Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
Andrei, all of you are drawn to the bureaucracy. You can’t write it all down. Yes, this is not a panacea. And no need to go far. Just read the report provided by Armen once again. Just about nothing. No objectivity. To all of us, everything here is clear as God's day. It’s just that I don’t understand why they started to speculate that it is difficult to work with China, etc. etc .. Why not express your opinion directly. What kind of kindergarten? Personally, I immediately concluded for myself that I will never work with Armen. Who wants to, can take a chance.
Andrei M., as a full member of the MOD, I ask you to put to the vote the question of the further presence of Armen on this site.
Eugene, strongly support !!!

Original message
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
Андрей, все тебя тянет в бюрократию. Всего не пропишешь. Да это и не панацея. И не нужно далеко ходить. Просто прочитай еще раз предоставленный Арменом отчет. Просто ни о чем. Никакой объективности. Любому из нас все тут ясно как Божий день. Просто мне не понятно, почему начали пускаться в рассуждения о том, что с Китаем работать сложно и т.д. и т.п.. Почему не высказать прямо свое мнение. Что за детский сад? Лично я для себя сразу же сделал вывод о том, что с Арменом работать не буду никогда. Кто хочет, может рискнуть.
Андрей М., как действительный член МОД прошу вынести на голосование вопрос о дальнейшем нахождении Армена на этой площадке.
Евгенний, категорически поддерживаю!!!

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
To be honest, the report submitted by Armen as if to put it mildly does not inspire confidence in anyone. I would have been deprived of a license in the states for such a report. Dear Armen, the claim you made by Aziz does not in any way affect the great Haestan. But why always respected Armenians love if they hit Armenia. When I was working in the police because of my investigation in Miami, 15 people from the Armenian diaspora were arrested, and now I have offended all of Armenia? I somehow remember Armen, I received an offer from you to work, but then you disappeared. Honestly, if I received such a report I would have demanded money back. And now about the great Chinese mafia with security :). Full bull shit, I worked both for Italians and even for Japanese (yakuza) and there the security will be better. I think with good equipment and in China it is, they rivet it there, for the whole world. One could make both photos and videos of this cool guard. At least some evidence. I’m working with Cyril so he doesn’t give me reports, but writes poems and with pictures. Therefore, the same client has been ordering us for the third year. Armen Janet tanet dance or return the money or do the work to the end without the rest of the money. With great respect to you.

Original message
Если честно отчет поданный Арменом как бы мягче сказать не внушает доверия никого. Меня бы в штатах за такой отчет просто лишили лицензии. Дорогой Армен претензия вы двинутая Азизом ни в коем случае не затрагивает великий Хаестан. Но почему всегда уважаемые армяне любят если что задели Армению. Я когда трудился в полиции из за моего расследования в Майями арестовали 15 человек из армянской диаспоры и что я теперь всю Армению обидел? Армен я как то помню получал от вас предложение работать но потом вы исчезли. Честно говоря если бы я получил такой отчет я бы потребовал деньги назад. А теперь о великой китайской мафии с охраной :). Полный bull shit , я работал и по итальянцам и даже по японцам( якудза) а там охрана по круче будет. Я думаю при хорошей аппаратуре а в Китае она есть, они же там ее клепают , для всего мира. Можно было бы сделать и фото и видео этой крутой охраны. Хоть какое то доказательство. Я вот с Кириллом работаю так он мне не отчеты а поэмы пишет да с картинками. Поэтому нам один и тот же клиент уже третий год заказывает. Армен Джан цавет танем или деньги верни или до делай работу до конца без остальных денег. С большим уважением к тебе.

Armen Hayrapetyan

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Dear Colleagues!
As I promised, I will do the work to the end. Now I am sending information that according to the data provided from the state registry of Hong Kong, it is clear that there is no such company in Hong Kong. Work is already underway to obtain information about fraudsters from certain state institutions in China, which will be certified by the seal of this authority.
Why exactly do we start sending information from Hong Kong, because the seal that is on the contract signed by Aziz’s client and this Chinese company is Hong Kong. To make sure that this is a reliable document sent from the Hong Kong registry, you can show it in the corresponding department of the Chinese Embassy in your country.

