Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Thank you Igor))) However, as I understand it, the database of this resource is formed from public sources ... And even then, not all that are needed to conduct a more or less decent check ... Of course, probably those that can recoup the costs of the acquisition of the right to use this resource and make a profit from it (assuming that all this pleasure costs at least 60 tr per year) is necessary ... However, verification in the same volume and even more is possible if orders are available , conduct it yourself ... This system certainly certainly saves time on conducting inspections, but apparently requires adjustments ...

Original message
Спасибо Игорь))) Однако,как я понял,БД данного ресурса формируется из общедоступных источников...Да и то,не всех,которые необходимы для проведения более-менее приличной проверки...Конечно,наверное тем,которые могут окупить затраты на приобретение права пользования данным ресурсом и получить от этого прибыль (исходя из того,что все это удовольствие стоит минимум 60 т.р. в год)-это и необходимо...Однако проверку в том же объеме и даже большем можно,при наличии заказов,провести и самому...Эта система безусловно,вероятно,экономит время на проведение проверок,но видимо,требует корректировок...

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Andrei!
This is a unique system that allows, as we understand it, to catch from the Internet what is openly posted about the person involved and the more public the person involved, the more information.
The system is certainly interesting for large companies capable of dumping millions on the development of marketing and security services.
However, not everyone is willing to pay even in cases where they have already fallen for the scammers. Recently addressed And .... I am a firm with a question of finding a debtor in my region, n.n. a couple of weeks, the installation and fixation of communications, communications, etc. .. in general to the fullest.
Having the name of the customer’s company, I found the source code of who what to whom and how much, everything struck without breaking the chair, the person involved was a cheerful highlander from a fraternal circle, strung in two years seven firms of business partners for more than lam green wrappers.
He announced to the customer 50 TR for collecting information and organizing a meeting with the person involved, in response to silence, the amount for them was probably very large.
In the topics that detectives in the periphery deal with, most of the defendants do not have personal computers, there is not even a place of permanent residence, at best, there is only registration.
Based on this, you and I need this system just as we need a lunar rover for Sunday walks to the house of culture.

Original message
Андрей!
Это уникальная система позволяющая как мы поняли выловить из интернета то что открыто размещено про интересующего фигуранта и чем публичней фигурант тем больше инфы.
Система наверняка интересна большим компаниям способным вываливать миллионы на развитие служб маркетинга и безопасности.
Однако не все готовы платить даже в случаях когда уже попались на удочку мошенников. Недавно обратилась И....я фирма с вопросом найти должника в моем регионе, н.н. пару недель, установка и фиксация связей, коммуникации и т.д.. в общем по полной.
Имея название фирмы заказчика нашел исходники кто что кому и сколько, все пробил не отрываясь от кресла, фигурант веселый горец из братского кружка, нанизал за два года семь фирм партнеров по бизнесу более чем на лям зеленых фантиков.
Обьявил заказчику 50 т.р. за сбор инфы и организацию встречи с фигурантом, в ответ тишина, сумма для них оказалась наверное очень большая.
В темах которыми занимаются детективы на переферии у большей части фигурантов нет не то что персональных компьютеров, нет даже места постоянного проживания в лучшем случае есть только регистрация.
Вот исходя из этого нам с тобой эта система нужна так же как нужен луноход для воскресных прогулок до дома культуры.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Someone hears me, why do I need a base with such junk inside, I checked the companies and they gave me information 4 years ago, there already 3 times people changed including detectors and owners. Sense from this base, if the information is as old as the world and will not give you anything?

Original message
Ау меня кто-то слышит, зачем нужна база с таким старьем внутри, я проверял фирмы и мне выдавало информацию 4-ех летней давности, там уже люди раза 3 поменялись включая детекторов и собственников. Толку с этой базы, если информация стара как мир и ничего вам не даст?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Vitya))) So I'm talking about too ...: lol: This system, in principle, only reduces the time it takes to find the necessary information and that’s all ... Those who need it (get such info in the shortest possible time) and with the condition that this system will pay off very quickly is the same ... For the one who does not often execute various orders in the volume that this system provides, taking into account again the possible unprofitability of its use (due to the payback period) - this system is not needed ... You should also take into account Ruslan’s explanations in this topic ...

