+79214188555

Need help novice detectives

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
In St. Petersburg, having learned, only teach a license to protect.

Original message
В Питере, поучившись, только лицензию на охрану поучите.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Роберт said:
In St. Petersburg, having learned, only teach a license to protect.
Well, why))) The law is the same everywhere ... And as regards the issuance of a license, they certainly can’t give it, but only for other reasons ... (not because the person who completed the training course does not have a legal education or necessary work experience) ... Everything in life happens ... :(

Original message
Роберт said:
В Питере, поучившись, только лицензию на охрану поучите.
Ну почему же))) Закон то везде один...А по поводу выдачи лицензии-могут конечно и не дать,но только по другим основаниям...(не потому,что лицо,прошедшее курс обучения,не имеет юридического образования либо необходимого стажа работы)...Все в жизни бывает... :(

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Роберт said:
Александр 777 $$$ said:
Good day, Victor!
My name is Alexander. Tell me, please, does it take a lot of time to get a license?

Thank!
Sincerely, Alexander!
A month or two. First, register your IP, which indicates the types of activities. The main thing should be "conducting investigations." If you get it wrong, you’ll be within the limits of a month or two. Then medicine, fingerprinting in the police, the main thing is the documents on the highest legal or on the confirmation of experience in law enforcement. If this is not, ripening. Then you make copies of the work and what else (they will give a list), sew into the matter according to the inventory and go to the management of the permission to talk. Then you wait for the order, about a month. And you go to the head of the permit for a license and certificate, but before that you still need to bring all the copies to the district permit, otherwise the license and certificate will not be given. And that’s all. : D

I completely agree with my colleague! : D

Original message
Роберт said:
Александр 777 $$$ said:
Доброго времени суток, Виктор!
Меня зовут Александр. Подскажите, пожалуйста, много времени занимает получение лицензии?

Спасибо!
С уважением, Александр!
Месяц-два. Сначала регистрация своего ИП, где указываются виды деятельности. Главная должна быть"проведение расследований". Если напутаете, будете пределы вать- еще месяц-два потеряете. Потом медицина, сдача отпечатков пальцев в полиции, главное -документы о высшем юридическом или о подтверждении стажа в правоохранительных органах. Если этого нет-дозвидания. Потом делаете копии трудовой и еще там чего (перечень дадут), шьете в дело согласно описи и идете к руководству разрешиловки беседы беседовать. Потом ждете приказа-примерно месяц. И идете к начальнику разрешиловки за лицензией и удостоверением, да перед этим нужно еще все копии в районную разрешиловку занести, иначе лицензию и удостоверение не дадут. И все. :D

Полностью согласен с коллегой! :D

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Learning is useless, even we do not have certified courses.

Original message
Учиться бесполезно, даже у нас нет сертифицированных курсов.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Роберт said:
Learning is useless, even we do not have certified courses.
All the necessary information on training in the Center for Central Affairs of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the region ... :) They will tell everyone ...

Original message
Роберт said:
Учиться бесполезно, даже у нас нет сертифицированных курсов.
Вся необходимая информация по обучению-в ЦЛРР МВД региона... :) Там все расскажут...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I would learn myself. If the courses are good, do not put: D

Original message
Я бы сам поучился. Если курсы хорошие, не помещает :D

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Robert, come in, we will conduct exchange of experience and draw certificates))): D

Original message
Роберт, заходи, поведем курсы обмена опытом и сертификаты нарисуем))) :D

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Магат said:
Robert, come in, we will conduct exchange of experience and draw certificates))): D
WHERE IS THE PHOTO?

Original message
Магат said:
Роберт, заходи, поведем курсы обмена опытом и сертификаты нарисуем))) :D
ГДЕ ФОТО?

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Good day to all. Friends, "to the heap" please tell me how to assign a name to your PSA, when registering an IP, it is written that you must specify "IP Ivan Ivanich" everywhere, when registering a license, if I’m not mistaken (since I’m now in the process of collecting documents) it’s not indicated anywhere name. How to be
Thank you in advance.

Original message
Доброго времени суток всем. Друзья, "до кучи" подскажите пожалуйста каким образом присвоить название своему ЧДА, при регистрации ИП прописано что надо везде указывать "ИП Иван Иваныч", при оформлении лицензии если я не ошибаюсь(так как я сейчас в процессе сбора документов) тоже нигде не указывается название. Как быть?
Заранее всех благодарю.