whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

to find a debtor in Estonia, Latvia. I pay 10 thousand euros

Николай111

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day. Services are required to search for the debtor (fraudster) and
repayment of debt. Man provided shipping services
(electronics) across the border from Estonia to Russia, bypassing customs.
Naturally, this goes beyond the scope of the law, so no
there are no contracts and other things. Goods purchased in Germany were sent to
address to Estonia. From there it was transported to the Russian Federation. There are addresses of two couriers,
one of them took the goods to their address in Estonia. Through it you need
go to the organizer, with whom I agreed, communicated and
paid for work. Perhaps he lives in Latvia, (judging by his
according to). On condition of returning my goods, I pay a fee in
the amount of 10 thousand euros. Details of the calculation and other information can
discuss in a letter, or by phone. Leave your contacts in PM

Original message
Добрый день. Необходимы услуги по поиску должника (мошенника) и
возврату долга. Человек предоставлял услуги по пересылке товара
(электроника) через границу из Эстонии в Россию в обход таможни.
Естественно это выходит за рамки законодательства, по этому никаких
договоров и прочего нет. Купленный в Германии товар отправлялся на
адрес в Эстонию. Оттуда перевозился в РФ. Есть адреса двух курьеров,
один из них принимал товар на свой адрес в Эстонии. Через него нужно
выйти на организатора, с которым я договаривался, общался и
рассчитывался за работу. Возможно он проживает в Латвии, (судя по его
словам). При условии возврата моего товара, плачу вознаграждение в
сумме 10 тыс. евро. Детали расчёта и остальную информацию можем
обсудить в письме, или по телефону. Оставляйте контакты в личку

Хагани

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
I see. Well, not an easy job ............

Original message
понятно.ну не простая работа............

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I was engaged in such schemes for a long time when I worked at customs. Contact me, maybe I'll tell you something sensible. To be honest, it’s easier to put in a double bass than to solve the financial issue. Especially if a lot of time has passed. And you can already forget about the load forever. And to us, about the reward: D

Original message
Ядолго занимался такими схемами когда работал в таможне. Свяжитесь со мной-может быть подскажу что-нибудь дельное. Если честно, то проще посадить за контрабас, чем решить вопрос по финансам. Тем более, если прошло много времени. А про груз вам можно уже забыть навсегда. А нам-про вознаграждение :D

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
By the way, about electronics, Pyatakov (the smuggler of St. Petersburg) has already drowned. About three days ago: D. And his wife, too: D

Original message
Кстати, про электронику-Пятаков (контрабандист Питерский) уже утонул. Дня три как назад :D . И жена его тоже :D

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Nikolay, your wishes are clear. But in this case, the situation should be divided into: search and receipt of debt. The search is paid separately and is not included in the amount of remuneration offered by you upon the collection of debts. The second question is recovery. Not everyone deals with these issues. And those involved, as a rule, work for a percentage of the amount recovered. Although, the amount announced by you may fit into acceptable interest.

Original message
Николай, Ваши пожелания понятны. Но в данном случае ситуацию следует разделить на: поиск и получение долга. Поиск оплачивается отдельно и не входит в предложенную Вами сумму вознаграждения, по факту взыскания задолженности. Второй вопрос - взыскание. Не все занимаются этими вопросами. А те, кто занимается, как правило работают за процент от взыскиваемой суммы. Хотя, озвученная Вами сумма, возможно и укладывается в приемлемые проценты.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
Nikolay, your wishes are clear. But in this case, the situation should be divided into: search and receipt of debt. The search is paid separately and is not included in the amount of remuneration offered by you upon the collection of debts. The second question is recovery. Not everyone deals with these issues. And those involved, as a rule, work for a percentage of the amount recovered. Although, the amount announced by you may fit into acceptable interest.
Eugene is absolutely right.
Flies separately, cutlets separately.

Original message
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
Николай, Ваши пожелания понятны. Но в данном случае ситуацию следует разделить на: поиск и получение долга. Поиск оплачивается отдельно и не входит в предложенную Вами сумму вознаграждения, по факту взыскания задолженности. Второй вопрос - взыскание. Не все занимаются этими вопросами. А те, кто занимается, как правило работают за процент от взыскиваемой суммы. Хотя, озвученная Вами сумма, возможно и укладывается в приемлемые проценты.
Евгений абсолютно прав.
Мухи отдельно, котлеты отдельно.

Николай111

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I understand everything, but you also understand - I need a specific result, namely the return of technology. Since it is not a fact that the detective will find exactly the person who is needed. It is not a fact that the debtor will then not begin to hide after it is simply found. Therefore, I see a solution to the situation as a package of services. I understand that not everyone does this. But on the other hand, I believe that a good detective must have different methods of influence to solve the problem and it is not necessary to act on his own behalf or within the framework of the law. This is not very effective these days.

Original message
Я всё понимаю, но и вы поймите - мне - нужен конкретный результат, - а именно возврат техники. Так как не факт, что детектив найдёт именно того человека который нужен. Не факт, что должник потом не начнёт скрываться, после того как его просто найдут. По - этому вижу решение ситуации как комплекс услуг. Понимаю, что не каждый этим занимается. Но с другой стороны я считаю, у хорошего детектива должны быть разные методы воздействия для решения проблемы и совсем не обязательно действовать от своего имени или в рамках закона. Это в наше время мало эффективно.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Николай111 said:
I understand everything, but you also understand - I need a specific result, namely the return of technology. Since it is not a fact that the detective will find exactly the person who is needed. It is not a fact that the debtor will then not begin to hide after it is simply found. Therefore, I see a solution to the situation as a package of services. I understand that not everyone does this. But on the other hand, I believe that a good detective must have different methods of influence to solve the problem and it is not necessary to act on his own behalf or within the framework of the law. This is not very effective these days.
The scope of the law is such a thing that when you cross them you sometimes have to pay a lot more than 10,000 euros. Russia is a country of paradoxes.
It’s easier to pay a lower amount for getting a particular compromising evidence. And having this compromising evidence, decide for yourself how to use it to return the equipment. Good dirt is like honey: they flock to it themselves, so that it would not be worse.

Original message
Николай111 said:
Я всё понимаю, но и вы поймите - мне - нужен конкретный результат, - а именно возврат техники. Так как не факт, что детектив найдёт именно того человека который нужен. Не факт, что должник потом не начнёт скрываться, после того как его просто найдут. По - этому вижу решение ситуации как комплекс услуг. Понимаю, что не каждый этим занимается. Но с другой стороны я считаю, у хорошего детектива должны быть разные методы воздействия для решения проблемы и совсем не обязательно действовать от своего имени или в рамках закона. Это в наше время мало эффективно.
Рамки закона такая штука, что когда их переходить иногда приходиться платить много больше 10000 евро. Россия-страна парадоксов.
Проще заплатить меньшую сумму за получение конкретного компромата. А имея этот компромат уж сами решайте как его использовать для возврата техники. Хороший компромат как мед: на него слетаются сами, чтобы не было еще хуже.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
In Estonia, such matters are very difficult to resolve. And Eugene is right - work from 2 parts is possible, guarantees for the result in such cases are not legitimately given. A gambler should, if he wants, take risks.

Original message
В Эстонии очень сложно решаются подобные дела. И прав Евгений - возможна работа из 2-х частей, гарантии на результат в таких случаях правомерно не даются. Азартный клиент должен, ежели хочет, рисковать.