Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Memo of the customer services

Reaction score
Website
www.
I tried it.
The so-called SERIAL NUMBER of two SIM cards is displayed (I have a mobile phone for two SIM cards).
Is this IMEI?

Original message
Попробовал.
Высвечивается, так называемый СЕРИЙНЫЙ НОМЕР двух симкарт (у меня мобильник на две симки).
Это и есть IMEI?

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! And I do not agree with this idea. I know how to search and I can search. In my subordination for 14 years there was a city search group, and even one of the wanted persons. This is to the fact that on this topic I can talk freely with anyone. The search is the same everywhere. Then you need to prepare a memo on thefts, thefts, rapes, murders and other crimes. It is interesting, and what will be the memo on abuse of official position, or on abuse of authority. And where will you put this memo? On the site, or constantly publish in the media. Do you believe that everyone who visits comes to the site and reads the rules for contacting a detective? Then it’s worth developing a memo for citizens to contact the police. FSB and other departments. And in order for everything to be executed correctly, all the necessary information is collected and there is a BH that asks questions and receives the necessary answers. You forgot the main thing that a smart BH will inspect the last location of the missing person (with the consent of the person seeking help) and much more. Apparently gentlemen, you need to remember those orders that guided us in our activities when we were in the service (I can tell their numbers). A detective who is not able to collect the necessary information about the loss is not a detective, but so-so, an empty place. Time plays into the hands of only the policeman, and the detective, as a rule, with rare exceptions, is approached when the police treat the statement with disdain. That is my opinion on this proposal.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! А я с такой идеей не соглашусь. Я знаю как искать и умею искать. В моем подчинении 14 лет была городская группа розыска, да и сам из розыскников. Это к тому, что на эту тему могу беседовать свободно с любым. Розыск везде одинаков. Тогда надо готовить памятку по кражам, угонам, насилкам, мокрухам и прочим преступлениям. Интересно, а какая будет памятка по злоупотреблению служебным положением, или по превышению служебных полномочий. А где вы эту памятку будете выставлять ? На сайте, или постоянно в СМИ публиковать. Вы полагаете, что все обращающиеся, заходят на сайт и читают правила обращения к детективу ? Тогда стоит разработать памятку для обращения граждан в полицию. ФСБ и прочие ведомства. А для того, чтобы правильно все было оформлено, собраны все необходимые сведения и существует ЧД, который задает вопросы и получает необходимые ответы. Вы забыли главное, что умный ЧД осмотрит последнее место нахождения пропавшего ( с согласия обращающегося за помощью ) и многое другое. Видимо господа, Вам надо вспомнить те приказы, которыми мы руководствовались в своей деятельности, когда состояли на службе ( могу подсказать их номера ). А детектив, который не в состоянии собрать необходимую информацию о потеряшке, не детектив, а так себе, пустое место. Время играет на руку только полицейскому, а к детективу, как правило, за редким исключением, обращаются в том случае, когда в полиции к заявлению относятся с пренебрежением. Таково мое мнение на это предложение.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Igor))) Such reminders of citizens ’appeals to government agencies have long existed and have been working .... At least in the territory of the Russian Federation ... And as for the rest .... Memos (guidelines) to investigate the crimes that you have drawn attention also exists and works ... And regarding BH activities .... These leaflets are advisory in nature (to facilitate working with clients) .... If you do not like it, you can not use it .... Nobody forces it. ..And they are published as an exchange of experience in organizing events, to facilitate the planning of certain actions ..... If you want, share your work experience (just like a black hole) ... If not, no one forces you to share experience ... .And prepare some kind of documents .... What I-I published in this topic is used almost personally in my work .... For the purposes mentioned above .... Something like this .... And about that someone forgot something, a memo is just an approximate list of questions for which he applied for With help, I must give answers and the BH to be clarified (and the list is far from complete, but an approximate one), and not a plan for a specific order ... You should also not forget about this and carefully read published posts ....

