Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Fraudster - Kalinina D.V. (the property)

frankenstein

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
From November to December 2012 in the city of Volgograd, a resident of the city of Chelyabinsk Kalinina Darya Viktorovna was born in 1978. Having set up a fake real estate agency, Business Assistance LLC, she sold the same apartments to different people, she presented herself as either Irina or Elena. It was caught by local law enforcement agencies in early December, but was released on a no-leave basis, after which it disappeared from the investigation and is currently not known about its whereabouts. Aunt threw more than one dozen people in the amount of six zeros. When meeting with her, please immediately contact local law enforcement agencies with reference to the Volgograd atrocities. Perhaps it continues its criminal activity in other regions of Russia and neighboring countries.

frankenstein said:
The Office of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the city of Volgograd, the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the Volgograd Region, requests that the victims of the actions of the apartment fraudster respond.
As V1.ru was informed in the press service of the department, the other day, on suspicion of committing a number of frauds against citizens in various regions of Russia in Omsk, police officers detained 35-year-old Daria Kalinina. It is possible that Volgograd residents suffered from the fraudsters. According to investigators, the detained woman rented apartments, and then, under the pretext of selling residential premises, pretending to be their owner, she hid with the prepayment received.
All those who have suffered from Kalinina’s fraudulent activities, please call 93-01-11 or 02.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH THANKS FOR ASSISTING IN THE CAPTURE OF A FRAUD !!!

Attachments

• DSC00060dasha.jpg
    DSC00060dasha.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 1,439
Original message
С ноября по декабрь 2012 года в городе Волгоград, вела преступную деятельность жительница г.Челябинск Калинина Дарья Викторовна 1978 года рождения. Организовав липовое агенство недвижимости ооо "Бизнесс - содействие" она продавала одни и те же квартиры разным людям, представлялась она либо Ириной либо Еленой. Была поймана местными правоохранительными органами в начале декабря, но была отпущена под подписку о не выезде после чего скрылась от следствия и в настоящее время местонахождение ее не известно. Кинула тетка не один десяток человек на сумму с шестью нолями. При встрече с ней просьба незамедлительно обратиться в местные правоохранительные органы со ссылкой на волгоградские злодеяния. Возможно продолжает свою преступную деятельность в других регионах России и ближнего зарубежья.

frankenstein said:
Управление МВД по городу Волгограду ГУ МВД России по Волгоградской области просит отозваться пострадавших от действий квартирной мошенницы.
Как сообщили V1.ru в пресс-службе ведомства, на днях по подозрению в совершении ряда мошенничеств в отношении граждан на территории различных регионов России в Омске сотрудники полиции задержали 35-летнюю Дарью Калинину. Не исключено, что от рук мошенницы пострадали жители Волгограда. По версии следствия, задержанная женщина арендовала квартиры, а затем, под предлогом продажи жилых помещений, представляясь их владелицей, скрывалась с полученной предоплатой.
Всех, кто пострадал от мошеннических действий Калининой, просьба сообщить по телефонам 93-01-11 или 02.

ВСЕМ ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО ЗА СОДЕЙСТВИЕ В ПОИМКЕ МОШЕННИЦЫ!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
You would introduce yourself.
What do you have to do with this woman?

Original message
Вы бы представились.
Какое отношение Вы имеете к данной женщине?

frankenstein

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
one of those who fell for her ploy, the police said that they put her on the federal wanted list, immediately after her disappearance, but I doubt something.

Original message
один из тех кто попался на ее уловку, в милиции сказали что подали ее в федеральный розыск, сразу после ее исчезновения, но я что то сомневаюсь.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I ask you to introduce yourself and document the fact of fraud.
Otherwise, the topic will be deleted.

Original message
Я прошу Вас представиться и документально подтвердить факт мошенничества.
В противном случае тема будет удалена.

frankenstein

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Sorry, my name is Eugene. from the documents I can send a scan recognizing me as a victim and initiating a criminal case. I have nothing more in my arms. all the evidence in the police gather dust. There she is like Yurova Elena Yuryevna (basically she imagined it to everyone), they gave her her data to me, said that they now did their job for small things :) she’s wanted to get caught. in any case, she is not wanted on our Volgograd police website, and they released her on a subscription due to the fact that at that time there was only one applicant. She introduced herself as a stranger and gave someone else's passport details, they punched them, there really is such a person in Volgograd. and released by subscription. They told me so.

Original message
извините, меня зовут Евгений. из документов могу прислать скан о признании меня потерпевшем и возбуждении уголовного дела. больше на руках у меня ничего нет. все улики в полиции, пылятся. Там она как Юрова Елена Юрьевна ( в основном она так всем и представлялась), ее данные они мне сами дали, сказали что они свою работу выполнили теперь дело за малым :) она в розыске как попадется так и попадется. во всяком случае у нас на сайте волгоградской полиции она не висит в розыске, и отпустили ее под подписку из за того что на тот момент заявитель был только один. Она представилась чужим именем и дала чужие паспортные данные, их пробили , действительно такой человек в Волгограде есть. и отпустили под подписку. Мне так рассказали.

frankenstein

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
and you can delete the topic, I won’t return my money, but the experience has been invaluable. I just don’t want this person to throw other people further moving from city to city, I want the person to go to prison and rethink his life position a little.

Original message
а тему можете удалять, денег я своих не верну, а опыт у же получил бесценный. Просто не хочется что бы этот человек дальше кидал других людей переезжая из города в город , хочется что бы человек сел в тюрьму и немного переосмыслил свою жизненную позицию.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Please drop the scan to the mail: detective.agency.info@gmail.com
I, in turn, will do mass mailing to all users of the Forum.
You never know where it lights up.

Original message
Скиньте пожалуйста скан на почту: detective.agency.info@gmail.com
Я в свою очередь сделаю массовую рассылку всем пользователям Форума.
Мала ли, где засветится.

frankenstein

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
OK. by tomorrow evening. earlier will not work. the cell number she used at that time was 89954147758. When she worked as deputy director at the Data Center center of the Chelyabinsk real estate agency (hence it is more capable of behaving with a person without arousing suspicion of herself). On the website of the bailiffs it has debts of 600,000 14,000 and small things, maybe because of this, its activity began.

Original message
ок. к завтрашнему вечеру. раньше не получится. номер сотового которым она пользовалась на тот момент 89954147758. когда то работала зам директора в челябинском агенстве недвижимости Дата - центр ( отсюда и уменее вести себя с человеком не вызывая подозрений к себе). На сайте судебных приставов на ней числятся долги 600 000 14 000 и по мелочи , может из за этого и началась ее деятельность.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
OK

Original message
ок

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I will put it in my database, and there we will take a look at the circumstances.

Original message
Я поставлю на учет к себе в базу данных, а там посмотрим по обстоятельствам.