Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Евгений Ющук said:
Роберт said:
Strange, they taught me just how to make a person come to certain conclusions and find himself in the right place at the right time. Well, everything is equipped there, a matter of technology. By the way, many customers abandon their plans when you explain the prospect to them.
They came up with one idea and with money. They want to do this. You can stupidly take the money and do it. And that’s all.
No, I explain the consequences to them. : D And all their desires fall away. They get up and leave with the money. : D So it was when I explained that it is better not to forge medical documents when entering a prestigious company, because there are good personnel officers and Security Service. So it was when I explained that in certain circumstances, having learned about the surveillance of him (and this is inevitable), the son will generally leave home and will have to restore relations with his parents for years. Well and so on
Well yes, that's right.

Now look, as I said here earlier, that he needs to find out from the client, why he needs what he asks, and they answered me that this is not my business, they say, he needs it - that means it is necessary.

About that and the speech that different people taught for different situations, and then practice fixed it - and personal experience appeared. Which in some ways is good, but in some ways it works like blinders.
Well, colleagues still quarrel with me about this.
Like, so you finally can’t make money.
Yes, they always taught on such a creed: - "Listening to what a person says, he must understand what he thinks!"
And sometimes these are just the opposite things: D

Original message
Евгений Ющук said:
Роберт said:
Странно, меня учили как раз сделать так, чтобы человек сам пришел к определенным выводам и сам оказался в нужном месте в нужное время. Ну, а там все оборудовать, дело техники. Кстати, многие клиенты отказываются от своих планов, когда им объясняешь перспективу.
Они пришли с одной идеей и с деньгами. Хотят, чтобы сделал то то. Можно тупо взять деньги и сделать. И все.
Нет, я им объясняю последствия. :D И всякие желания у них отпадают. Встают,и с деньгами уходят. :D Так было, когда я объяснил, что лучше не подделывать медицинские документы при поступлении в престижную фирму, т к там хорошие кадровики и СБ. Так было, когда я объяснил, что в определенных обстоятельствах, узнав о слежке за ним (а это неизбежно), сын вообще уйдет из дому и отношения с родителями придется восстанавливать годами. Ну и т д
Ну да, все верно.

А теперь посмотрите, как я говорил тут ранее, что надо выяснить у клиента, зачем ему нужно то, что он просит, а мне в отвечали, что это не мое дело, мол, надо ему - значит надо.

О том и речь, что учили всех разные люди и для разных ситуаций, а потом практика это закрепила - и появился личный опыт. Который в чем-то хорош, а в чем-то работает как шоры.
Ну со мной по этому поводу коллеги до сих пор ругаются.
Типа, так вы ваще денег не заработаешь.
Да учили всегда по такому кредо: - " Слушая, что говорит человек, должен понимать, что он при этом думает!"
А иногда это прямо противоположные вещи :D

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
Yes, they always taught on such a creed: - "Listening to what a person says, he must understand what he thinks!"
And sometimes these are just the opposite things: D
I totally agree.

Роберт said:
Well, colleagues still quarrel with me about this.
Like, so you finally can’t make money.
It’s true that you won’t make money - but for individuals the level of a market clerk is.
But serious people do not need wordless lackeys - because they already have plenty of them. And if their regular wordless lackeys have not solved a problem that needs to be solved, they are looking for someone who can cope with the task. And here they really need advice. Moreover, the advice - such as just the layout of options and their consequences.
You can earn money even at this stage. After all, as a rule, you do not just say "you do not need to do as you originally planned." As a rule, you say: "You need to do this and that." And if you say it right - they are ready to pay you - first for the details, and then, perhaps, for the implementation of your plan.
And the price tag of a large company is obviously very different from the price tag of the storekeeper. One company can pay more than half the fruit market. And working with a large company in terms of complexity, creativity and intellectual content is much more interesting than being an errand for a small shopkeeper.

Original message
Роберт said:
Да учили всегда по такому кредо: - " Слушая, что говорит человек, должен понимать, что он при этом думает!"
А иногда это прямо противоположные вещи :D
Совершенно согласен.

