Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Age is not a hindrance to a good cause)))))

Original message
Возраст хорошему делу не помеха)))))

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
The basic principle of work is openness in results and in details. You trust the client, he understands what he paid crazy money for !!! And that’s all.

Original message
Основной принцип работы-открытость в результатах и в мелочах. Ты доверяешь клиенту-он понимает за что заплатил бешеные деньги!!! И все.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Роберт said:
The basic principle of work is openness in results and in details. You trust the client, he understands what he paid crazy money for !!! And that’s all.

Openness in details and results is honesty. But besides honesty, there is also a culture of communication. She is in everything: in a manner to respond to inquiries, letter form, clothing, punctuality and .. reporting forms. Is it not so:?: Especially if the client first turned to the detective: idea: In addition, it seems to me that from the point of view of the psychology of marketing, it is more convenient to transfer the bill for the investigation to the client along with the report. And if you transfer documents for payment mixed up with drafts, then I would feel a little strange: shock:

Original message
Роберт said:
Основной принцип работы-открытость в результатах и в мелочах. Ты доверяешь клиенту-он понимает за что заплатил бешеные деньги!!! И все.

Открытость в мелочах и результатах - это и есть честность. Но кроме честности существует ещё и культура общения. Она во всем: в манере отвечать на запросы, форме письма, одежде, пунктуальности и .. формах отчетности. Разве это не так:?: Особенно, если клиент впервые обратился к детективу :idea: К тому же, мне кажется, что с точки зрения психологии маркетинга счет за проведенное расследование удобнее передавать клиенту вместе с отчетом. И если передавать документы на оплату в перемешку с черновиками, то я бы чувствовал себя немного странно :shock:

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Robert ... and things are really so bad that you ask the security service ... just a little monitored the Internet ... looked ... is it really so difficult with the clientele in St. Petersburg ... if so, then all these nuances become clear with St. Petersburg .... and there are no more questions, in principle ...

Original message
Роберт...а дела действительно так плохо,что проситесь в службу безопасности...просто немного промониторил интернет...посмотрел...неужели в Питере все так тяжко с клиентурой...если действительно так,то становиться понятны все эти нюансы с Питерцами....и вопросов больше в принципе нет...

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Soul rushed to paradise :)

Original message
Понеслась душа в рай :)

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Robert ... and things are really so bad that you ask the security service ... just a little monitored the Internet ... looked ... is it really so difficult with the clientele in St. Petersburg ... if so, then all these nuances become clear with St. Petersburg .... and there are no more questions, in principle ...
In the year 15 there were only two. Having the license of a detective for all the time, I managed to work as deputy chief for the regime of a military plant, head of the security service of an oil-producing enterprise, and was an assistant lawyer at one time. That is why I did not go to the forum for a long time. And while reading the correspondence on the forum, I personally sincerely wonder why everyone really "pretends" that they are loaded head over heels. What I personally doubt very much.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Роберт...а дела действительно так плохо,что проситесь в службу безопасности...просто немного промониторил интернет...посмотрел...неужели в Питере все так тяжко с клиентурой...если действительно так,то становиться понятны все эти нюансы с Питерцами....и вопросов больше в принципе нет...
В 15 году было всего два. Имея лицензию детектива за все время я успел поработать заместителем начальника по режиму военного завода, начальником службы безопасности Нефтедобывающего предприятия, был и помощником адвоката одно время. Именно поэтому и не заходил на форум долгое время. А читая переписку на форуме лично искренне недоумеваю-все реально "делают вид" что загружены по уши. В чем лично я очень сомневаюсь.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
If the truth is about business, then there are none at all. I am referring to matters of a purely detective orientation. What is written in the law is stupid. If at least something would be, then, probably, the congratulations on holidays and birthdays would not take up so much space on the forum. By the way, taking this opportunity, I want to apologize for not congratulating anyone on anything, I just think that the forum is not quite for this. Accept my rudeness, as it already is. Therefore, hanging out with scouts is a little strange for me, if they have work, but detectives don’t have it, then it's worth doing the opposite. And of course you can inflate your cheeks with the realization of your professionalism, but this will not increase your work. So I wonder if they are now turning to detectives to find property or missing people? I have a general question, but are detectives involved in the activities that are written in the law? Personally, I specifically posted my old license on the site, which clearly states what the detective should do. I personally have never been interested in any other offers, and I have never worked with such clients. Well, this is a matter of my principle.

