Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
In connection with the appeal of the Full Member with a proposal for Armenians, we are voting.

Original message
В связи с обращением Действительного члена с предложением по Армену, проводим голосование.
Reaction score
Maybe we will give him an answer in a limited time? If there is no answer or there will be "crap" or "excuse" that everyone will understand - then the solution is unequivocal - DELETION.

Original message
Может быть, предоставим ему ответ в ограниченный срок? Если ответа не будет или будет "лажа", или "отмазка", что все поймут - то тогда решение однозначное -УДАЛЕНИЕ.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Colleagues ! Today, on June 18, 2013 at 11:52 (Ukrainian time) Armen called me and informed me that today by the end of the day he will post a report on the work done on the discussed order at the Forum, my proposal is to officially notify Armen about the report by a specific time and date , and then give an assessment of the work and make an appropriate decision.

Original message
Коллеги ! Сегодня 18 июня 2013 года в 11:52 (по украинскому времени) мне позвонил Армен и сообщил, что сегодня до конца дня он разместит на Форуме отчет о проделанной работе по обсуждаемому заказу, мое предложение официально уведомить Армена о предоставлении отчета до конкретного времени и даты, а после дать оценку работы и принять соответствующее решение.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Friends, if he is so with a colleague, then I can’t even imagine how he works with clients!

Original message
Друзья, если он так с коллегой, то я даже не представляю как он работает с клиентами!

Дмитрий ЦЭББ Калининград

Председатель комиссии по этике IAPD
Private access level
Arbitrators
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
236022, г.Калининград, проспект Мира, 7 офис 503
Website
www.cebb.pro
I can’t even imagine how Armen will be able to explain the situation, but I think that it is necessary to wait for an explanation.

Original message
Даже не представляю как Армен сможет объяснить ситуацию, но считаю, что дождаться объяснений необходимо.

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
So Armen has already given his explanations. After which Aziz clearly wrote that he no longer needed any reports from Armen. Which is quite understandable. And to be honest, no matter what it is. Personally, I will have absolutely no faith in its reliability.
If you undertook to do - do it. And do it right away and to the maximum. I could not, but there are different reasons, apologize and return the money. Or stipulate additional terms that will be needed to complete. And not the way it is happening now - under the pressure of public opinion, Armen deigns to redo the work. Only the train has already left.
If I'm wrong, let my colleagues correct me.

Original message
Так Армен уже дал свои пояснения. После которых Азиз ясно написал, что никаких отчетов от Армена ему больше уже не нужно. Что вполне понятно. Да и честно говоря, какой бы он уже не был. Лично у меня не будет абсолютно никакой веры в его достоверности.
Если взялся делать - делай. И делай сразу и по максимуму. Не смог, а причины бывают разные, извинись и верни деньги. Либо оговори дополнительные сроки, которые понадобятся для выполнения. А не так, как сейчас происходит - под нажимом общественного мнения Армен соизволит переделать работу. Только поезд то уже ушел.
Если я не прав, пусть коллеги меня поправят.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
It is possible and necessary to wait ... However, it seems that we will not hear anything intelligible (and will not see) ... I have already voted ...

Original message
Подождать возможно и надо...Однако,думается,ничего вразумительного не услышим (и не увидим)...Я уже проголосовал...

Азиз

Участник
Reaction score
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
So Armen has already given his explanations. After which Aziz clearly wrote that he no longer needed any reports from Armen. Which is quite understandable. And to be honest, no matter what it is. Personally, I will have absolutely no faith in its reliability.
If you undertook to do - do it. And do it right away and to the maximum. I could not, but there are different reasons, apologize and return the money. Or stipulate additional terms that will be needed to complete. And not the way it is happening now - under the pressure of public opinion, Armen deigns to redo the work. Only the train has already left.
If I'm wrong, let my colleagues correct me.

This is what I tried to explain to everyone Dear from the very beginning. Just everyone heard in his own way, it seems to me. Therefore, we got a discussion that, in principle, is not worth it. Everything is short and clear. Thanks Eugene. Everything that is written reflects the essence of my position, absolutely everything, to every letter, point and comma.

Original message
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
Так Армен уже дал свои пояснения. После которых Азиз ясно написал, что никаких отчетов от Армена ему больше уже не нужно. Что вполне понятно. Да и честно говоря, какой бы он уже не был. Лично у меня не будет абсолютно никакой веры в его достоверности.
Если взялся делать - делай. И делай сразу и по максимуму. Не смог, а причины бывают разные, извинись и верни деньги. Либо оговори дополнительные сроки, которые понадобятся для выполнения. А не так, как сейчас происходит - под нажимом общественного мнения Армен соизволит переделать работу. Только поезд то уже ушел.
Если я не прав, пусть коллеги меня поправят.

Это то, что я старался объяснить всем Уважаемым с самого начала. Просто каждый услышал по своему, мне кажется. Поэтому и получилось такое обсуждение, которое в принципе и не стоит этого. Всё коротко и ясно. Спасибо Евгений. Всё что написано отражает суть моей позиции, абсолютно всё, до каждой буквы, точки и запятой.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Friends, if he is so with a colleague, then I can’t even imagine how he works with clients!

To work, you must first be able to. And to the questions I asked earlier - "in the contract under discussion, the details of the parties indicate the email address - armendon@mail.ru , this address also appears in this ad https://mob.areg.biz/firms/?id=7017 . It is subject to explanation or not I do not know. So who are they BUILDERS OR DETECTIVES. And here is CISSAROC | Centrul Internațional pentru Studii de Securitate, Apărare și Răspuns Operațional la Crize, there is Nadarian Lena Armenakovna, 35 years old, the contract is also signed by Nadarian Lena Armenakovna. So who is Armen, what kind of company is and what does he have to do with it. And also what kind of education and work experience, in order to understand, and whether he could theoretically perform detective services. There are more questions than answers. And Armen didn’t even consider it necessary to answer or at least indicate his position. Therefore, I wanted first of all for myself to understand this is not professionalism or a disregard for a colleague or all taken together ....

Original message
Матушкин Андрей. said:
Друзья, если он так с коллегой, то я даже не представляю как он работает с клиентами!

Чтобы работать, нужно прежде всего это уметь. А на поставленные ранее мною вопросы - "в обсуждаемом договоре в реквизитах сторон указан электронный адрес - armendon@mail.ru, данный адрес так же фигурирует вот в этой рекламе https://mob.areg.biz/firms/?id=7017. Объяснению это подлежит или нет не знаю. Так кто они СТРОИТЕЛИ ИЛИ ДЕТЕКТИВЫ. А вот еще CISSAROC | Centrul Internațional pentru Studii de Securitate, Apărare și Răspuns Operațional la Crize, там есть Надарян Лена Арменаковна, 35 лет, договор тоже подписывает Надарян Лена Арменаковна. Так кто такой Армен, что за фирма и какое он к ней имеет отношение. А также какое образование и опыт работы, что-бы понять, а мог ли теоретически выполнять детективные услуги. Вопросов больше чем ответов. А Армен даже не счел должным ответить или хотя бы обозначить свою позицию. Поэтому я и хотел прежде всего для себя понять это не профессионализм или наплевательское отношение к коллеге или все вместе взятое....