Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Question about Armenia !!!

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Colleagues ! I also have a direct relationship with this question. Communicating with Aziz, at the beginning of this year, he voiced this issue on China. Based on the information of the MOD Forum, Armen is registered as its participant. In May, working with Armen on his question on Turkey, I asked him a question on China, to which he said there is an excellent partner in China. Further, after the Skype conference of Aziz, Armen and me, the parties concluded this agreement. Armen promised to carry out the work and bring documentary evidence of its implementation to the Congress of Detectives of Ukraine in Yalta (Ukraine) May 24-26, 2013 to show it to me and send it to the customer. Armen didn’t come to this event, and when I meet with my colleagues, I learn that Armen is almost the “president” of the Armenian detectives, and that Armen himself went to our colleague and asked if he had an “exit” to China . It turns out interesting, he told that there are partners in China, then he himself searches for these same partners, but the most terrible thing is that the price that Armen offered for the work in China was $ 500, not 1500.
The following, in the contract under discussion, in the details of the parties, as far as I know, the electronic address is indicated - armendon@mail.ru . This address also appears in this ad https://mob.areg.biz/firms/?id=7017 . It is subject to explanation or not I do not know. So who are they BUILDERS OR DETECTIVES. And here is CISSAROC | Centrul Internațional pentru Studii de Securitate, Apărare și Răspuns Operațional la Crize, there is Nadarian Lena Armenakovna, 35 years old, the contract is also signed by Nadarian Lena Armenakovna. So who is Armen, what kind of company is and what does he have to do with it. There are more questions than answers. Well, we see the results of the work done by him on order. There really are no words ...

Original message
Коллеги ! К данному ворпросу я тоже имею прямое отношение. Общаясь с Азизом, он еще в начале этого года озвучил данный вопрос по Китаю. Исходя из информации Форума МОД, Армен зарегистрирован как его участник. В мае месяце работая с Арменом по его вопросу по Турции я задал ему вопрос по Китаю, на что он сказал есть отличный партнер в Китае. Далее после проведения скайп-конференции Азиза, Армена и меня сторонами был заключен данный договор. Армен обещал выполнить аботу и привезти документальное подтверждение ее выполнения на Съезд детективов Украины в г. Ялта (Украина) 24-26 мая 2013 года чтобы показат ее выполнения мне и отправить заказчику. На данное мероприятие Армен не приехал, а при проведении встречи с коллегами, я узнаю, что Армен является чуть ли не "президентом" детективов Армении, а также, что Армен сам выходил на нашего коллегу и спрашивал нет ли у него "выхода" на Китай. Интерестно получается, рассказывал что есть партнеры в Китае, затем сам ищет этих самых партнеров, но самое ужастное то, что цену которую Армен предлагал за выполнение работы по Китаю - была 500 $, ну никак не 1500.
Следующее, в обсуждаемом договоре в реквизитах сторон насколько я знаю указан электронный адресс - armendon@mail.ru . Данный адресс так же фигурирует вот в этой рекламе https://mob.areg.biz/firms/?id=7017. Объяснению это подлежит или нет не знаю. Так кто они СТРОИТЕЛИ ИЛИ ДЕТЕКТИВЫ. А вот еще CISSAROC | Centrul Internațional pentru Studii de Securitate, Apărare și Răspuns Operațional la Crize, там есть Надарян Лена Арменаковна, 35 лет, договор тоже подписывает Надарян Лена Арменаковна. Так кто такой Армен, что за фирма и какое он к ней имеет отношение. Вопросов больше чем ответов. Ну, а результаты выполненной им работы по заказу мы видем. Слов действительно нет...

Азиз

Участник
Reaction score
Андрей Захаров said:
That's just returning to the topic of drafting agreements))) What question is this answer))) The questions in the assignment must be posed concrete, without vague wording (this will then avoid rumors). And the collection of some information (not even determined which one specifically) - assumes virtually the same answer: lol: So you should probably think about how to formulate the tasks in the contract correctly, and then make any claims to the contractor ... This topic has already been discussed -Area of cooperation ... Very it is difficult (in the absence of a specific task) to determine whether it has been completed or not ... When answering the question about the possible identification of a possibly unscrupulous partner during the task, we again rest on the specifics - put (in writing) before the contractor not a vague, but a specific task (in including indicate that it is necessary to establish complete installation data (for example, full name, date of birth, place of birth, registration address, address of the actual residence, etc. (what you need), be sure to indicate in the assignment that you need photos, videos, audio materials confirming the established facts, etc.) If the assignment of these circumstances does not indicate, hence the misunderstanding ... In terms of setting specific tasks, I personally like the approach to this issue from the project "Mystery shopper" ... (akin to our activity, also collecting information, only of a certain nature). Who has the desire, look ... Many people work in this project , with which written agreements are not concluded, but there is a logo when receiving a TA for a specific task, in which everything is written down to the smallest detail (up to the behavior in the test object) ... The absence of misunderstandings in this matter allows not only to qualitatively complete the task, but also then check the quality of its implementation and, of course, to resolve the issue (in the case of the qualitative fulfillment of a specific task) about the payment for the services of a "data collector" ...

