Contactez-nous dans Messengers ou par téléphone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone phone
+79214188555

Favorite parables

JR Security Consulting Group

Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
28 Oct. 2012
Score de réaction
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Re: Lûbimye pritči

Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. à dit:
It is very important that each person has a SELF-ASSESSMENT at the proper level, neither going off scale either up or down ....

I completely agree, Nikolay!

Original message

Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. à dit:
Очень важно и то, чтобы у каждого человека САМООЦЕНКА была на должном уровне, ни зашкаливала сильно ни в вверх, ни в низ....

Полностью согласен,Николай!

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
24 Nov. 2010
Score de réaction
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Site web
adp-dia.com

Okay. Since we’ve talked about parables, I’ll publish one I like too.

The Parable of Logical Thinking

At the beginning of the 20th century, a young Jew turned to the famous New York rabbi and said that he wanted to study the Talmud.
(P.A. Talmud (Hebrew תַּלְמוּד, “teaching, learning”) is a multi-volume code of legal and religious-ethical provisions of Judaism, (the Babylonian Talmud is also known as the Gemara), which is a heated discussion around the Mishna.) Details here: [DLMURL] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%B4 [/ DLMURL]
“Do you speak Aramaic?” Asked the rabbi.
- Not.
- Maybe you know Hebrew?
- Not.
- Did you teach Torah in childhood?
- No, Rebbe. But you do not worry. I graduated from the faculty of philosophy of Berkeley and most recently defended a dissertation on logic in the philosophy of Socrates. And now, in order to make up for some of the blank spots in my knowledge, I want to study the Talmud a little.
“In my opinion, you are not ready to teach the Talmud,” said the rabbi. - This is the deepest book of all written by people. But since you insist so, I suggest you take a little test of logical thinking. If you can handle it, then I will deal with you.
The young man agreed, and the rabbi asked him a question.
- Two people go down the chimney. One got out with a clean face, the other with a dirty face. Which of them will go to wash?
The young philosopher's eyes widened in surprise.
“Is this your logic test ?!”
The rabbi nodded.
- Well, of course, the one with a dirty face!
- Wrong answer. Think logically: after all, one who has a dirty face will look at the one who has a clean face and decides that his face is also clean. And the one who has a clean face will look at the one who has a dirty face and decides that he himself is also dirty, and goes to wash himself.
- Interestingly invented! - admired the young Jew. “And tell me, Rebbe, another logical task!”
“Good, young man.” Two people go down the chimney. One gets out with a clean face, the other with a dirty one. Which of them will go to wash?
“But we have already figured it out; the one who has a clean face will wash his face!”
- This is not entirely true. They both go to wash. Think logically: the one with a clean face will look at the one who has a dirty face and decide that his face is also dirty. And the one whose face is dirty, having seen that the partner has gone to wash, will understand that he has a dirty face, and will also accordingly go to wash.
- I didn’t even think about it! Amazing - I made such a silly logical mistake! Rebbe, let's have one more question!
- Okay. Two people go down the chimney. One gets out with a clean face, the other with a dirty one. Which of them will go to wash?
“Well ... probably both will wash their face.”
“Again wrong.” None of them will wash themselves. Think logically: the one who has a dirty face will look at the one who has a clean face and will not go to wash. And the one with a clean face will see that the one with a dirty face does not go to wash. So he will understand that his face is clean, and also will not go to wash.
The young man was desperate for such an answer.
- Believe me, I can teach the Talmud! Ask me something else!
- Okay. Two people go down the chimney ...

- Oh Lord, give me strength! None of them will go to wash !!!

- Wrong. I hope you are now convinced that knowledge of the logic of Socrates is not enough to study the Talmud? Tell me, how can it happen that two people go down the same dirty pipe, while one of them gets his face dirty and the other doesn't ?! Do not you understand? That the question itself is nonsense. If you spend your life answering meaningless questions, then all your answers will also be meaningless!

Original message

Ладно. Раз мы заговорили о притчах, опубликую и я одну мне понравившуюся.