Original message
Витя)))Так ведь и я про тоже... :lol: Данная система,в принципе,только сокращает время поиска необходимой информации и все...Те,кому это необходимо (получить такую инфу в течении возможно кратчайшего времени) и с условием,что эта система будет окупаться очень быстро-самое то...Для того же,кто не часто выполняет различные заказы в том объеме,которая предусматривает эта система,с учетом опять таки возможной нерентабельности ее использования (из-за срока окупаемости)-эта система и не нужна...Также следует наверное учесть и пояснения Руслана в данной теме...

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Бюро Рысь said:
Someone hears me, why do I need a base with such junk inside, I checked the companies and they gave me information 4 years ago, there already 3 times people changed including detectors and owners. Sense from this base, if the information is as old as the world and will not give you anything?
Ruslan, you're wrong!
This system is engaged in processing all available, junk, information accumulated on the Internet.
In plain language - the system dives into a large garbage heap and fishes everything in a row with the mention of the given parameters.
Four years ago, information was thrown into this open garbage heap in Ukraine, and after that, due to some changes, they just don’t throw it out and pass through Schroeder.
But don’t worry, this garbage can be regularly turned and replenished with materials posted by various bloggers, spammers, hackers, spies, scouts and respectable users.
And its replenishment every year is regularly limited by Laws and legislative acts.

Andrei, you’re saying everything right!
This is a system that conducts a global search for rumors and not reliable information, on the basis of which any conclusions are drawn that require, if necessary, actual confirmation.
For detectives using reliable information, it is practically useless.

For example, the system fished out information about the person involved in social networks or elsewhere, but he pointed out his place of residence not from Saransk but from Kiev and the customer pays for your trip to visit Ruslanchik.
Andrei, make a mark on complexity, and I, too, for the company to Ruslanchik, and plan a trip for the new year, Steve and his companions will also catch up.

Original message
Бюро Рысь said:
Ау меня кто-то слышит, зачем нужна база с таким старьем внутри, я проверял фирмы и мне выдавало информацию 4-ех летней давности, там уже люди раза 3 поменялись включая детекторов и собственников. Толку с этой базы, если информация стара как мир и ничего вам не даст?
Руслан ты не прав!
Эта система занимается обработкой всей доступной, бросовой, информации накопившейся в интернете.
Говоря понятным языком - система ныряет в большую мусорную кучу и выуживает все подряд с упоминанием заданных параметров.
Четыре года назад в Украине в эту открытую мусорную кучу выбросили инфу, а после этого в связи с какими либо изменениями просто так не выбрасывают а пропускаютъ через Шредеръ.
Но не переживай эта мусорка регулярно ворошится и пополняется материалами размещаемыми различными блогирами, спамерами, хакерами, шпиенами, разведчиками и добропорядочными пользователями.
А ее пополнение с каждым годом регулярно ограничивается Законами и законодательными актами.

Андрей все правильно ты говоришь!
Это система которая проводит глобальный поиск слухов а не достоверной информации, на основе этого делаются какие либо выводы, требующие если надо фактического подтверждения.
Для детективов использующих достоверную информацию она практически безполезна.

Это к примеру система выудила инфу про искомого фигуранта в соцсетях или еще где, а он с больной головы указал место проживания не Саранск а Киев и заказчик оплачивает твою поездку в гости к Русланчику.
Андрей сделай наценку на сложность и я тоже за компанию к Русланчику, и поездку намечай на новый год, Стив с сотоварищами тоже подтянется.

Бюро Рысь

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Киев detective@burorus.com +380677030832
Website
burorus.com
Детектив-Юг said:
Andrei, make a mark on complexity, and I, too, for the company to Ruslanchik, and plan a trip for the new year, Steve and his companions will also catch up.
Let's just be happy!

And based on the database, what's the point of wasting time on information that you still need to double-check. It is better to immediately engage in a knurled check. This may be suitable for beginners or for those who have absolutely nowhere to get information from.

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Андрей сделай наценку на сложность и я тоже за компанию к Русланчику, и поездку намечай на новый год, Стив с сотоварищами тоже подтянется.
Давайте будем только рады!