Original message
Если правду говорить про дела, то их вообще нет. Я имею в виду дела чисто детективной направленности.тупо то, что написано в законе. Если бы хоть что то было бы, то, наверное, не занимало бы столько места на форуме одни поздравления с праздниками и днями рождения. Кстати, пользуясь случаем, хочу извиниться за то что никого ни с чем не поздравляю, просто считаю что форум не совсем для этого. Примите мою невежливость, какой уж есть. Поэтому бодание с разведчиками мне несколько странно, если у них есть работа, а у детективов её нет, то стоит все делать наоборот. А надувать щеки от осознания своего профессионализма, конечно, можно, но от этого дел не прибавится. Вот мне интересно обращаются ли сейчас к детективам отыскать имущество или пропавших людей? У меня вообще вопрос, а занимаются ли детективы той деятельностью, которая написана в законе? Лично я специально повесил на сайте свою старую лицензию, где чётко написано чем должен заниматься детектив. Какие либо другие предложения лично меня никогда не интересовали и я с такими клиентами никогда не работал. Ну, это дело моего принципа.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Detego said:
Роберт said:

Openness in details and results is honesty. But besides honesty, there is also a culture of communication. She is in everything: in a manner to respond to inquiries, letter form, clothing, punctuality and .. reporting forms. Is it not so:?: Especially if the client first turned to the detective: idea: In addition, it seems to me that from the point of view of the psychology of marketing, it is more convenient to transfer the bill for the investigation to the client along with the report. And if you transfer documents for payment mixed up with drafts, then I would feel a little strange: shock:
I just had other situations, the client does not always want officialdom. Everything can always be emailed.

Original message
Detego said:
Роберт said:

Открытость в мелочах и результатах - это и есть честность. Но кроме честности существует ещё и культура общения. Она во всем: в манере отвечать на запросы, форме письма, одежде, пунктуальности и .. формах отчетности. Разве это не так:?: Особенно, если клиент впервые обратился к детективу :idea: К тому же, мне кажется, что с точки зрения психологии маркетинга счет за проведенное расследование удобнее передавать клиенту вместе с отчетом. И если передавать документы на оплату в перемешку с черновиками, то я бы чувствовал себя немного странно :shock:
У меня просто другие ситуации были, клиент не всегда хочет официоза. Всегда все можно послать по почте электронной.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Роберт said:
If the truth is about business, then there are none at all. I am referring to matters of a purely detective orientation. What is written in the law is stupid. If at least something would be, then, probably, the congratulations on holidays and birthdays would not take up so much space on the forum. By the way, taking this opportunity, I want to apologize for not congratulating anyone on anything, I just think that the forum is not quite for this. Accept my rudeness, as it already is. Therefore, hanging out with scouts is a little strange for me, if they have work, but detectives don’t have it, then it's worth doing the opposite. And of course you can inflate your cheeks with the realization of your professionalism, but this will not increase your work. So I wonder if they are now turning to detectives to find property or missing people? I have a general question, but are detectives involved in the activities that are written in the law? Personally, I specifically posted my old license on the site, which clearly states what the detective should do. I personally have never been interested in any other offers, and I have never worked with such clients. Well, this is a matter of my principle.

This is the trouble, Robert, that the law was written at a time when detective activity was not yet formed (recent amendments do not count). However, most of its provisions are still declarative in nature.
However, some of us;) have found several areas in our national economy where a detective story may still be in demand. For example, it’s enough to open a public procurement website, where there is simply a field for our activities. But unfortunately this glade is already distributed between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Collectors.

So, in my opinion, the most promising areas of private investigation are:
1. Checking the business reliability of the customer’s counterparties.
2. Investigation of counterfeit cases
3. Search for people
4. Property Search
5. Notification
6. Criminal checks

Checking the business reliability of customer counterparties
The most common type of comprehensive investigation on the official website of public procurement. It is noteworthy that some purchasers in the ToR indicate the need for detectives (groups of detectives) to participate in tenders, since counterparty verification activities are licensed by the Federal Law. Some of our esteemed colleagues are regular participants in such trades and even win them. It would be useful for them to share their experience with colleagues, but for some reason do not do this: twisted:.

Investigation of counterfeit cases
A comprehensive view of a private investigation. Here, the detective’s customers are patent attorneys and lawyers, with whom most detectives consider working unethically (or zapadlo: cry:). But this is everyone’s business. This market is huge. It is enough to go through the market eateries and find enough evidence for this: from sneaker converse to omega watches. Another thing is that not everyone knows the methods of interaction between a detective and a lawyer, a detective and the police, a detective lawyer, a notary police. Hence the reluctance, and somewhere neglect of the experience of colleagues.

People search
A widespread type of private investigation. It has been talked about in the forums many times, so I won’t especially stop.

Property Search
Customers - lawyers who conduct divorce proceedings, companies that check the business reliability of their counterparties. As in the case of verification of business reliability, this type of private investigation is very densely presented on the public procurement website. But the participants in the above cases are yet another “subspecies” of the Kyrgyz Republic - collectors - the second evil in the market of private investigations: evil:.

Notification of foreign fugitives
Among us are those detectives who have legal experience in interacting not only with national authorities but also with foreign ones:? (enemy, as they say now). Customers are lawyers and ... foreign courts. The object of the investigation is the search and notification of a Russian citizen about the need for his appearance in a foreign court as a defendant.

Criminal Checks
Type of private investigation to verify the criminal past of a physicist, as well as his participation in civil and administrative proceedings. It is noteworthy that most of the detectives are engaged in criminal checks, but if you pay attention to the law on personal data, it becomes clear that this type of activity is categorically not legal. But, I know colleagues who have found a way and, most importantly, equipment (methods) to openly propose this type of private investigation without violating the law.

