Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Question about Armenia !!!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The report provided by Armen without photographs has no legal force and cannot be used in the future.
1. If the client Aziz agrees, Armen needs to complete the obligations undertaken to the end, without additional
Noah payment.
2. If Aziz does not agree, Armen needs to return the money received from Aziz in full.

Original message
Отчет предоставленный Арменом без фотографий, никакой юридической силы не имеет и не может быть использован в дальнейшем.
1. Если клиент Азиз даст согласие, Армену необходимо довести выполнить взятые на себя обязательства до конца, без дополнитель-
ной оплаты.
2. Если Азиз не даст согласие, Армену необходимо вернуть полученные от Азиза денежные средства в полном обьеме.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Arsen))) There will be no report ... And there will be no money ... As it turned out, Armen is not quite respectable :( Unfortunately ...

Original message
Арсен))) Не будет никакого отчета...И денег не будет...Как оказалось-Армен- не совсем добропорядочен :( К сожалению...

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Андрей Захаров said:
Arsen))) There will be no report ... And there will be no money ... As it turned out, Armen is not quite respectable :( Unfortunately ...

Andrei Valerievich, if this fact is finally confirmed, then it is necessary to close access to the forum for Armenians completely and
blacklist it. And for the future, to all colleagues, if for some reason it was not possible to bring the matter to the end, return
Patch money without a requirement. This is one way to avoid scandal and damage to your reputation.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Арсен))) Не будет никакого отчета...И денег не будет...Как оказалось-Армен- не совсем добропорядочен :( К сожалению...

Андрей Валерьевич если данный факт окончательно подтверждается, то необходимо закрыть доступ Армену на форум окончательно и
ввести его в черный список. А на будущее всем коллегам если по каким-то обстоятельствам не удалось довести дело до конца, возвра-
щать деньги без требования. Это один из способов избежать скандала и порчи своей репутации.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Arsen))) It seems that they decided ...

Original message
Арсен))) Вроде так и порешили...
Reaction score
I suppose that Armen will not comment. Everything is clear in the report ...

Original message
Предполагаю, что комментариев АРмена не будет. В отчете все и так ясно...

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
this is not a report, this is some kind of crap (sorry for being rude). From the first piece of paper that is laid out here it is clear that it was copied and pasted judging by the last line! In short, complete bullshit, the work was not performed at all, this can be seen not with an armed glance!

Original message
это не отчет, это хрень какая то (простите за грубость). По первой бумажке которая выложена тут видно, что она была скопирована и вставлена судя по последней строке! Короче полное фуфло, работа не выполнялась вовсе, это видно не вооруженным взглядом!

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Colleagues, I would like to draw attention to one point. - How our colleagues (BH) and non-colleagues register on the forum and how quickly they get into the semi-private and private sections, as is the case with "our" Armen.
Armen on the form registered on May 28, 2012, and on June 26, 2013 received such a VOTUM of CONFIDENCE that he could freely read and participate in our semi-private discussions. Who then vouched for him and how did he earn such quick trust? How many more ARMENIANS are there on the forum?

There you have the consequences!

We ourselves are largely to blame! TRUST NEEDS TO EARN, and not to give statuses for beautiful eyes!
Respectfully,

Armen Hayrapetyan
Experienced

Member since May 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Special Service Division - Department Head Armen Hayrapetyan
Message Matushkin Andrey. June 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Armen, good day!
Congratulations on admitting to a semi-private!

Original message
Коллеги, я хотел бы обратить внимание на один момент. - Как наши коллеги (ЧД) и не коллеги регистрируются на форуме и как оперативно они попадают в полупривтные и приватные разделы, как в случае с "нашим" Арменом.
Армен на форму зарегистрировался 28 мая 2012 г., а уже 26 июня 2013 г. такой ВОТУМ ДОВЕРИЯ получил, что мог свободно наши полу-приватные обсуждения читать и участвовать в них. Кто тогда за него поручился и как он такого быстрого доверия заработал? Сколько на форуме еще таких АРМЕНОВ?

Вот вам и последствия!