Роберт said:
Ну со мной по этому поводу коллеги до сих пор ругаются.
Типа, так вы ваще денег не заработаешь.
Это верно, что не заработаете денег - но для физических лиц уровня ларечника с рынка.
А вот серьезные люди не нуждаются в бессловесных холуях - потому что у них таких уже полно. И если их штатные бессловесные холуи не решили проблему, требующую решения, они ищут того, кто с задачей справиться может. И вот тут-то им реально нужен совет. Причем совет - типа как раз раскладки вариантов и их последствий.
Деньги можно заработать даже на этом этапе. Ведь, как правило, вы не просто говорите "не надо вам делать так, как вы планировали первоначально". Вы, как правило, говорите: "Делать надо вот так-то и так-то". И если говорите правильно - Вам готовы платить - сперва за детализацию, а потом, возможно, и за воплощение в жизнь вашего плана.
А ценник у крупной компании заведомо сильно отличается от ценника ларечника. Одна компания может заплатить больше, чем половина фруктового рынка. А работа с крупной компании по уровню сложности, творчества и интеллектуальному наполнению намного интереснее, чем быть на побегушках у мелкого лавочника.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Ah, balls, balls! : D: D I'm not in vain about the plant said: D

Original message
Ах, мячты, мячты! :D :D я не зря про завод рассказал :D

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Just yesterday, one of the serious people explained to me (he works according to a line that you understand in one of the largest, or rather, the largest company in the country): - There is a stereotype of your office in which you worked. And no matter what operational combinations you play there, you will still be treated like a swindler, you are the same traffic cop according to the image, only border guard: D
It's a shame, but they are met by clothes ..... Or rather they are not met: D

Original message
Мне тут как раз вчера один из серьезных людей объяснил ( работает по понятной Вам линии в одной из самых, вернее самой крупной компании страны): - Существует стереотип твоей конторы, в которой ты работал. И какие бы ты там оперативные комбинации не крутил, к тебе все равно будут относиться как к жулику, ты по имиджу тот же гаишник, только пограничный :D
Обидно, но по одежке встречают..... Вернее не встречают :D

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Евгений Ющук said:
About that and the speech that different people taught for different situations, and then practice fixed it - and personal experience appeared. Which in some ways is good, but in some ways it works like blinkers. [/ Quote]

Here, and apart from personal experience, which, it seems to us, is worth a lot (by the way, this is largely the case), we do not see anything around this. The so-called comfort zone. Many people are afraid to go out of it, it is actually very difficult, but you need to go out a little and master other, fundamentally opposite things. If you don’t do this and blindness is acquired and many see only what they want to see, a distortion appears and the whole world around remains simply incomprehensible, not needed, for one simple reason ..... I’ve served, I know everything and I can, and you here is young and you tell me about approaches to business, etc. etc. we see all this constantly. And disputes and abuse, this is all the comfort zone of each individual person.

Original message
Евгений Ющук said:
О том и речь, что учили всех разные люди и для разных ситуаций, а потом практика это закрепила - и появился личный опыт. Который в чем-то хорош, а в чем-то работает как шоры.[/quote ]

Вот вот,и кроме личного опыта ,который как нам кажется,дорогого стоит (кстати это во многом так) мы не видим ничего вокруг этого. Так называемая зона комфорта.За нее боятся выходить многие,это на самом деле очень тяжело,но выходить надо понемногу и осваивать другие,принципиально противоположные вещи. Если этого не делать и приобретается зашоренность и многие видят только то,что хотят видеть,появляется искажение и целый мир вокруг остается просто непостижимый,не нужный,по одной простой причине.....я мол служил,все знаю и умею,а ты тут молодой и рассказываешь мне про подходы к делу и т.д. и т.п. все это мы видим постоянно. И споры и ругань,это все зона комфорта каждого конкретного человека.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
[quote = "Eugene Yushchuk"
It’s true that you won’t make money - but for individuals the level of a market clerk is.
But serious people do not need wordless lackeys - because they already have plenty of them. And if their regular wordless lackeys have not solved a problem that needs to be solved, they are looking for someone who can cope with the task. And here they really need advice. Moreover, the advice - such as just the layout of options and their consequences.
You can earn money even at this stage. After all, as a rule, you do not just say "you do not need to do as you originally planned." As a rule, you say: "You need to do this and that." And if you say it right - they are ready to pay you - first for the details, and then, perhaps, for the implementation of your plan.
And the price tag of a large company is obviously very different from the price tag of the storekeeper. One company can pay more than half the fruit market. And working with a large company in terms of complexity, creativity and intellectual content is much more interesting than being an errand at a small shopkeeper. [/ Quote]

To each his own, who wants to work with a shopkeeper, and who knows how to work with a large holding, there are fundamentally different approaches.