Welcome! System Clock: 18-JUN-2013 16:51:30 GMT +0800

Company name search
Attention:
Pursuant to section 20 (2A) of the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 32, Laws of Hong Kong), registration of a company name which is identical to a name on the list of old company names at name_list_section 20 (2A) .pdf will NOT be approved except with the consent of the Registrar of Companies. To complete the search on company names, please also check the intended name against the list.
Your Search: LEFT PARTIAL match with 'TIANJIN YINGSHENG INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD '

Search Language: English

NO MATCHING RECORD FOUND FOR THE SEARCH INFORMATION INPUT!

Please select the Order Type:

Order certified screen print HK $ 140.00 plus additional handling charges for different delivery mode (*)
(*) Additional handling charges for different delivery mode will be shown when check out shopping cart.

ICRIS_Ver_1_0_5_Build_07_01
ICRIS CSC Companies Registry, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.

Attachments

• IMG_18062013_164246.png
    IMG_18062013_164246.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 398
Original message
Уважаемые коллеги!
Как я и обещал я работу выполню до конца. Сейчас отправляю информацию о том, что по данным, предоставленным из госреестра Гонкгонка, видно, что такой компании в Гонкгонке нет. Уже ведется работа о получении сведений насчет мошенников из определенных госинстанций Китая, который будет заверен печатью данной инстанции.
Почему именно мы начинаем отправлять информацию из Гонгконга, потому что печать которая стоит на договоре, подписанным клиентом Азиза и данной китайской команией - гонгконгская. Чтобы самим убедиться, что это достоверный документ, отправленный из Гонгконгского реестра, вы можете показать в соответствующем отделе посольства Китая вашей страны.

Company Name Search
Attention:
Pursuant to section 20(2A) of the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 32, Laws of Hong Kong), registration of a company name which is identical to a name on the list of old company names at name_list_section 20(2A).pdf will NOT be approved except with the consent of the Registrar of Companies. To complete the search on company names, please also check the intended name against the list.
Your Search: LEFT PARTIAL match with 'TIANJIN YINGSHENG INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD'

Order certified screen print HK$140.00 plus additional handling charges for different delivery mode(*)
(*) Additional handling charges for different delivery mode will be shown when check out shopping cart.

ICRIS CSC Companies Registry, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.

Азиз

Участник
Reaction score
Armen Hayrapetyan said:
Dear Colleagues!
As I promised, I will do the work to the end. Now I am sending information that according to the data provided from the state registry of Hong Kong, it is clear that there is no such company in Hong Kong. Work is already underway to obtain information about fraudsters from certain state institutions in China, which will be certified by the seal of this authority.
Why exactly do we start sending information from Hong Kong, because the seal that is on the contract signed by Aziz’s client and this Chinese company is Hong Kong. To make sure that this is a reliable document sent from the Hong Kong registry, you can show it in the corresponding department of the Chinese Embassy in your country.

Company name search
Attention:
Pursuant to section 20 (2A) of the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 32, Laws of Hong Kong), registration of a company name which is identical to a name on the list of old company names at name_list_section 20 (2A) .pdf will NOT be approved except with the consent of the Registrar of Companies. To complete the search on company names, please also check the intended name against the list.
Your Search: LEFT PARTIAL match with 'TIANJIN YINGSHENG INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD '

Order certified screen print HK $ 140.00 plus additional handling charges for different delivery mode (*)

Regarding the press, show me Armen, where did you see Hong Kong in it?
About
Armen Hayrapetyan said:
To make sure that this is a reliable document sent from the Hong Kong registry, you can show it in the corresponding department of the Chinese Embassy in your country.
Why show to the appropriate department of the Embassy of China? Ha, you can simply follow the link https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/cns_search.jsp and enter the name of the company in the "Company name" field. In this case, I introduced the ARMENAK GROUP, the system showed that it was not there, but it really wasn’t, only in my pictures in English, unlike your picture, it’s more convenient. By the way, friends, if you wish, you can also show my picture to the corresponding department of the Chinese Embassy in your country: lol: !!! We look forward to continuing your "investigation"! : lol:

Attachments

• armenak.jpg
    armenak.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 398
Original message
Armen Hayrapetyan said:
Уважаемые коллеги!
Как я и обещал я работу выполню до конца. Сейчас отправляю информацию о том, что по данным, предоставленным из госреестра Гонкгонка, видно, что такой компании в Гонкгонке нет. Уже ведется работа о получении сведений насчет мошенников из определенных госинстанций Китая, который будет заверен печатью данной инстанции.
Почему именно мы начинаем отправлять информацию из Гонгконга, потому что печать которая стоит на договоре, подписанным клиентом Азиза и данной китайской команией - гонгконгская. Чтобы самим убедиться, что это достоверный документ, отправленный из Гонгконгского реестра, вы можете показать в соответствующем отделе посольства Китая вашей страны.