The question was posed clearly and specifically. For me personally, what is written in the terms of reference does not mean anything. In principle, I and the client did not need this contract and other papers. It was the initiative of Armen, the contract and terms of reference were drawn up on his part. Well, since he needs it, it’s not a question, the client signed, put a stamp and sent. There was an oral agreement between two adequate people. I think trust and reputation are above all, any piece of paper. If everything is judged by agreements and other papers, then I don’t know where we are heading, and yes, judging by the terms of reference, it’s not clear, you could just write that such a company exists in China and close the question. But what about trust? If I were based on papers and proceeded only from them, I personally would have drafted the terms of reference, what's the use of it? Where to present this technical task, even if it is painted to the details? Only here in the forum. What's the point? These papers were needed by Armen, he received them. A personal question, can I assume that based on your words it turns out that he did the job? Well, based on the papers? In general, I have a different goal, I personally do not need Armen’s comments, I already worked with him, which I regret very much, my goal was to inform Dear people that it’s not advisable to work with China in China and put the results of his work into the “studio”, my conscience is clear. If such results of any of those present satisfy, the question is, you can safely work. I repeat that when working, it is trust that matters to me, and not pieces of paper, which, incidentally, have nowhere to show, even here in my country. My goal was to contribute my five cents to improve work efficiency.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Вот как раз возвращаясь к теме составления договоров))) Какой вопрос-такой ответ))) Вопросы в задании необходимо ставить конкретные,без расплывчатых формулировок (это потом позволит избежать кривотолков).А сбор какой то информации (не определено даже какой конкретно)-предполагает фактически такой же ответ :lol: Так что наверное следует задуматься о том,как правильно формулировать поставленные задачи в договоре,а потом уже предъявлять какие либо претензии к исполнителю работ...Эта тема уже подлежала обсуждению -Договора о сотрудничестве...Очень трудно (при отсутствии конкретного задания) определить -выполнено оно или нет...Отвечая на вопрос о возможном выявлении возможно недобросовестного партнера при выполнении задания- опять упираемся в конкретику- поставьте (в письменном виде) перед исполнителем не расплывчатую,а конкретную задачу (в том числе укажите,что необходимо установить полные установочные данные (к примеру-ФИО,дату рождения,место рождения,адрес регистрации ,адрес фактического проживания и пр.(что вам необходимо),обязательно в задании укажите,что вам необходимы фото,видео,аудио материалы,подтверждающие установленные факты и пр.) Если в задании этих обстоятельств не будет указано-отсюда и кривотолки...В плане постановки конкретных задач-мне вот лично нравится подход к данному вопросу со стороны проекта "Тайный покупатель"...(сродни нашей деятельности-тоже сбор сведений,только определенного характера).У кого есть желание-посмотрите...В данном проекте работает много людей,с которыми не заключаются письменные договора,но существует логоритм при получении ТП конкретного задания,в котором прописывается все до мелочей (вплоть до поведения в объекте проверки) ...Отсутствие кривотолков в данном вопросе позволяет не только качественно выполнить задание,но и потом проверить качество его выполнения и,естественно ,решить вопрос (в случае качественного выполнения конкретного задания) об оплате услуг "сборщика" сведений...