А по базе, какой смысл тратить время на информацию, которую все равно нужно перепроверять. Лучше сразу заниматься проверкой по накатанной схеме. Это может для начинающих подойти или для тех у кого совсем неоткуда брать информацию.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Бюро Рысь said:
And based on the database, what's the point of wasting time on information that you still need to double-check. It is better to immediately engage in a knurled check. This may be suitable for beginners or for those who have absolutely nowhere to get information from.

Everything is correctly more practical on the thumb, in most cases, as a source for the search and work with the defendants enough and a few numbers.
Then everything is according to the scheme, passport, dossiers, relatives, communications, property, companies, telephones, cars, moving, parties, photos, reports and vagaries of the customer, the topic is closed ....

As for large companies and concerns, for starters, they will divorce themselves and throw themselves away, and only then they collectively decide how to rectify the situation in three kopecks, and each clerk has his own scientifically based opinion on this subject, which everyone has to reckon with, within the limits approved budget, taking into account bonuses for saving funds spent on events ....
This is where you can apply similar systems and offer services to K.R. by collecting cloud information and writing multivolume works on methods to prevent and overcome alleged or emerging problems, as well as internal and external threats.

Original message
Бюро Рысь said:
А по базе, какой смысл тратить время на информацию, которую все равно нужно перепроверять. Лучше сразу заниматься проверкой по накатанной схеме. Это может для начинающих подойти или для тех у кого совсем неоткуда брать информацию.

Все правильно практичней по накатанной, в большинстве случаев в качестве исходника по розыску и работе с фигурантами достаточно Ф.И.О. и нескольких цифр.
Дальше все по схеме, паспорт, досье, родственники, связи, имущество, фирмы, телефоны, машины, перемещения, места тусовки, фото, отчет и капризы заказчика, тема закрыта....

Что касаемо крупных фирм и концернов, так они для начала сами себя разведут и кинут, а только потом коллегиально решаютъ как за три копейки исправить ситуацию, причем у каждого клерка есть свое научно обоснованное мнение на этот счет с которым все вынуждены считаться, в пределах утвержденного бюджета, с учетом премий за экономию расходуемых средств на проведение мероприятий....
Вот здесь и можно применять подобные системы и предлагать услуги К.Р. путем сбора облачной информации и написания многотомных трудов по методам предотвращения и преодаления предполагаемых или возникших проблемм, а также внутренних и внешних угроз.

Евгений СБ

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Igor, are there still negotiations going on with the owners of the base to provide access to it?

Original message
Игорь, идут ли еще переговоры с собственниками базы, о предоставлении к ней доступа?
Reaction score
Бюро Рысь said:

Oh ... not in vain I wrote about the "UPDATE" button in the system. Integrum is relevant, but is updated on request or at regular intervals. The request updates the data on the enterprise for the day from all state servers. organs. GOSORGANOV, not a HELP !!! Here is the data of the Federal Tax Service, FSSP, ARBITRAZH, Company history, Search for related persons and organizations. Really, the possibilities are huge. More interesting product, a similar focus, no!

Ruslan, it remains to wish to read the instructions for use before shouting - "G ... Oh !!!"

Victor, DO NOT double-check the information from INTEGRUM, update the data on the company and the relevance will be for today! Sources are not a global garbage dump, but official servers of departments and their own search engine.

Eugene, yes. I do not stop negotiations. We are interesting to each other.

Original message
Бюро Рысь said:

Ох... не напрасно я писал про кнопку "ОБНОВИТЬ" в системе. Интегрум актуален, но обновляется по запросу или со своей периодичностью. Запросом обновляет данные о предприятии на данный день со всех серверов гос. органов. ГОСОРГАНОВ, а не ПОМОЙКИ!!! Здесь данные ФНС, ФССП, АРБИТРАЖА, История предприятия, Поиск связанных лиц и организаций. Реально, возможности огромны. Интереснее продукта, подобной направленности, нет!

Руслан, остается пожелать читать инструкции по пользованию прежде, чем кричать - "Г...О!!!"

Виктор, информацию из ИНТЕГРУМА перепроверять НЕ НАДО, обновите данные по фирме и актуальность будет на сегодня! Источники не глобальная помойка, а официальные сервера ведомств и собственный поисковик.

Евгений, да. Переговоры я не прекращаю. Мы интересны друг другу.