Мы сами во многом виноваты! ДОВЕРИЕ НУЖНО ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ, а не за красивые глазки давать статусы!
С уважением,

Armen Hayrapetyan
Бывалый

Re: Отдел специальной службы-начальник отдела Армен Айрапетян
Сообщение Матушкин Андрей. » 26 июн 2012, 17:34
Армен, доброго времени суток!
Поздравлю с допуском в полуприват!

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Colleagues, I would like to draw attention to one point. - How our colleagues (BH) and non-colleagues register on the forum and how quickly they get into the semi-private and private sections, as is the case with "our" Armen.
Armen on the form registered on May 28, 2012, and on June 26, 2013 received such a VOTUM of CONFIDENCE that he could freely read and participate in our semi-private discussions. Who then vouched for him and how did he earn such quick trust? How many more ARMENIANS are there on the forum?

There you have the consequences!

We ourselves are largely to blame! TRUST NEEDS TO EARN, and not to give statuses for beautiful eyes!
Respectfully,

Armen Hayrapetyan
Experienced

Nikolay, I do not agree with you at certain points, because I also do not have a license to implement DD, but I don’t
less also got into private. I think somehow earned trust. For example, I know what I can and what is not, and I don’t jump above my head.
I work in other jobs, and I invest part of the earned money in the development of DD and I do this not for stupid gain, but for
high-quality and successful performance of work.
Member since May 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Re: Special Service Division - Department Head Armen Hayrapetyan
Message Matushkin Andrey. June 26, 2012 5:34 pm
Armen, good day!
Congratulations on admitting to a semi-private!

Original message
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Коллеги, я хотел бы обратить внимание на один момент. - Как наши коллеги (ЧД) и не коллеги регистрируются на форуме и как оперативно они попадают в полупривтные и приватные разделы, как в случае с "нашим" Арменом.
Армен на форму зарегистрировался 28 мая 2012 г., а уже 26 июня 2013 г. такой ВОТУМ ДОВЕРИЯ получил, что мог свободно наши полу-приватные обсуждения читать и участвовать в них. Кто тогда за него поручился и как он такого быстрого доверия заработал? Сколько на форуме еще таких АРМЕНОВ?

Вот вам и последствия!

Мы сами во многом виноваты! ДОВЕРИЕ НУЖНО ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ, а не за красивые глазки давать статусы!
С уважением,

Armen Hayrapetyan
Бывалый

Николай я в определенных моментах с вами не соглашусь, потому, что у меня тоже нет лицензии на осуществление ДД, но том не
менее тоже попал в приват. Думаю както заработал доверие. Например я знаю что я могу и что нет и выше головы не прыгаю.
Я работаю на других работах, а часть заработанных средств вкладываю в развитие ДД и делаю это не для глупой наживы, а для
качественного и успешного выполнения работы.

Re: Отдел специальной службы-начальник отдела Армен Айрапетян
Сообщение Матушкин Андрей. » 26 июн 2012, 17:34
Армен, доброго времени суток!
Поздравлю с допуском в полуприват!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Yes, you could just tear your soft spot away from the chair and fly to China. Before that, consult about the Chinese application procedure for initiating criminal proceedings. And within the framework of the case, everything would have gone officially. It may be enough to declare to send to the consulate and that’s it!
And fig goat button accordion for $ 1,500 ?!

Original message
Да, можно было просто оторвать от стула свое мягкое место и слетать в Китай. А до этого проконсультироваться о китайском порядке подачи заявления для возбуждения уголовного дела. А в рамках дела уже все пошло бы официально. Может быть достаточно заяву в консульство послать и все!
И на фига козе баян за 1500 долларов?!

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Only one question is how it turned out that Armen signed a contract with the client directly without knowing his data and personal contacts. I believe that Armen has the right to have customer contact information. And it turns out with all my respect for Aziz, Asia I respect him very much. There is no legal tie between Armen and Aziz.

Original message
Только один вопрос как получилось что Армен подписал контракт с клиентом на прямую не зная его данных и личных контактов. Я считаю что Армен имеет право иметь контактную информацию клиента. И получается при всем моем уважение к Азизу, Азия его очень уважаю. Нет юридической завязки между Арменом и Азизом.