Вопрос был поставлен чётко и конкретно. Для меня лично то, что написано в техническом задании ничего не значит. В принципе мне и клиенту этот договор и другие бумаги не были нужны. Это была инициатива Армена, договор и техническое задание составлялось с его стороны. Ну раз ему нужно, то не вопрос, клиент подписал поставил печать и отправил. Здесь была устная договорённость между двумя адекватными людьми. Думаю доверие и репутация выше всего, любой бумажки. Если всё судить договорами и прочими бумагами, то я не знаю куда мы катимся, а так да, судя по техническому заданию получается не понятно, можно было просто написать что такая фирма существует в Китае и закрыть вопрос. А как же доверие? Если бы основывался на бумагах и исходил только от них, я бы сам лично составил техническое задание, толку то от него? Куда предъявлять это техническое задание, пусть даже и расписанное до деталей? Только сюда, в форум. А толку то? Эти бумаги были нужны Армену, он их получил. Личный вопрос, могу ли я полагать, что основываясь на Ваших словах получается, что он выполнил работу? Ну исходя из бумаг? В целом я преследую другую цель, мне лично не нужны комментарии Армена, я уже поработал с ним о чём сильно жалею, моя цель была поставить Уважаемых людей в известность что по Китаю с Арменом работать не целесообразно и выложил в "студию" результаты его работы, совесть моя чиста. Если таковые результаты кого-либо из присутствующих удовлетворяют, в чём вопрос то, смело можно работать. Повторюсь что при работе для меня важно именно доверие, а не бумажки, которые кстати говоря и некуда предъявить, хотя бы здесь у меня в стране. Моя цель была внести свои пять копеек в повышении эффективности работы.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
I think you Aziz, made your contribution to the "piggy bank" of the NP, reporting on the above facts))) This is important ... And as for the formalities, they probably still need to be followed ... If people trust each other, there may be obstacles to the conclusion of any agreements between them ... Yes, no ... But then to deal with various "shoals" without documents is very difficult ... And about the "pieces of paper" ... I certainly do not know how in other regions, but we even have the so-called "boys", upon reaching any agreements on various, even not entirely "clean" transactions, reinforce their intentions with some kind of document, even if it does not correspond to the form and type of transactions (those that are actually concluded). .. So to say, for their "internal" showdowns, in case of their occurrence of course ...

Original message
Думается Вы Азиз,внесли свою лепту в "копилку" НП,сообщив о вышеизложенных фактах))) Это важно...А по поводу формальностей-их все же наверное нужно соблюдать...Если люди доверяют друг другу- какие могут быть препятствия к заключению каких-либо соглашений между ними...Да никаких...А вот потом разбираться с различными "косяками"-без документов очень сложно...А по поводу "бумажек"...Я конечно не знаю как в других регионах,но у нас даже так называемые "пацаны" при достижении каких либо договоренностей по различным ,даже не совсем "чистым" сделкам подкрепляют свои намерения каким либо документом,пусть даже и не соответствующим форме и виду сделок (тех,которые заключаются на самом деле)...Так сказать-для своих "внутренних" разборок,в случае их возникновения конечно...

Азиз

Участник
Reaction score
Андрей Захаров said:
... And as far as formalities are concerned, they probably still need to be observed ... If people trust each other, there may be obstacles to concluding any agreements between them ... Yes, no ... But then deal with various " Shoals "-without documents it’s very difficult ... And about the" pieces of paper ... I certainly don’t know how in other regions, but we even have the so-called "boys" when reaching any agreements on various, even not quite "clean" "they reinforce their intentions with some kind of document, even if they don’t correspond to the form and type of transactions (those that are actually concluded) ... So to speak, for their" internal "showdowns, of course if they arise ...
If you agree with this, then what about it?
Андрей Захаров said:
The questions in the assignment must be posed concrete, without vague wording (this will then avoid rumors).
and this
Андрей Захаров said:
even if it’s not in the appropriate form and type of transactions (those that are actually concluded) ...
as a result get it
Андрей Захаров said:
A question the answer)))
Why then do we need "internal disassembly"? I apologize but could not understand it. If as a result receive
Андрей Захаров said:
A question the answer)))
then why draw up the terms of reference? It seems to me that you have slightly deviated from the topic, my goal has been achieved, and there everyone will draw their own personal conclusions. But in general, as I said, my goal is not to discuss the work of Armen, but to warn decent people so that they are not framed. I personally will not work with Armen anymore, and there is no particular desire to communicate either, if he has a conscience, as I already wrote
Fetch said:
I think it will be fair if Armen, as a person who values his reputation, personally personally evaluates his “report”, but what will remain (unless of course he remains: lol :, then everything is on conscience of Armen) will be returned to the client’s account.
I hope that Armen still has a conscience, I won’t force, not that case.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
...А по поводу формальностей-их все же наверное нужно соблюдать...Если люди доверяют друг другу- какие могут быть препятствия к заключению каких-либо соглашений между ними...Да никаких...А вот потом разбираться с различными "косяками"-без документов очень сложно...А по поводу "бумажек"...Я конечно не знаю как в других регионах,но у нас даже так называемые "пацаны" при достижении каких либо договоренностей по различным ,даже не совсем "чистым" сделкам подкрепляют свои намерения каким либо документом,пусть даже и не соответствующим форме и виду сделок (тех,которые заключаются на самом деле)...Так сказать-для своих "внутренних" разборок,в случае их возникновения конечно...
Если с этим согласиться, а как же тогда это?
Андрей Захаров said:
Вопросы в задании необходимо ставить конкретные,без расплывчатых формулировок (это потом позволит избежать кривотолков).
и это
Андрей Захаров said:
пусть даже и не соответствующим форме и виду сделок (тех,которые заключаются на самом деле)...
в результате получить это
Андрей Захаров said:
Какой вопрос-такой ответ)))
Зачем тогда нужны "внутренние разборки"? Я извиняюсь но не смог это понять. Если в результате получать
Андрей Захаров said:
Какой вопрос-такой ответ)))
то зачем составлять тогда техническое задание? Мне кажется что Вы чуть отклонились от темы, моя цель достигнута, а там каждый сделает свои личные выводы. Да в целом, как я уже сказал моя цель не обсудить работу Армена, а предупредить порядочных людей чтобы не подставлялись. Я лично с Арменом больше работать не буду, да и общаться тоже нет особого желания, если у него есть совесть то как я уже писал
Fetch said:
думаю будет справедливо, если Армен как человек, который дорожит своей репутацией, сам лично финансово оценит свой "отчёт", а то что останется (если конечно останется :lol:, тут уж всё на совести Армена ) вернёт на счёт клиента.
Надеюсь что совесть всё-таки у Армена есть, заставлять не буду, не тот случай.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Dear Aziz))) No one deviated from the topic of discussion ... You probably just did not carefully read all the posts that are available ... There are no contradictions in my posts ... What you reported was submitted for discussion to colleagues ... The question just needs to be considered objectively ... And probably, to solve the question of preventing such facts in the future ... That's all ...