Притча о логическом мышлении

В начале 20-го века молодой еврей обратился к известному нью-йоркскому раввину и сказал, что хочет изучить Талмуд.
(П.А. Талму́д (ивр. תַּלְמוּד‎, «обучение, учёба») — многотомный свод правовых и религиозно-этических положений иудаизма, (Вавилонский Талмуд известен также как Гемара) представляющий собой бурную дискуссию вокруг Мишны.) Подробности здесь: [DLMURL]https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%B4[/DLMURL]
— А ты владеешь арамейским языком? — спросил раввин.
— Нет.
— Может быть ты знаешь иврит?
— Нет.
— А Тору в детстве учил?
— Нет, ребе. Но вы не волнуйтесь. Я закончил обучение на философском факультете Беркли и совсем недавно защитил диссертацию по логике в философии Сократа. А теперь, для того, чтобы восполнить некоторые белые пятна в моих познаниях, я хочу немного поизучать Талмуд.
— По моему, ты не готов учить Талмуд, — сказал раввин. — Это глубочайшая книга из всех, написанных людьми. Но раз ты так настаиваешь, то я предлагаю тебе пройти небольшой тест на логическое мышление. Если ты с ним справишься, то я с тобой буду заниматься.
Молодой человек согласился, и раввин задал ему вопрос.
— Два человека спускаются по дымоходу. Один вылез с чистым лицом, другой — с грязным. Кто из них пойдёт умываться?
У молодого философа от удивления округлились глаза.
— Это и есть ваш тест на логику?!
Раввин кивнул.
— Ну, конечно, тот, у кого грязное лицо!
— Ответ неправильный. Подумай логически: ведь тот, у кого грязное лицо, посмотрит на того, у кого лицо чистое, и решит, что его лицо тоже чистое. А тот, у кого лицо чистое, взглянет на того, у кого лицо грязное и решит, что сам тоже испачкался, и пойдёт умываться.
— Интересно придумано! — восхитился молодой еврей. — А загадайте мне, ребе, другую логическую задачу!
— Хорошо, юноша. Два человека спускаются по дымоходу. Один вылезает с чистым лицом, другой — с грязным. Кто из них пойдёт умываться?
— Но мы ведь это уже выяснили, пойдет умываться тот, у кого лицо чистое!
— Это не совсем так. Они оба пойдут умываться. Подумай логически: тот, у кого чистое лицо, посмотрит на того, у кого лицо грязное, и решит, что его лицо тоже грязное. А тот, у кого лицо грязное, увидев, что напарник пошёл умываться, поймёт, что и у него грязное лицо, и тоже соответственно пойдёт умываться.
— Я об этом даже не подумал! Поразительно — я допустил такую глупую логическую ошибку! Ребе, давайте ещё один вопрос!
— Ладно. Два человека спускаются по дымоходу. Один вылезает с чистым лицом, другой — с грязным. Кто из них пойдёт умываться?
— Ну… наверное оба пойдут умываться.
— Опять неверно. Никто из них не будет умываться. Поразмышляй логически: тот, у кого лицо грязное, посмотрит на того, у кого лицо чистое, и не пойдёт умываться. А тот, у кого лицо чистое, увидит, что тот, у кого лицо грязное, не идёт умываться. Так он поймёт, что его лицо чистое, и тоже не пойдёт умываться.
Молодой человек пришёл в отчаяние от такого ответа.
— Поверьте мне, я смогу учить Талмуд! Спросите меня еще о чем-нибудь!
— Ладно. Два человека спускаются по дымоходу…

— О Господи, дай мне силы! Никто из них не пойдёт умываться!!!

— Неправильно. Надеюсь ты теперь убедился, что знаний логики Сократа недостаточно для изучения Талмуд? Скажи мне, как вообще может случиться такое, чтобы два человека спускались по одной и той же грязной трубе, при этом один из них испачкал лицо, а другой — нет?! Неужели ты не понял? Что сам вопрос является бессмыслицей. Если ты потратишь свою жизнь, отвечая на бессмысленные вопросы, то все твои ответы тоже будут лишены смысла!
Inscrit
11 Nov. 2009
Score de réaction
Katya, you can be recognized only by your parables, I read a lot of them, but only one touched me, about a mobile phone ...

Original message
Катенька, тебя можно узнать только по твоим притчам, много их прочитал, но тронула только одна, про мобильный телефон ...

Турабян Владимир

Niveau d'accès privé
Inscrit
22 Sept. 2010
Score de réaction

Envy and lemons
Once my wife sent me here to the store for lemons. Well, the flu, you see. And she said - buy large ones, but not rotten ones, as usual. Well, I went to the tray with lemons, sorting through. All beautiful, rotten, pachyderms. I look out of the corner of my eye: on the right there is another tray, and in it another peasant picks lemons. And he has large, ripe, mouth-watering lemons. Well, I think now the man will leave - I will instantly pick lemons on the right. So, for the sake of sorting out the fruit, I glancing sideways at the peasant hand - I wait until he finally takes what he needs and rolls it off. And he, the cattle, everything is picked and picked. He waited five minutes - and he didn’t like it, and this, even though he had lemons, was like picking. Well, I could not stand it - I turn to him to say what I think about him, but on the right ... a mirror.

Original message

Зависть и лимоны
Отправила меня тут как-то жена в магазин за лимонами. Ну грипп, понимаете. И сказала — купи крупных, да не гнилых, как обычно. Ну подошел я к лотку с лимонами, перебираю. Все красивые, подгнившие, толстокожие. Смотрю краем глаза: справа ещё один лоток, и в нем другой мужик лимоны перебирает. А у него лимоны крупные, спелые, аппетитные. Ну думаю, сейчас мужик уйдет — я справа лимонов мигом наберу. Так, для вида перебираю фрукт, а сам искоса на мужицкую руку поглядываю — жду, когда он наконец возьмет что ему надо и отвалит. А он, скотина, все ковыряется и ковыряется. Минут пять ждал — и то ему не нравится, и это, хоть лимоны у него, как на подбор. Ну не выдержал я — поворачиваюсь к нему, чтобы сказать что я о нем думаю, а справа … зеркало.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
21 Juil. 2010
Score de réaction
Site web
www.sysk-dv.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Membre du Staff
Niveau d'accès privé
Full members of NP "MOD"
Inscrit
16 Août 2012
Score de réaction
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Site web
iapd.info

And so it happens ... Everywhere, it seems to be good where we are not ... But in fact, to evaluate how good it was today, you can only tomorrow ... (also a kind of parable) ....

Original message

Вот так и бывает...Везде ,вроде бы хорошо там,где нас нет...А на самом деле-оценить то,как хорошо было сегодня-можно только завтра...(тоже своего рода-притча)....