Original message
Роберт said:
Если правду говорить про дела, то их вообще нет. Я имею в виду дела чисто детективной направленности.тупо то, что написано в законе. Если бы хоть что то было бы, то, наверное, не занимало бы столько места на форуме одни поздравления с праздниками и днями рождения. Кстати, пользуясь случаем, хочу извиниться за то что никого ни с чем не поздравляю, просто считаю что форум не совсем для этого. Примите мою невежливость, какой уж есть. Поэтому бодание с разведчиками мне несколько странно, если у них есть работа, а у детективов её нет, то стоит все делать наоборот. А надувать щеки от осознания своего профессионализма, конечно, можно, но от этого дел не прибавится. Вот мне интересно обращаются ли сейчас к детективам отыскать имущество или пропавших людей? У меня вообще вопрос, а занимаются ли детективы той деятельностью, которая написана в законе? Лично я специально повесил на сайте свою старую лицензию, где чётко написано чем должен заниматься детектив. Какие либо другие предложения лично меня никогда не интересовали и я с такими клиентами никогда не работал. Ну, это дело моего принципа.

В этом и беда, Роберт, что закон написан в тот период, когда детективная деятельность еще не сформировалась (недавние поправки не в счет). Впрочем, большинство его положений и сейчас носит декларативный характер.
Однако, некоторые из нас ;) нашли несколько областей в нашем народном хозяйстве, где детектив все же может быть востребован. Например, достаточно открыть сайт госзакупок, где просто поле для нашей деятельности. Но к сожалению эта поляна уже распределена между КР и Коллекторами.

Итак, на мой взгляд самыми перспективными направлениями частного сыска являются:
1. Проверка деловой надежности контрагентов заказчика.
2. Расследование случаев контрафакта
3. Поиск людей
4. Поиск имущества
5. Уведомление
6. Криминальные проверки

Проверка деловой надежности контрагентов заказчика
Наиболее часто встречающийся вид комплексного расследования на официальном сайте госзакупок. Примечательно, что некоторые закупщики в ТЗ указывают о необходимости участия в торгах именно детективов (группы детективов), поскольку деятельности по проверке контрагентов лицензируется ФЗ. Некоторые из наших уважаемых коллег являются постоянными участниками таких торгов и даже побеждают в них. Было бы полезным чтобы они поделились своим опытом с коллегами, но по каким то причинам не делают этого :twisted: .

Расследование случаев контрафакта
Комплексный вид частного расследования. Здесь заказчиками детектива являются патентные поверенные и адвокаты, с которыми большинство сыщиков считает работать неэтично (или западло :cry: ). Но это дело каждого. Рынок этот огромен. Достаточно пройти по рыночным забегаловкам и обнаружите достаточно тому свидетельств: от кед конверс до часов омега. Другое дело, что не всем известны методики взаимодействия детектива и адвоката, детектива и полиции, детектива-адвоката-нотариуса-полиции. Отсюда и нежелание, а где-то и пренебрежение к опыту коллег.

Поиск людей
Широко распространенный вид частного расследования. О нем говорилось на форумах много раз, поэтому останавливаться особенно не буду.

Поиск имущества
Заказчики - адвокаты которые ведут бракоразводные процессы, компании которые проверяют деловую надежность своих контрагентов. Как и в случае с проверкой деловой надежности этот вид частных расследований очень плотно представлен на сайте госзакупок. Но участниками в вышеназванных случаях являются еще один "подвид" КР - коллекторы - второе зло на рынке частных расследований :evil: .

Уведомление скрывающихся от иностранного правосудия лиц
Есть среди нас и те детективы которые имеют легальный опыт по взаимодействию не только с национальными властями но и иностранными :? (вражескими, как принято сейчас говорить). Заказчиками являются адвокаты и ... иностранные суды. Объект расследования - поиск и уведомление российского гражданина о необходимости его явки в иностранный суд в качестве ответчика.

Криминальные проверки
Вид частного расследования по проверке криминального прошлого физика, а также его участия в гражданском и административном судопроизводстве. Примечательно, что криминальными проверками занимаются большинство из детективов, но если обратить внимание на закон о персональных данных, то становится понятным, что этот вид деятельности назвать легальным категорически нельзя. Но, знаю коллег, которые нашли способ и, главное, технику (методы) для того чтобы не нарушая законодательство открыто предлагать этот вид частного расследования.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
For those who want to earn money ... only yesterday people came from Kazan to search for a sheikh .... missing on February 7, 2016 ... Perhaps (and most likely was kidnapped) .... the search is ongoing .... Follow the link .. .in the group is the first announcement ... the sheikh’s photo on the right of the reward announcement ... sheikh clergyman ... from the Arab Emirates ... is not an extremist ...

https://vk.com/club41188207

Original message
Для желающих заработать...только вчера приезжали люди из Казани по розыску шейха....пропавшего 07 февраля 2016 года...Возможно (и скорее всего похищен)....розыск ведется активно....Пройди по ссылке...в группе-первое объявление...фото шейха справа на объявлении о вознаграждении...шейх-священнослужитель...из Арабских эмиратов...не экстремист...

https://vk.com/club41188207