Bize habercilerden veya telefonla ulaşın.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Competitive intelligence in the Premier League business

Katılım
29 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Lord! Why continue this thread? Mr. Yashchuk did not answer the direct questions posed to him; he is evading the answer to them. Do you need this circus? I don’t, but you? If now he asks what questions he has not answered, let him look at all the correspondence on this topic, and my posts in particular. In my opinion, the one who “fuels” this topic acts on the side of Yashchuk. Thank you bye. Roberta please don't worry

Original message
Господа! Зачем продолжать эту тему? Г-н Ящук не ответил на поставленные ему прямые вопросы, уходит от ответа на них. Вам нужен этот цирк? Мне - нет, а Вам? Если сейчас он спросит, на какие вопросы он не ответил - пусть смотрит всю переписку по этой теме, и мои посты в частности. На мой взгляд, кто "подогревает" эту тему - тот действует на стороне Ящука. Спасибо, до свидания. Роберта прошу не беспокоится

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Intelligence issues with encryption of the target and without encryption of the target are not a search activity in everyday life: D, since the survey is indicated in the list of ORM, Art. 6, only if there are signs listed in Art. 7 of the Law on the ARD. A simple citizen can calmly do all this, and call it whatever he wants: D, if everything happens in everyday life, outside of crime and special checks. : D

Original message
Разведопросы с зашифровкой цели и без зашифровки цели не являются розыскным мероприятием в быту :D , так как опрос указан в перечне ОРМ, ст. 6, только при наличии признаков, перечисленных в ст. 7 Закона Об ОРД. Простой гражданин может спокойно все это делать, и называть это как ему угодно :D, если все происходит в повседневной жизни, вне криминала и спецпроверок. :D
Katılım
29 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Матушкин Андрей.' Alıntı:
Colleagues and friends! Good day!
I ask you to speak in this thread !!!
Who believes that this Forum on the Kyrgyz Republic should be continued - please continue !!!

Whoever doesn’t like the topic, write - do not like it !!!
And I turn them off the mass mailing!

Instead of saying THANKS to the person THANKS for science, some kind of "left" and unclear "presentations" begin !!! GOOD !!!
Andrei, where is the "left and incomprehensible presentation"? Specify specifically. Thank you, I personally said to the person earlier, while informing me that the search has come. Mr. Yashchuk did not answer direct questions; he leaves them. Please do, without warning, me in particular, a separate thread on this topic. It will come in handy for some, maybe in the future, but now ... in such numbers ... it's too much ...

Original message
Матушкин Андрей.' Alıntı:
Коллеги и друзья! Доброго времени суток!
Прошу вас высказаться в этой теме!!!
Кто считает, что нужно продолжать этот Форум по КР - просим продолжить!!!

Кому тема не нравится, пишем - не нравится!!!
И я отключаю им массовую рассылку!

Вместо того, чтоб сказать Человеку СПАСИБО за науку начинаются какие то "левые" и не понятные "предъявы"!!!НЕХОРОШО!!!
Андрей, где здесь "левые и непонятные предъявы"? Укажи конкретно. Спасибо я лично человеку сказал уже ранее, при этом сообщил, что наступил перебор. Г-н Ящук на прямые вопросы не ответил,от них уходит. Сделай, пожалуйста, без оповещения, меня в частности, отдельную ветку по этой теме. Кому-то она пригодится, возможно и мне в будущем, но сейчас... в таком количестве... это перебор...

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Katılım
23 Eki 2013
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Екатеринбург, тел. +7-950-641-06-09
Web sitesi
ci-razvedka.ru
Детективное агентство. Мангуст. Уфа.' Alıntı:
Lord! Why continue this thread? Mr. Yashchuk did not answer the direct questions posed to him; he is evading the answer to them. Do you need this circus? I don’t, but you? If now he asks what questions he has not answered, let him look at all the correspondence on this topic, and my posts in particular. In my opinion, the one who “fuels” this topic acts on the side of Yashchuk. Thank you bye. Roberta please don't worry
Dear Mongoose, have you already said that you are leaving? Forgot? Go already. We’ll figure it out without you. There are enough smart people who themselves know what they need and what not. Moreover, they have already said this ..

If you, dear Mongoose, are not able to follow the link in my signature to see who I work with, what should I talk about? You said goodbye - so go your way. Do not go to this section - it is not for you, that's all. Sorry my french.

