whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

to find a debtor in Estonia, Latvia. I pay 10 thousand euros

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Yes, Oleg, I agree, in Estonia, our front line, it is so difficult to solve such problems ... how can we fly to the moon. I work on many issues there and now, how I have to communicate with aliens.

Original message
Да,Олег,согласен,в Эстонии,нашей передовой,настолько тяжело решать такие проблемы...как нам на луну слетать. Работаю по многим вопросам там и сейчас,как с инопланетянами приходится общаться.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
I fully agree with colleagues to share the search for specific people and return the goods. Otherwise, no one will undertake. And the risk for the client is high that the result will not be the one that he wants to get. But the chicken is pecking a grain ...

Original message
Полностью согласен с коллегами,разделять поиск конкретных людей и возврат товара. По другому, не возьмется никто. И риск для клиента высок,что результата не будет того,который он хочет получить.Но курочка по зернышку клюет...
Reaction score
You immediately needed to write this to the collector, they would immediately explain everything and name the price and they would not forget about the advance payment. If anyone takes up the solution to your problem, it will be a young inexperienced detective or fraudster.

Original message
Это вам сразу нужно было писать коллектору, они бы сразу все объяснили и назвали цену и еще про аванс не забыли бы . Если кто и возьмется за решения Вашей проблемы, это будет молодой неопытный детектив или мошенник.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Vitaly, most likely you are right. :(

Original message
Виталий, скорей всего Вы правы. :(
Reaction score
Just recently, they talked with Robert on the topic of cunning clients. Here you are a good example and eat a fish and pay only for the final result :cool:

Original message
Вот только недавно с Робертом общались ,на тему хитрых клиентов. Вот пожалуйста наглядный пример и рыбку съесть и оплата только за конечный результат :cool:

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
:)

Original message
:)

Николай111

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I just need a result, and I want to pay for it, not for promises. but the "detectives" who promise nothing and work on a prepaid basis - more than enough. Here, right now, everyone will happily take an advance payment from me and begin to "work." As a result, I will lose time and money, .. I’ll also get some info about a person that the detective will not find out where to find the thread on a social network or in open sources. THANKS - but let such workers go through the forest. If a person is confident in his capabilities, then he will take up the task and make it, and the balabol will assure that everything is complicated, that prepayment is needed and there are no guarantees, etc. etc. I understand perfectly well that no one can give 100% guarantees, but why should I pay it is not known for what ?!

If a serious person with a reputation takes up this matter, then I am ready to discuss options with a reasonable prepayment and search for a debtor without returning the debt. But guarantees will be needed that this is the right person. you need to work in Estonia and maybe the ends will be in Latvia. There is no need to expect that they will kindly talk to you and tell you everything right away.

PS - when you put the car for repair - you also make an advance payment, and then take it faulty, if suddenly the master couldn’t do it? ... In any service sector they pay for the result, but how successful it will be depends only on the professionalism of the contractor

Original message
Мне то какраз нужен результат и я хочу заплатить за него, а не за обещания. а вот "детективов" ничего не обещающих и работающих по предоплате - хоть отбавляй. Тут щас каждый с радостью возьмёт с меня предоплату и начнёт "работать". В итоге я потеряю время и деньги, .. ещё я получу некоторую инфу о человеке, которую детектив не вставая с места найдёт где нить в социальной сети или в открытых источниках. СПАСИБО - но такие работники пусть идут лесом. Если человек уверен в своих возможностях то он возьмётся за дело и сделает его, а балаболы будут уверять что всё сложно, что нужна предоплата и нет гарантий и тд тп. Я прекрасно понимаю, что 100% гарантий никто дать не может, но почему я должен платить неизвестно за что?!

Если серьёзный человек с репутацией возьмётся за это дело, то я готов обсудить варианты с вменяемой предоплатой и поиском должника без возвращения долга. Но нужны будут гарантии, что это именно тот человек. работать нужно в Эстонии и возможно концы будут в Латвии. Не нужно рассчитывать на то, что с вами там любезно будут разговаривать и сразу всё расскажут и покажут.

PS - вы когда машину на ремонт ставите - вы тоже предоплату делаете, а потом забираете неисправной, если вдруг мастер сделать не смог?... В любой сфере услуг платят за результат, а насколько он будет успешный - зависит только профессионализма исполнителя
Reaction score
I heard your opinion, you are not me. For this amount that you offer more than one self-respecting detective will not work, I personally would not. If you think this is decent money, you are deeply mistaken for such work. For this amount, I will do a six-month bank account detailing without getting out of my chair and don’t have to go around Europe, look for some scammers, and even be afraid of something there. For comparison, contact a lawyer with your problem and compare the amount you offer and its fee: shock: In the end, get a criminal case suspended for the search for persons, or a court decision, of course in your favor, you will just take off.
300,000 rubles is wanted in Russia, if you seriously approach this issue. Or as you wrote there inf. from social networks will provide beginners detective or a detective who stupidly work out an advance.
An experienced detective simply will not take it, or the conditions will be completely different.
A search is not a car repair ...

Original message
Ваше мнение я услышал,Вы меня нет. За эту сумму,которую вы предлагаете не один уважающий себя сыщик работать не станет,лично я бы не стал.Если вы думаете что это приличные деньги,для такой работы глубоко ошибаетесь. За эту сумму я сделаю шестимесячную детализацию банковского счета не вставая с кресла и не надо мотаться по Европе,искать каких то мошенников,да еще чего то там опасаться. Для сравнения, обратитесь к адвокату с вашей проблемой и сравните предлагаемую вами сумму и его гонорар :shock: В конечном результате получите уголовное дело приостановленное за розыском лиц,или решение суда,конечно в вашу пользу,только что вы сним будете делать.
300 000 рублей стоит розыск по России,если серьезно подходить к этому вопросу. Или как вы там ранее писали инф. из соц сетей предоставит начинающих сыщик или детектив ,который тупо отработает аванс.
Опытный сыщик просто не возьмется за это,либо условия будут совсем иными.
Сыск это не ремонт автомобиля...

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Астра said:
A search is not a car repair ...
Strongly agree, the comparison is not appropriate.

Original message
Астра said:
Сыск это не ремонт автомобиля...
Категорически согласен, сравнение не уместное.