Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Aziz, hello!
I fully agree with you and you know about it.
Let's wait for the evening, and so we will do.

Original message
Азиз, привет!
Я с тобой полностью солидарен и ты знаешь об этом.
Давай дождёмся вечера и так, и сделаем.

Юридическая Компания Лидер

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
"The question is for everyone Dear, are you tired of his mockery? And what about the public and everyone? I think that his" second "report is already a mockery of everyone present, since he provided his picture as a reliable document received from the Hong Kong registry "This is despite the fact that I warned him that the" additional "report would be subjected to thorough verification and analysis, which he agreed with. Is this not a mockery after that? What else do we expect from Armen? Another picture, now signed as undoubtedly will he say something approved by the Minister of Public Security of China or something similar to this? I think it’s time to “award” him with the appropriate order and put him on a “board of shame", which the Internet community should be informed about so that it will not throw or deceive people. This is my personal opinion. If I'm wrong somewhere, then please correct. "

I agree with every word.
I voted.

Original message
"Вопрос для всех Уважаемых, Вам не надоело его издевательство? Причём публичное и над всеми? Я думаю, что его "второй" отчёт это уже издевательство над всеми присутствующими, так как он свою картинку предоставил в качестве достоверного документа, полученного им из Гонконгского реестра. Это несмотря на то, что я его предупреждал, что "дополнительный" отчёт будет подвергнут тщательной проверке и анализу, с чем он согласился. После этого разве это не издевательство? Что ещё ждём от Армена? Очередную картинку, теперь уже подписанную как он несомненно скажет утвержденную Министром общественной безопасности Китая или что-то подобное этому? Думаю, пора "наградить" его соответствующим орденом и выставить его на "доску позора", о чём оповестить Интернет сообщество, чтобы не кидал и не обманывал людей. Это моё личное мнение. Если я где-то не прав, то прошу поправить."

Согласен с каждым словом.
Я проголосовал.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
ООО Юридическо - детективное агентство L.S. GROUP said:
"The question is for everyone Dear, are you tired of his mockery? And what about the public and everyone? I think that his" second "report is already a mockery of everyone present, since he provided his picture as a reliable document received from the Hong Kong registry "This is despite the fact that I warned him that the" additional "report would be subjected to thorough verification and analysis, which he agreed with. Is this not a mockery after that? What else do we expect from Armen? Another picture, now signed as undoubtedly will he say something approved by the Minister of Public Security of China or something similar to this? I think it’s time to “award” him with the appropriate order and put him on a “board of shame", which the Internet community should be informed about so that it will not throw or deceive people. This is my personal opinion. If I'm wrong somewhere, then please correct. "

I agree with every word.
I voted.
I agree!

Original message
ООО Юридическо - детективное агентство L.S. GROUP said:
"Вопрос для всех Уважаемых, Вам не надоело его издевательство? Причём публичное и над всеми? Я думаю, что его "второй" отчёт это уже издевательство над всеми присутствующими, так как он свою картинку предоставил в качестве достоверного документа, полученного им из Гонконгского реестра. Это несмотря на то, что я его предупреждал, что "дополнительный" отчёт будет подвергнут тщательной проверке и анализу, с чем он согласился. После этого разве это не издевательство? Что ещё ждём от Армена? Очередную картинку, теперь уже подписанную как он несомненно скажет утвержденную Министром общественной безопасности Китая или что-то подобное этому? Думаю, пора "наградить" его соответствующим орденом и выставить его на "доску позора", о чём оповестить Интернет сообщество, чтобы не кидал и не обманывал людей. Это моё личное мнение. Если я где-то не прав, то прошу поправить."

Согласен с каждым словом.
Я проголосовал.
Солидарен!

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
Colleagues welcome! My opinion on these issues is clear and tough! If the detective cannot or cannot do his job, let the vengeance of the street go or do something else! Throwing your colleagues is over arrogance and dirty tricks! He must definitely return the money and be excluded from the MOD !!!!

Original message
Коллеги приветствую! Мое мнение в этих вопросах четкое и жесткое! Если детектив не может или не умеет выполнять свою работу, пусть идет мести улицы или еще чем ни-будь займется! Кидать своих коллег это сверх наглость и пакость! Он должен однозначно вернуть деньги и быть исключен из МОД!!!!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Виталий Климин said:
Colleagues welcome! My opinion on these issues is clear and tough! If the detective cannot or cannot do his job, let the vengeance of the street go or do something else! Throwing your colleagues is over arrogance and dirty tricks! He must definitely return the money and be excluded from the MOD !!!!
Vitaly, he is not Valid.
The admission was temporary.

Original message
Виталий Климин said:
Коллеги приветствую! Мое мнение в этих вопросах четкое и жесткое! Если детектив не может или не умеет выполнять свою работу, пусть идет мести улицы или еще чем ни-будь займется! Кидать своих коллег это сверх наглость и пакость! Он должен однозначно вернуть деньги и быть исключен из МОД!!!!
Виталий, он не является Действительным.
Допуск дали временный.

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
I don’t understand him, maybe in Armenia he has opportunities to work, but in China people failed, so he would return the money and not be dishonored. And he continues to prove to everyone that he is right. He either cannot give a damn what they say to him, or he pretends to be sorry for him anyway. He will not get far with such reports and work. voted.

Original message
я его не пойму, может в Армении у него и есть возможности работать, а в Китае люди подвели, так вернул бы деньги и не позорился. А он продолжает всем доказывать что прав. Он или ни хрена не может понять, что ему говорят, или прикидывается, в любом случае жаль его. Далеко с такими отчетами и работой он не доедет. проголосовал.

Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
I see that this is a position from which we are not on the way - the direct road to him is "titty": D

Original message
Я вижу, что это позиция, с которой нам не по пути - прямая дорога ему на "сисьски" :D

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич said:
I see that this is a position from which we are not on the way - the direct road to him is "titty": D
that's for sure: lol :: lol :: lol :: lol:

Original message
Гудимов Анатолий Геннадиевич said:
Я вижу, что это позиция, с которой нам не по пути - прямая дорога ему на "сисьски" :D
это точно :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Well, demolish it?

Original message
Ну что, сносим?