной системы а электорат должен только платить бабки продажным чиновникам от девки по кликухе Фемида. спасение утопающих. как говорят спасатели на море, дело рук самих утопающих :shock: :shock: :shock:
благодарность от всего сердца организаторам конференции :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: и лично Антошке :D :D :D

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
We are waiting for video, photo reports, as well as materials for familiarization!

Original message
Ждем видео-, фото- отчетов, а также материалы для ознакомления!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Руслан Кудинов said:
We are waiting for video, photo reports, as well as materials for familiarization!
I'm still in Kharkov.
When I leave I have not decided yet.
I'll come to St. Petersburg, lay out.

Original message
Руслан Кудинов said:
Ждем видео-, фото- отчетов, а также материалы для ознакомления!
Я ещё в Харькове.
Когда выезжаю ещё не определился.
Приеду в Питер, выложу.