Company Name Search
Attention:
Pursuant to section 20(2A) of the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 32, Laws of Hong Kong), registration of a company name which is identical to a name on the list of old company names at name_list_section 20(2A).pdf will NOT be approved except with the consent of the Registrar of Companies. To complete the search on company names, please also check the intended name against the list.
Your Search: LEFT PARTIAL match with 'TIANJIN YINGSHENG INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD'

Order certified screen print HK$140.00 plus additional handling charges for different delivery mode(*)

По поводу печати, покажи мне Армен, где ты в ней увидел Гонконг?
По поводу
Armen Hayrapetyan said:
Чтобы самим убедиться, что это достоверный документ, отправленный из Гонгконгского реестра, вы можете показать в соответствующем отделе посольства Китая вашей страны.
зачем показывать в соответствующий отдел Посольства Китая? Ха, можно просто перейти по ссылке https://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/cns_search.jsp и ввести в поле "Company name" имя нужной компании. В данном случае я ввёл ARMENAK GROUP, система показала что её нет, а её действительно нет, только у меня на картинки на английском языке в отличии от твоей картинки, так удобнее. Кстати, друзья, при наличии желания мою картинку тоже можете показать в соответствующий отдел Посольства Китая в Вашей стране :lol: !!! Ждём продолжения твоего "расследования"! :lol:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Armen tried to get me on Skype.
I suggested not to treat me.
"Do not crawl."
He continued.
I offered him a refund.
In the end, I deleted it from my contacts on Skype.

Original message
Армен пытался меня в скайпе доставать.
Я предложил меня "не лечить".
"Не пролезет".
Он продолжил.
Я предложил ему вернуть деньги.
В итоге я удалил его из своих контактов на скайпе.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Aziz dial me on skype or phone

Original message
Азиз набери меня на скайп или на телефон

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
As a result, the topic will be moved to open access. Let everyone know about the "detective" from Armenia.

Original message
В итоге, тема будет перенесена в открытый доступ. Пусть все знают про "детектива" из Армении.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Яков. Агентство безопасности JR Security Service said:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I will add one more aspect.
This is precisely the case when gentlemen's agreements between detectives turn out to be powerless. ;)
I would like the topic raised a little earlier by our esteemed administrator - Andrei Valerievich Zakharov:
index.php? threads / 10036
it was perceived by colleagues through the prism of Uzbek-Armenian-Chinese relations at the Forum.
I hope that I didn’t offend anyone ...

This is exactly the case when no agreement of international cooperation will save. From this, the work will not be better done.
And as for the prism of perception, here everyone has their own, like a picture of the world. No offense. Just my opinion. With respect to yours. [/quote]

I fully support!

Original message
Яков. Агентство безопасности JR Security Service said:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Добавлю ещё один аспект.
Это, как раз, тот случай, когда джентльменские соглашения между детективами оказываются бессильными. ;)
Хотелось, чтобы тема, поднятая чуть ранее нашим уважаемым администратором - Андреем Валерьевичем Захаровым:
index.php?threads/10036
воспринималась коллегами именно через призму узбеко-армяно-китайских отношений на Форуме.
Надеюсь, что никого не обидел...

Это как раз тот случай ,когда никакой договор международного сотрудничества не спасет. От этого работа качественнее выполнена не станет.
А по поводу призмы восприятия,тут у каждого она своя,как картина мира. Без обид.Просто мое мнение. С уважением к Вашему.[/quote]

Полностью поддерживаю!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детективная служба Орлан. Харьков said:
First, you need to understand what tasks were set before the start of work (point by point). Maybe the performer realized that this was what they asked to install. If other tasks were set, then of course the work was not completed in full, and it should be completed in full, or the money should be returned in full.
Need to hear the second side.

I support!

Original message
Детективная служба Орлан. Харьков said:
Во первых нужно понимать какие задачи ставились до начала работы(по пунктам). Может исполнитель понял что именно это и просили установить. Если же задачи ставились и иные, то конечно работа выполнена не в полном объеме, и следует ее выполнить полностью, либо вернуть деньги в полном объеме.
Нужно услышать вторую сторону.

Поддерживаю!