Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство. Москва. IPS. said:
Robert, and all interested, documents for obtaining a license are drawn up and handed over to licensees. In June we’ll see the result. The applicant has neither legal education nor experience in the operational investigative units. A certificate of completion of the NOU SPO "Special Training School" Vityaz "was attached.
Does this “Vityaz” have the right to study? Cyril, be sure to tell the result ... Interesting ... But the most important thing is that the documents were accepted ...

Original message
Детективное агентство. Москва. IPS. said:
Роберт, и все интересующиеся, документы на получение лицензии оформлены и сданы в лицензионщикам. В июне посмотрим результат. У претендента нет ни юридического образования ни стажа в оперативно следственных подразделениях. Было приложено свидетельство об окончании НОУ СПО "Школа спецподготовки "Витязь".
А у этого "Витязя" имеется право на обучение? Кирилл,обязательно сообщи результат...Интересно...Но самое главное-доку менты то приняли...

частный детектив Химки

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I received my first license without having at that time a legal education and experience in law enforcement.
Attached certificate of completion of the courses - no problem.
The training took place in Moscow in the know-how.
Received a license in the Vladimir region.

Z.Y.
I know for sure that I am not the only one from the members of the forum :)

There are no problems.
Licensed educational institutions - above the roof.

Original message
Я свою первую лицензию получал не имея на тот момент юридического образования и стажа в правоохранительных органах.
Приложил свидетельство об окончании курсов - никаких проблем.
Обучение проходил в Москве в НОУ.
Лицензию получал во Владимирской области.

З.Ы.
Точно знаю, что из форумчан я не один такой :)

Проблем нет никаких.
Лицензированных учебных заведений - выше крыши.

ирина мур

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Victor, let me tell you:
1If you are a pro, and you understand the violation, the "edge" (wiretap), and just observant and lying.
2. There is a license - the creation and promotion of sites is the main thing !!!!!!! The client will come, and the reputation, from your qualifications
3. Exhibitions, it doesn’t matter, even agricultural exhibitions - stating the banner, believe me, if you are a pro come up .. When I put up the banner at the exhibitions, even at the ESPO, they come up and look for someone to talk to, they take business cards, I have experience in exhibitions, they have a shock that "woman-" is almost 007, they call and trust more when they hear who is talking to him, although male detectives think. Women clients, on the contrary, are wary with me, then they understand ....................... Men clients, do not spend them, watch how they say and what is talking. I think they are less talkative and Senetemic, but generous women.

Original message
Виктор, подскажу:
1Если Вы профи, и понимаете нарушка , "опушка" ( прослушака), и просто наблюдательтельный и лгика.
2. Есть лицензия- создание и продвижение сайтй- это главное, !!!!!!! Клиент, придет, а репутация, от Вашей квалификации
3. Выставки, не важно, даже сельхоз выфставки- уставнление банера, поверьте, если Вы профи подайдут.. Когда я выставляла банер на выставках, даже на ЭСПО, подходят, и ищат, с кем гворить, берут визитки, У меня есть опыт в выставках, у них шок- что " женщина-" практически 007, звонят, и доверяют больше, когда слышат кто с ним говорит, хотя думают мужчины- детективы. Женщины- клиенты, со мной, наоборот, настрожено, потом, понимают....................... Мужчины клиенты, их не провести, смотрят, как говорит и что говорит. Думаю, они менее болтливы и сенетемательны, но щедры женщины.

Ivan Glinkin

Private access level
Reaction score
That's what I found a topic: how familiar detectives became detectives =)
Good luck in your endeavors;)

Original message
Вот это я тему нашел: как знакомые детективы становились детективами =)
Всем удачи в начинаниях ;)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Ivan Glinkin said:
That's what I found a topic: how familiar detectives became detectives =)
Good luck in your endeavors;)
That's for sure!!!))

Original message
Ivan Glinkin said:
Вот это я тему нашел: как знакомые детективы становились детективами =)
Всем удачи в начинаниях ;)
Это точно!!!))

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank you for covering this topic!

Attachments

• xfile.php,qid=4754.pagespeed.ic.iyW59yM62k.jpeg
    xfile.php,qid=4754.pagespeed.ic.iyW59yM62k.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 130
Original message
Спасибо, что осветил эту тему!

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Some have such a talent that they do not need education, practice or courses, they are detectives from birth, so that ....

Original message
У некоторых такой талант что им не нужны не образование, не практика и не курсы, они с рождения детективы, так чтоб....

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ said:
Some have such a talent that they do not need education, practice or courses, they are detectives from birth, so that ....
I agree, but in this thread we are not discussing this.

Original message
ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ said:
У некоторых такой талант что им не нужны не образование, не практика и не курсы, они с рождения детективы, так чтоб....
Согласен, но в этой теме мы не это обсуждаем.

Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
we also started not so long ago. but went in tandem. detectives + lawyers. phone there is a call)

Original message
мы тоже не так давно начали. но пошли тандемом. детективы+адвокаты. телефон есть звоните)