• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
ООО Юридическо - детективное агентство L.S. GROUP said:
Colleagues ! Today, on June 18, 2013 at 11:52 (Ukrainian time) Armen called me and informed me that today by the end of the day he will post a report on the work done on the discussed order at the Forum, my proposal is to officially notify Armen about the report by a specific time and date , and then give an assessment of the work and make an appropriate decision.
I completely agree with Vitaliy!

Original message
ООО Юридическо - детективное агентство L.S. GROUP said:
Коллеги ! Сегодня 18 июня 2013 года в 11:52 (по украинскому времени) мне позвонил Армен и сообщил, что сегодня до конца дня он разместит на Форуме отчет о проделанной работе по обсуждаемому заказу, мое предложение официально уведомить Армена о предоставлении отчета до конкретного времени и даты, а после дать оценку работы и принять соответствующее решение.
Полностью согласен с Виталием !

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
So Armen has already given his explanations. After which Aziz clearly wrote that he no longer needed any reports from Armen. Which is quite understandable. And to be honest, no matter what it is. Personally, I will have absolutely no faith in its reliability.
If you undertook to do - do it. And do it right away and to the maximum. I could not, but there are different reasons, apologize and return the money. Or stipulate additional terms that will be needed to complete. And not the way it is happening now - under the pressure of public opinion, Armen deigns to redo the work. Only the train has already left.
If I'm wrong, let my colleagues correct me.
Zhenya, welcome! You're right! And the opinion of the team has already developed on Armen. But you always need to give a person a chance, and this, in this case, should be the logical completion of the order by Armen, as he promised us all, and Vitaly in particular. Despite the fact that the client needs to complete the order or not, this is necessary before of everything, already to Armen himself. It's my opinion.

Original message
Частный детектив CБ Москва said:
Так Армен уже дал свои пояснения. После которых Азиз ясно написал, что никаких отчетов от Армена ему больше уже не нужно. Что вполне понятно. Да и честно говоря, какой бы он уже не был. Лично у меня не будет абсолютно никакой веры в его достоверности.
Если взялся делать - делай. И делай сразу и по максимуму. Не смог, а причины бывают разные, извинись и верни деньги. Либо оговори дополнительные сроки, которые понадобятся для выполнения. А не так, как сейчас происходит - под нажимом общественного мнения Армен соизволит переделать работу. Только поезд то уже ушел.
Если я не прав, пусть коллеги меня поправят.
Женя,приветствую! Ты прав! И мнение у коллектива уже сложилось по Армену. Но всегда надо дать человеку шанс,и это ,в данном случае,должно быть логическое завершение заказа Арменом,как он и обещал нам всем, и Виталию,в частности.Несмотря на то,нужно ли завершение заказа клиенту или нет,это нужно, прежде всего, уже самому Армену. Это мое мнение.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Let Armen as a man, a dzhigit return the money and close the topic.

Original message
Пусть Армен как мужчина, джигит вернет деньги и закроет тему.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
STEVE said:
Let Armen as a man, a dzhigit return the money and close the topic.
That would be worthy!

Original message
STEVE said:
Пусть Армен как мужчина, джигит вернет деньги и закроет тему.
Это бы было бы достойно!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
But I strongly doubt it.

Original message
Но я сильно сомневаюсь.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
This situation has one nuance - as it turns out now, Armen did a newsletter with a proposal for cooperation to many, if not all, colleagues from the forum ... The same proposal came to us, but we ignored it. If at that time it was a question of SUCH cooperation, as with Aziz, then, of course, there’s just nothing to talk about and you have to say goodbye to such people, but ... I would like to hear from Armen more clear explanations of why this happened or confirmation about the return ... Even the defendant in court has the right to the last word.

Original message
Ситуация эта имеет один нюанс - как теперь выясняется, Армен делал рассылку с предложением о сотрудничестве многим, если не всем, коллегам с форума... Такое же предложение приходило и нам, однако мы его проигнорировали. Если речь тогда шла о ТАКОМ сотрудничестве, как с Азизом, то дальше, понятное дело, просто не о чем говорить и с такими людьми надо прощаться, но... хотелось бы все-таки услышать от Армена более внятные пояснения почему так получилось или подтверждение о возврате... Даже подсудимый на суде имеет право на последнее слово.
G

Listen to Armen one last time and make a decision, I think it will be right!

Original message
Выслушать Армена последний раз и принять решение, думаю так будет правильно!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Armen is not yet blocked on the Forum.

Original message
Армен пока не заблокирован на Форуме.
М

Москва Детектив

Let's listen to Armen all the same. By the way, yesterday he promised to post a report. I understand that there is still no report.

Original message
Давайте все таки выслушаем Армена. Кстати, вчера он обещал выложить отчет. Отчета я понимаю, до сих пор нет.

Азиз

Участник
Reaction score
Москва Детектив said:
Let's listen to Armen all the same. By the way, yesterday he promised to post a report. I understand that there is still no report.
How not? There is! Here is the link: index.php? threads / 10037 & start = 70

And Armen attached a reliable document sent to him from the Hong Kong registry! : D

It’s funny.

In my opinion, he needed to write his "second" report on the topic "Detectives are joking," this is in my opinion.

Question for all Dear, you are not tired of his mockery? And public and over everyone? I think that his “second” report is already a mockery of all those present, since he provided his picture as a reliable document received from the Hong Kong registry. This is despite the fact that I warned him that the "additional" report would be subjected to rigorous verification and analysis, with which he agreed. After that, isn't that a mockery? What else do we expect from Armen? Another picture, now signed, as he will undoubtedly say approved by the Minister of Public Security of China or something similar to this? I think it’s time to “reward” him with the appropriate order and put him on the “board of shame”, which the Internet community should be informed about so that it does not throw or deceive people. It's my personal opinion. If I'm wrong somewhere, then please correct.

Original message
Москва Детектив said:
Давайте все таки выслушаем Армена. Кстати, вчера он обещал выложить отчет. Отчета я понимаю, до сих пор нет.
Как же нет? Есть! Вот ссылка: index.php?threads/10037&start=70

А ещё Арменом приложен достоверный документ, отправленный ему из Гонконгского реестра! :D

Смешно.

По моему ему надо было написать свой "второй" отчёт в тему "Детективы шутят", это на мой взгляд.

Вопрос для всех Уважаемых, Вам не надоело его издевательство? Причём публичное и над всеми? Я думаю, что его "второй" отчёт это уже издевательство над всеми присутствующими, так как он свою картинку предоставил в качестве достоверного документа, полученного им из Гонконгского реестра. Это несмотря на то, что я его предупреждал, что "дополнительный" отчёт будет подвергнут тщательной проверке и анализу, с чем он согласился. После этого разве это не издевательство? Что ещё ждём от Армена? Очередную картинку, теперь уже подписанную как он несомненно скажет утвержденную Министром общественной безопасности Китая или что-то подобное этому? Думаю, пора "наградить" его соответствующим орденом и выставить его на "доску позора", о чём оповестить Интернет сообщество, чтобы не кидал и не обманывал людей. Это моё личное мнение. Если я где-то не прав, то прошу поправить.