Original message
Уважаемый Азиз))) От темы обсуждения никто не отклонялся...Вы наверное просто не внимательно читали все посты,которые имеются...В моих постах нет ни одного противоречия...То,что Вы сообщили вынесено на обсуждение коллегам...Вопрос просто нужно рассмотреть объективно...И наверное -решить вопрос о недопущении подобных фактов в будущем...Вот и все...

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Fetch said:
Money is a matter of gain, and respect, authority and reputation of FIGs can be earned so easily, for this you need to WORK, and not say big words like some do!
I share Aziz’s point of view on the principle of the approach to work. Does anyone in the know, colleagues, is invited and has access to the topic of Armen?

Original message
Fetch said:
Денежки дело наживное, а уважение, авторитет и репутацию фиг заработаешь так легко, для этого нужно РАБОТАТЬ, а не заявлять громкие слова как это делают некоторые!
Точку зрения Азиза на принцип подхода к работе разделяю. Кто-нибудь в курсе, коллеги, приглашен ли и имеет ли допуск в тему Армен?

Азиз

Участник
Reaction score
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Fetch said:
Money is a matter of gain, and respect, authority and reputation of FIGs can be earned so easily, for this you need to WORK, and not say big words like some do!
I share Aziz’s point of view on the principle of the approach to work. Does anyone in the know, colleagues, is invited and has access to the topic of Armen?

I believe that Armen has an admission, since to my surprise he is a member of the group "Full members of NP" MOD ", I don’t know about the invitation, I personally did not invite him.

Original message
Fetch said:
Денежки дело наживное, а уважение, авторитет и репутацию фиг заработаешь так легко, для этого нужно РАБОТАТЬ, а не заявлять громкие слова как это делают некоторые!
Точку зрения Азиза на принцип подхода к работе разделяю. Кто-нибудь в курсе, коллеги, приглашен ли и имеет ли допуск в тему Армен?

Я полагаю что у Армена имеется допуск, так как к моему удивлению он входит в группу "Действительные члены НП "МОД", на счёт приглашения не знаю, я лично его не приглашал.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Fetch said:
I posted an invitation on his page.
I'll try to get it on Skype.

Original message
Fetch said:
Я разместил приглашение на его странице.
Попробую по скайпу достать.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
when working with the colleagues of the MOD, we did not conclude agreements, but still in the letters I ask you to indicate the tasks set by the points, questions, after which we also provide a report on the points.

Original message
при работе с Коллегами МОД, мы договоров не заключали, но все равно в письмах прошу по пунктам указывать поставленные задачи,вопросы, после чего так же по пунктам предоставляем отчет.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Fetch said:
Fetch said:

I believe that Armen has an admission, since to my surprise he is a member of the group "Full members of NP" MOD ", I don’t know about the invitation, I personally did not invite him.
Aziz, he, like you, received temporary admission here.
It is not Valid, although it is written under the photo.
Otherwise, I didn’t add you here.

Original message
Fetch said:
Fetch said:

Я полагаю что у Армена имеется допуск, так как к моему удивлению он входит в группу "Действительные члены НП "МОД", на счёт приглашения не знаю, я лично его не приглашал.
Азиз, он, как и ты получил временный допуск сюда.
Он не является Действительным, хотя под фото это написано.
По другому мне вас сюда было не добавить.