Original message
[quote="Евгений Ющук"
Это верно, что не заработаете денег - но для физических лиц уровня ларечника с рынка.
А вот серьезные люди не нуждаются в бессловесных холуях - потому что у них таких уже полно. И если их штатные бессловесные холуи не решили проблему, требующую решения, они ищут того, кто с задачей справиться может. И вот тут-то им реально нужен совет. Причем совет - типа как раз раскладки вариантов и их последствий.
Деньги можно заработать даже на этом этапе. Ведь, как правило, вы не просто говорите "не надо вам делать так, как вы планировали первоначально". Вы, как правило, говорите: "Делать надо вот так-то и так-то". И если говорите правильно - Вам готовы платить - сперва за детализацию, а потом, возможно, и за воплощение в жизнь вашего плана.
А ценник у крупной компании заведомо сильно отличается от ценника ларечника. Одна компания может заплатить больше, чем половина фруктового рынка. А работа с крупной компании по уровню сложности, творчества и интеллектуальному наполнению намного интереснее, чем быть на побегушках у мелкого лавочника.[/quote]

Каждому свое,кто хочет работать с лавочником,а кто умеет работать с крупным холдингом,принципиально разные подходы.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Роберт said:
Just yesterday, one of the serious people explained to me (he works according to a line that you understand in one of the largest, or rather, the largest company in the country): - There is a stereotype of your office in which you worked. And no matter what operational combinations you play there, you will still be treated like a swindler, you are the same traffic cop according to the image, only border guard: D
It's a shame, but they are met by clothes ..... Or rather they are not met: D
Yet not quite so. Lawyers, for example, are rarely asked which institute they graduated from. judged by the cases won.
Lawyers from operas and lawyers from followers, as a rule, are not subdivided either.
The former military officer (starley) read me law at the institute, who now, in my opinion, has become a successful lawyer.

Original message
Роберт said:
Мне тут как раз вчера один из серьезных людей объяснил ( работает по понятной Вам линии в одной из самых, вернее самой крупной компании страны): - Существует стереотип твоей конторы, в которой ты работал. И какие бы ты там оперативные комбинации не крутил, к тебе все равно будут относиться как к жулику, ты по имиджу тот же гаишник, только пограничный :D
Обидно, но по одежке встречают..... Вернее не встречают :D
Все же не совсем так. Юристов, например, редко спрашивают, какой институт они закончили. по выигранным делам судят.
Адвокаты из оперов и адвокаты из следаков тоже, как правило, не подразделяются.
Мне юриспруденцию в институте читал бывший военный (старлей), который сейчас, по-моему, стал успешным адвокатом.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
JR Securrity Consulting Group said:
Here, and apart from personal experience, which, it seems to us, is worth a lot (by the way, this is largely the case), we do not see anything around this. The so-called comfort zone. Many people are afraid to go out of it, it is actually very difficult, but you need to go out a little and master other, fundamentally opposite things. If you don’t do this and blindness is acquired and many see only what they want to see, a distortion appears and the whole world around remains simply incomprehensible, not needed, for one simple reason ..... I’ve served, I know everything and I can, and you here is young and you tell me about approaches to business, etc. etc. we see all this constantly. And disputes and abuse, this is all the comfort zone of each individual person.
I agree. Although reasonable people understand that there are different levels of work and this is normal - and do not conflict on this issue. But not all people are rational in due measure.

To each his own, who wants to work with a shopkeeper, and who knows how to work with a large holding, there are fundamentally different approaches.
And there is. Because in order to work with a large holding at the level of its leader, you need to understand the logic of this leader. And this is a completely different logic than that of a small shopkeeper. True, with the exception of issues related to personal life - there the logic of all is approximately the same, but different limits of acceptable solutions. But that's another story. Although ... this is a possible entry point into the circle of such people.

Original message
Вот вот,и кроме личного опыта ,который как нам кажется,дорогого стоит (кстати это во многом так) мы не видим ничего вокруг этого. Так называемая зона комфорта.За нее боятся выходить многие,это на самом деле очень тяжело,но выходить надо понемногу и осваивать другие,принципиально противоположные вещи. Если этого не делать и приобретается зашоренность и многие видят только то,что хотят видеть,появляется искажение и целый мир вокруг остается просто непостижимый,не нужный,по одной простой причине.....я мол служил,все знаю и умею,а ты тут молодой и рассказываешь мне про подходы к делу и т.д. и т.п. все это мы видим постоянно. И споры и ругань,это все зона комфорта каждого конкретного человека.
Согласен. Хотя разумные люди понимают, что есть разные уровни работы и это нормально - и не конфликтуют по этому вопросу. Но не все люди - разумные в должной мере.

Каждому свое,кто хочет работать с лавочником,а кто умеет работать с крупным холдингом,принципиально разные подходы.
Так и есть. Потому что для того, чтобы работать с крупным холдингом на уровне его руководителя, надо понимать логику этого руководителя. А это совсем другая логика, чем у мелкого лавочника. Правда за исключением вопросов, касающихся личной жизни - там логика у всех примерно одинаковая, но разные пределы допустимых решений. Но это уже другая история. Хотя... это и возможная точка входа в круг таких людей.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Евгений Ющук said:
I agree. Although reasonable people understand that there are different levels of work and this is normal - and do not conflict on this issue. But not all people are rational in due measure.