Original message
Игорь))) Такие памятки обращения граждан в государственные структуры уже давно существуют и работают....По крайней мере на территории РФ...А относительно остального....Памятки (методические рекомендации) по расследованию тех преступлений,на которые Вы обратили внимание также существуют и работают...А относительно деятельности ЧД....Эти памятки носят рекомендательный характер (для облегчения работы с клиентами)....Если не нравится-можете не пользоваться....Никто же насильно то не заставляет...А опубликованы они в качестве обмена опытом в организации мероприятий,для облегчения планирования определенных действий.....Если хотите-делитесь опытом работы (именно как ЧД)...Если нет,так никто и не заставляет делится опытом....И готовить какие то документы....То,что опубликовал в данной теме я-используется практически лично в моей деятельности ....В целях,указанных выше....Как то так....А по поводу того,что кто то что то забыл-памятка-лишь примерный перечень вопросов,на которые обратившийся за помощью должен дать ответы и подлежащие выяснению ЧД (и перечень далеко не полный,а примерный),а не план по конкретному заказу...Об этом также не стоит забывать и внимательнее читать опубликованные посты....

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Andrey Vasilievich! Where will you publish this memo? To throw in each mailbox or to paste on corners? I think the topic is completely useless. But a memo to a detective who is interested in how to find a loss can and should be created. The last time I wrote about this, only I can’t find what was written.

Original message
Андрей Васильевич ! А где Вы будете публиковать эту памятку ? В каждый почтовый ящик бросать или на углах расклеивать ? Полагаю тема полностью бесполезная. А вот памятку детективу, которые интересуются как найти потеряшку, создать можно и нужно. Прошлый раз об этом писал, только вот написанного найти не могу.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Igor. Again, you are inattentive ... This memo is just for BH (for the convenience of working with clients) ... For example, how we do it ... A person comes in who needs our help in the same search. We give him this a memo, so that he would note all the information that he has on the items there ... The information obtained in this way (both in oral communication and recorded in writing) allows you to plan events (without missing important points), to identify those moments that are not known to the customer (possibly), take measures to establish these circumstances ... That's what the memo is for ... In addition, I, for example, have similar memos for other types of services, drawn up as a questionnaire a sheet to be filled out by a potential customer ... This is done due to the fact that sometimes (as practice has shown), in the absence of such questionnaires, the customer may be “lodged” with respect to the fact that he allegedly already has l information that was obtained during the implementation of the service of collecting information from the BH and he does not need it (which, of course, may affect the payment of the volume of services already provided ... (I know of course, did you encounter Igor with similar facts .. .You, when I was starting my activity as a black hole since 1999, I came across) ... In order to avoid such “misunderstandings”, the customer is invited to write this questionnaire personally (or in the form of an application for order execution), using the black hole, in which we ask him to answer a number of questions (regarding the information that the client has on the question of interest). The client, filling out this questionnaire, actually indicates the entire amount of information that he knows, which subsequently avoids various misunderstandings regarding the amount of information, provided to the client by a private detective during the execution of a specific order, eliminates unnecessary "gestures" from the BH relative to what is already available on my the moment of receipt of the order for the amount of information ... So such developments are clearly useful and are made on the basis of practical application for better service delivery .... To apply or not to use similar methods of work, of course, depends on everyone .... Each goes its own way ... And if you are Igor, against these “initiatives”, this does not mean at all that nobody needs them .... For example, I’m used to carefully plan my work so that even at the stage of acceptance of the order I don’t miss anything to do it right ... It is for this that I personally need the data from the training manual, which I compiled taking into account the experience of working both in law enforcement and already on the path of practicing NPV ... Do they need others, this is a question for which everyone should answer for himself ....

