Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Fraudster - Kalinina D.V. (the property)

Reaction score
And this aunt was already "present" at our forum, but if memory serves me right, the question on her seems to have been decided already. ;)

Original message
А эта тетенька уже" присутствовала" на нашем форуме,но если мне не изменяет память,вопрос по ней вроде как решили уже. ;)
Reaction score
Website
www.
"When all the passes were issued and the light was dimmed in the lobby, Yakov Menelaevich recalled: these pure eyes, this confident look he saw in Tagansk prison in 1922, when he himself was sitting there on a trifle matter . "

The twelve Chairs
Chapter XXX. At the Columbus Theater

Original message
"Когда все пропуска были выданы и в фойе уменьшили свет, Яков Менелаевич вспомнил: эти чистые глаза, этот уверенный взгляд он видел в Таганской тюрьме в 1922 году, когда и сам сидел там по пустяковому делу."

Двенадцать стульев
Глава XXX. В театре Колумба
Reaction score
So why do you run into rudeness? You do not need to constantly remind me of this.

Original message
Вот ты зачем на грубость нарываешься не нужно постоянно мне об этом напоминать.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Then - think! Your courage, remarkable intelligence and goodwill towards your colleagues are widely known at the Forum ...

Original message
Тогда - думай! Твои смелость, недюжинный интеллект и доброжелательность к коллегам широко известны на Форуме...
Reaction score
Mr. Bukrin, if you have memorized one book about Ostap Bender and think that your intellect is at its best, I am truly sorry for you. If there’s no one to communicate with, probably no one is listening anymore. You shouldn’t start a dialogue with me, you are in my deepest authority.
You are associated in my subconscious with a small inconspicuous skunk, no harm whatsoever as well as good, but somewhere it smells and that's it ...

Original message
Господин Букрин, если вы выучили наизусть одну книгу про Остапа Бендера и думаете ,что ваш интеллект на высоте ,мне вас искренне жаль. Если не с кем общаться,наверно не слушает уже ни кто,Не стоит начинать диалог со мной,вы у меня в глубочайшем не авторитете.
Вы ассоциируетесь в моем подсознании с маленьким незаметным скунсом, вреда ни какого собственно как и толку,а вот где то пахнет и все тут...
Reaction score
Website
www.
Citizen of the Archimandrites! It’s good that you came with me “to you”. There is still hope for recovery.
Our dialogue is not what I started. Do not invent, Vitalik.
And do not feel sorry for me. It's too much.
Apparently, your subconscious has not yet been completely lost, since some associations are observed in it.
I’m not going to answer you anymore. I'd rather go learn a second book about O. Bender.

Original message
Гражданин Архимандритов! Это хорошо, что ты перешёл со мной "на Вы". Надежда на выздоровление ещё есть.
Наш диалог не я начинал. Не придумывай, Виталик.
И не надо меня жалеть. Это лишнее.
Судя по всему, твоё подсознание ещё не до конца утрачено, раз в нем наблюдаются какие-то ассоциации.
Отвечать тебе более не собираюсь. Лучше пойду выучу вторую книгу про О. Бендера.