Original message
Господа! Зачем продолжать эту тему? Г-н Ящук не ответил на поставленные ему прямые вопросы, уходит от ответа на них. Вам нужен этот цирк? Мне - нет, а Вам? Если сейчас он спросит, на какие вопросы он не ответил - пусть смотрит всю переписку по этой теме, и мои посты в частности. На мой взгляд, кто "подогревает" эту тему - тот действует на стороне Ящука. Спасибо, до свидания. Роберта прошу не беспокоится
Уважаемый Мангуст, Вы ведь уже сказали, что уходите? Забыли? Идите уже. Сами разберемся, без Вас. Здесь достаточно умных людей, которые сами знают, что им надо, а что не надо. Более того, они уже об этом сказали..

Если Вы, уважаемый Мангуст, перейти по ссылке в моей подписи не в состоянии, чтобы посмотреть, кем я работаю - о чем с Вами вообще говорить? Вы попрощались - вот и идите своей дорогой. Не ходите в этот раздел - он не для Вас, только и всего. Простите мой французский.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Katılım
23 Eki 2013
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Web sitesi
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт' Alıntı:
Intelligence issues with encryption of the target and without encryption of the target are not a search activity in everyday life: D, since the survey is indicated in the list of ORM, Art. 6, only if there are signs listed in Art. 7 of the Law on the ARD. A simple citizen can calmly do all this, and call it whatever he wants: D, if everything happens in everyday life, outside of crime and special checks. : D
Thank you for linking to the Horde Act.

Original message
Роберт' Alıntı:
Разведопросы с зашифровкой цели и без зашифровки цели не являются розыскным мероприятием в быту :D , так как опрос указан в перечне ОРМ, ст. 6, только при наличии признаков, перечисленных в ст. 7 Закона Об ОРД. Простой гражданин может спокойно все это делать, и называть это как ему угодно :D, если все происходит в повседневной жизни, вне криминала и спецпроверок. :D
Спасибо за привязку к Закону об ОРД.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Katılım
23 Eki 2013
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Konum
Web sitesi
ci-razvedka.ru
Астра' Alıntı:
And yet, many colleagues from this forum, so as not to offend Andrei Matushkin, communicate on the topic of the Kyrgyz Republic in personal correspondence with a discussion of mistakes made by the respected Dr. Yushchuk.
Well done. Let them talk there. In my opinion, a great solution. And on the topic under discussion we will talk here.

Original message
Астра' Alıntı:
И еще, многие коллеги с этого форума ,дабы не обижать Андрея Матушкина,общаются по теме КР в личной переписке с обсуждением ляпов представленных уважаемым доктором Ющуком.
Вот и молодцы. Пусть там общаются. На мой взгляд, прекрасное решение. А по обсуждаемой теме мы поговорим здесь.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Astra and Mongoose are disconnected from mass mailing.

Original message
Астра и Мангуст отключены от массовый рассылки.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Yönetici
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
1 Ocak 1970
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Россия,
Web sitesi
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Евгений Ющук' Alıntı:
Я принял решение продолжать.

УРА!!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Katılım
26 Şub 2012
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
Санкт-Петербург. +79818128361
Web sitesi
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Moi, je suis tres contant. Aussi. I am also pleased with this

Original message
Moi, je suis tres contant. Aussi. Я тоже этим доволен
Katılım
29 Kas 2010
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Andrey, thanks for disconnecting, but if I'm here, then something is wrong ...
Евгений Ющук' Alıntı:
Dear Mongoose, have you already said that you are leaving? Forgot? Go already. We’ll figure it out without you. There are enough smart people who themselves know what they need and what not. Moreover, they have already said this ..

If you, dear Mongoose, are not able to follow the link in my signature to see who I work with, what should I talk about? You said goodbye - so go your way. Do not go to this section - it is not for you, that's all. Sorry my french.
Why move on to insults, albeit in a veiled form? It doesn’t color you, I didn’t offend you. It is compelled to establish the fact that neither you, Andrei, nor you, Mr. Yushchuk, were able to answer the questions I asked once again .... All the best.

Original message
Андрей, спасибо,что отключил, но если я здесь, значит что-то не так...
Евгений Ющук' Alıntı:
Уважаемый Мангуст, Вы ведь уже сказали, что уходите? Забыли? Идите уже. Сами разберемся, без Вас. Здесь достаточно умных людей, которые сами знают, что им надо, а что не надо. Более того, они уже об этом сказали..

Если Вы, уважаемый Мангуст, перейти по ссылке в моей подписи не в состоянии, чтобы посмотреть, кем я работаю - о чем с Вами вообще говорить? Вы попрощались - вот и идите своей дорогой. Не ходите в этот раздел - он не для Вас, только и всего. Простите мой французский.
Зачем переходить на оскорбления, пусть и в завуалированной форме? Это Вас не красит, я Вас никак не оскорблял. Вынужден когстантировать факт, что ни ты, Андрей, ни Вы, г-н Ющук, не сумели ответить на поставленные мной в который раз вопросы.... Всео доброго.