Original message
Игорь.Опять Вы невнимательны...Эта памятка как раз для ЧД (для удобства работы с клиентами)...Например,как это делается у нас...Приходит человек,которому нужна наша помощь в том же розыске.Мы даем ему данную памятку,что бы он по имеющимся там пунктам отметил всю информацию,которой он располагает...Полученная таким образом информация (как в устном общении,так и в зафиксированном в письменном виде) позволяет запланировать проведение мероприятий(при это не упустив важные моменты),обозначить те моменты,которые не известны заказчику (возможно),принять меры к установлению данных обстоятельств...Вот для чего памятка...Кроме этого,у меня,например,существуют подобные памятки и на оказание иных видов услуг,оформленные в виде опросного листа,который подлежит заполнению потенциальным заказчиком ...Это делается в связи с тем обстоятельством,что иногда (как показала практика),при отсутствии подобных опросных листов,со стороны заказчика возможны "предьявы" относительно того,что он якобы уже располагал сведениями,которые были добыты в ходе осуществления услуги по сбору сведений со стороны ЧД и они ему не нужны (что,естественно может сказатся на оплате уже оказанного объема услуг...(на знаю конечно,сталкивались ли Вы Игорь с подобными фактами...Я вот,когда еще начинал свою деятельность в качестве ЧД с 1999 году сталкивался)...Что бы избежать подобных " недоразумений",заказчику предлагается собственноручно,либо с помощью ЧД заполнить данный опросный лист (фактически в виде заявления на осуществление заказа),в котором мы его просим ответить на ряд вопросов (касаемо информации,которой располагает клиент по интересующему вопросу).Клиент,заполняя данный опросный лист,фактически обозначивает весь объем информации,который ему известен,что в последствии позволяет избежать различных недоразумений,относительно объема сведений,предоставляемых клиенту частным детективом в ходе исполнения конкретного заказа,позволяет исключить лишние "телодвижения" со стороны ЧД относительно уже имеющегося на момент поступления заказа объема информации...Так что подобные наработки явно полезны и производятся на основании практики применения,для более качественного оказания услуг.... Применять или не применять подобные методы работы,конечно зависит от каждого....Каждый идет своим путем...А если Вы Игорь,против этих "починов"-это совсем не означает,что они никому не нужны....Я вот например,привык тщательно планировать свою работу,что бы даже на стадии приемки заказа ничего не упустить и все сделать как надо...Именно для этого мне вот лично и нужны данные "методички",которые составлялись мною с учетом опыта работы как в правохране,так и уже на стезе занятия ЧДД...Нужны ли они другим-это уже вопрос,на который должен ответить себе каждый сам....

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Andrey Vasilievich! I read the publication very carefully and expressed my purely opinion on this issue. I live in a different country and it was decided at the time of the decision to contact the client and accept the order from him to first conclude an agreement with him on appropriate assistance. There is a clause in the contract according to which the client agrees to provide BH with all information at his disposal about the wanted person. The detective negotiates with the client everything that he will do and does not go beyond this framework. Apparently in your country it is customary to say one thing and do another. So misunderstandings turn out. Then you really need a memo, but not to the client, but to the detective who must clearly know what is required of him. You can find a loss for 500 bucks, or you can for 5000. As you can see, there is a difference. And here it all depends on how much the detective knows what he has to do. Surely you should not find out what grades in high school the wanted person received, if this is not related to his search. And the client does it right that he refuses to pay for such events that are not specifically stipulated. You are right, everyone goes his own way, while showing how competent he is in a particular issue. And I still remain in my opinion. I just suppose that instead of such a memo, it would not be bad, under the general editorship of the MOD, to issue for detectives (apparently a large print run) rules for urgent action in contact with a client. (this would be more likely to be useful for those who did not work in operational units). And for you a question. You gave the client a memo, but he cannot answer questions at the meeting. I went home, came three days later. Time is lost. I strongly doubt the rush, BH is in any case an auxiliary lever. Although it may not always be, it is not wanted.