And there is. Because in order to work with a large holding at the level of its leader, you need to understand the logic of this leader. And this is a completely different logic than that of a small shopkeeper. True, with the exception of issues related to personal life - there the logic of all is approximately the same, but different limits of acceptable solutions. But that's another story. Although ... this is a possible entry point into the circle of such people.

+1000

Original message
Евгений Ющук said:
Согласен. Хотя разумные люди понимают, что есть разные уровни работы и это нормально - и не конфликтуют по этому вопросу. Но не все люди - разумные в должной мере.

Так и есть. Потому что для того, чтобы работать с крупным холдингом на уровне его руководителя, надо понимать логику этого руководителя. А это совсем другая логика, чем у мелкого лавочника. Правда за исключением вопросов, касающихся личной жизни - там логика у всех примерно одинаковая, но разные пределы допустимых решений. Но это уже другая история. Хотя... это и возможная точка входа в круг таких людей.

+1000

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
When answering a question about the BH operation, based on the practice (for about 13 years of work) in a percentage of about 60%, orders to verify business partners, including potential competitors (scope of verification (excluding analysis of economic activity), is the same , as declared by the Kyrgyz Republic. About 10% of the collection of information on criminal cases. About 20% of the collection of information on civil cases. For the rest, about the remaining 10% ... Something like this ... And about the relationship of the NPV with the Kyrgyz Republic and the role of BH in the formation of the Kyrgyz Republic, in detail. using a specific texture and analysis, so to speak, in a good dissertation for the degree of candidate of political sciences, Prilukov Mikhail Vitalievich (the text of the thesis is in the appendix) ... Based on the information contained in this scientific work it was the NPV in Russia that was the basis for the creation of the Kyrgyz Republic in Russia ... So it’s a little strange to hear from people engaged in the science that these people actually know nothing about the activities of the black hole ... :) And the work is prepared to be defended by good a specialist in this industry .... I advise you to get acquainted ... Both theorists and practitioners ... To broaden our horizons, so to speak ... And regarding the practical application of our knowledge and level of training, I think you should not evaluate these indicators by the level of training persons calling themselves employees of some kind of security services and attending round tables, webinars held by the Kyrgyz Republic and at the same time admiring the possibilities of obtaining any information from the information indicated in the cash receipts: lol: It all depends on a particular person ... And this, I think , it’s not disputable ... And as for the need, it’s in our, as BH, services from the representatives of the Kyrgyz Republic, I think there will not be much need, because apparently they are satisfied and their "level" of work to collect information ...

Attachments

• Dissertatcia-konkurentnaya-razvedka-2.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 147
Original message
Отвечая на вопрос о работе ЧД ,на основании практики (примерно за 13 лет работы) в процентном соотношении-около 60 %-заказы по проверке партнеров по бизнесу,в том числе и потенциальных конкурентов (объем проверки(исключая анализ экономической деятельности)-такой же,как и декларируемая КР.Около 10% -сбор сведений по уголовным делам.Около 20% сбор сведений по гражданским делам.На все остальное-около оставшихся 10%...Как то так...А по поводу взаимоотношений именно ЧДД с КР и роли ЧД в становлении КР-подробно.с применением конкретной фактуры и анализом,так сказать- в хорошей диссертации на соискание степени кандидата политических наук Прилукова Михаила Витальевича (текст диссертации-в приложении)...Исходя из сведений,содержащихся в данной научной работе именно ЧДД в России явилась основой для создания именно в России КР...Так что немного странно слышать от людей,занимающихся наукой о том,что эти люди фактически ничего не знают о деятельности ЧД... :) А работа подготовлена к защите хорошим специалистом в данной отрасли....Советую ознакомится...Как теоретикам,так и практикам...Для расширения кругозора,так сказать...А относительно практического применения наших знаний и уровне подготовки-думаю не следует оценивать данные показатели по уровню подготовки лиц,называющих себя сотрудниками каких то служб безопасности ипосещающих "круглые столы",вебинары,проводимые КР и при этом восхищающихся возможностями получения какой либо информации из сведений,указанных в кассовых чеках :lol: Все зависит от конкретного человека...И это,думается,не оспоримо...А по поводу нуждаемости именно в наших ,как ЧД,услугах со стороны представителей КР-думаю нуждаемости большой не будет,т.к. видимо их удовлетворяет и их "уровень "работы по сбору сведений...