Original message
Андрей Васильевич ! Я очень внимательно читал публикацию и высказал сугубо свое мнение по данному вопросу, Я живу в ином государстве и у нас принято в момент принятия решения о контакте с клиентом и приемке от него заказа в первую очередь заключать с ним договор о соответствующей помощи. В договоре есть пункт, согласно которого клиент обязуется предоставить ЧД всю, имеющеюся в его распоряжении информацию о разыскиваемом. Детектив оговаривает с клиентом все, что будет делать и за эти рамки не выходит. Видимо у вас в РФ принято говорить одно, а делать другое. Вот и получаются недоразумения. Тогда действительно нужна памятка, но не клиенту а детективу, который должен четко знать, что от него требуется. Можно потеряшку разыскать за 500 баксов, а можно за 5000. Как видите, разница есть. И здесь все зависит от того, насколько детектив знает то, что ему предстоит делать. Наверняка не следует выяснять, какие оценки в средней школе получал разыскиваемый, если это не имеет отношения к его розыску. И правильно делает клиент, что такие мероприятия, которые конкретно не оговорены, отказывается оплачивать. Вы правы,каждый идет своим путем, показывая при этом, насколько он компетентен в том или ином вопросе. И я все же остаюсь при своем мнении. Вот только полагаю, что вместо такой памятки, было бы не плохо под общей редакцией МОД, для детективов выпустить ( видимо большим тиражом ) правила неотложных действий при контакте с клиентом. ( это скорее будет полезно для тех, кто не работал в оперативных подразделениях ). А для Вас вопрос. Вы дали клиенту памятку, а он не может при встрече ответить на вопросы. Пошел домой, пришел через три дня. Время упущено. Я сильно сомневаюсь в спешке, ЧД в любом случае вспомогательный рычаг. Хотя может быть и не всегда, но ни как не в розыске.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
And also Andrey Vasilievich! I repeat that I expressed my purely opinion, which is clearly the opposite of yours. I understand your dissatisfaction, which I clearly see in your answer. In reply to your letter, I believe that I have shared my experience in this area. And I know that the search is not very bad. And if I don’t use such a memo (I have a memo only according to the description it will take on a person’s appearance), which I also practically do not use, then this means only one thing, I know that. I do not want to argue with you. Once again I repeat that I expressed my purely opinion and probably in this case it’s not worth it to me to unsubscribe what I want or not. Somehow I will decide for myself.

Original message
И еще Андрей Васильевич ! Я повторюсь, что высказал сугубо свое мнение, которое явно противоположно Вашему. Понимаю Ваше недовольство, что явно усматриваю в Вашем ответе. Отвечая на Ваше письмо, я полагаю,что поделился своим опытом работы в этой области. А знаю я розыск весьма не плохо. И если я не пользуюсь такой памяткой ( имею памятку только по описанию примет внешности человека ), которой тоже практически не пользуюсь, то это значит только одно, я это знаю. Я не хочу с Вами спорить. Еще раз повторяю, что высказал сугубо свое мнение и наверно не стоит в данном случае мне отписывать, что я хочу или нет. Я как-нибудь сам решу.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Budaev and partners! I realized that something did not work out for you with setting up the IMEI phone number. Dial in the phone: asterisk, grille, zero six, grille. Everything is typed without spaces. A number of fifteen digits will pop up. This is IMEY. This set is valid all over the world, although I can’t talk about the Russian Federation.

Original message
Будаеву и партнерам ! Я понял, что у Вас что-то не получилось с установлением ИМЕЙ номера телефона. Наберите в телефоне: звездочка ,решетка, ноль шесть, решетка. Все набирается без пробелов. Выскочит номер из пятнадцати цифр. Это и есть ИМЕЙ. Такой набор действует по всему миру, хотя не могу говорить об РФ.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Budaev and partners! I realized that something did not work out for you with setting up the IMEI phone number. Dial in the phone: asterisk, grille, zero six, grille. Everything is typed without spaces. A number of fifteen digits will pop up. This is IMEY. This set is valid all over the world, although I can’t talk about the Russian Federation.

Everything turned out, Igor Borisovich!
Back in April this year happened... :)

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Будаеву и партнерам ! Я понял, что у Вас что-то не получилось с установлением ИМЕЙ номера телефона. Наберите в телефоне: звездочка ,решетка, ноль шесть, решетка. Все набирается без пробелов. Выскочит номер из пятнадцати цифр. Это и есть ИМЕЙ. Такой набор действует по всему миру, хотя не могу говорить об РФ.

Всё получилось, Игорь Борисович!
Ещё в апреле с.г. получилось... :)

emeliyanich

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I am grateful for such useful information.

Original message
Благодарен за такую полезную информацию.