Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Robert ... Answering your statements ... After all, I do not discourage anyone from using this system ... Whoever wants to, let him use it ... Here we are discussing the positive and negative aspects of its use ... For example, I don’t need use of this system, because I’m better to check everything myself ... Moreover, it doesn’t take much time ... From experience with some users of this system, I can say that it does not reveal all the necessary information (in particular, it doesn’t open and does not check archived documents) ... When you independently check for the necessary positions, everything comes to light ... You just need to know where and what to check, create your own information resources (which is naturally quite time-consuming, but reliable). I’m more than sure that none of the users of this system knows about the "filling" of checked resources and out of relevance ... (determined by interviewing some users) ... I personally don’t trust the completeness of the check I’m using such systems and prefer to check everything myself (troublesome but reliable) ... Regarding where and how much money “rotates”, and where is “politics” and where it is not -: lol: each has his own opinion ... Do you want to use, use this system ...;) There really is someone who needs ... And yet ... I think Robert should not be offended by someone’s point of view ...: lol:

Original message
Роберт...Отвечая на Ваши высказывания...Ведь я не отговариваю никого от использования данной системы...Кто хочет-пусть пользуется...Тут мы ведь обсуждаем положительные и отрицательные моменты в ее использовании...Мне вот например нет необходимости пользования данной системой,потому,что я лучше сам все проверю...Тем более это занимает не много времени...Из опыта общения с некоторыми пользователями данной системы-могу сказать,что она выявляет не все необходимые сведения (в частности-не открывает и не проверяет заархивированные документы)...При самостоятельной проверке по необходимым позициям все выявляется...Нужно просто знать-где и что проверять,формировать собственные информационные ресурсы (а это естественно-достаточно трудоемко,но надежно).При этом следует помнить-я больше чем уверен-никто из пользователей данной системы не знает о "наполняемости" проверяемых ресурсов и из актуальности...(определено путем опроса некоторых пользователей)...Я вот лично не доверяю полноте проверки сведений с использованием подобных систем и предпочитаю проверять все сам (хлопотно-но надежно)...По поводу того-где и как "вращаются" большие деньги-и где "политика" ,а где ее нет - :lol: у каждого-свое мнение...Хотите пользоваться-пользуйтесь данной системой... ;) Тут уж так-кому что нужно...И еще...Думаю,Роберт-обижаться на чью то точку зрения явно не стоит... :lol:

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
You all respected forget about one important position, this is an Internet dump, free access, it is very convenient for creating a reputation and image, for that it is also a dump.
Correctly presented information, inspectors, clerks and other cabinet workers are often perceived as original.
As a result, everything seems to be according to the rules and got into the trap.

Original message
Вы все уважаемые забываете про одну важную позицию, это интернет помойка, свободного доступа, очень удобна для создания репутации и имеджа, на то она и помойка.
Правильно преподнесенную информацию, проверяльщики, крщики и прочие кабинетные работники, зачастую воспринимают как оригинальную.
В итоге вроде все по правилам а в капкан попали.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
So the money is not paid for the program, but for the result that a person makes. But the main result is not a compilation of information, but a forecast. This is where the dog rummaged!

Original message
Так деньги то платят не за программу, а за результат, который делает человек. Но основной результат не в подборке сведений, а прогноз. Вот в этом то собака и порылася!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детектив-Юг said:
You all respected forget about one important position, this is an Internet dump, free access, it is very convenient for creating a reputation and image, for that it is also a dump.
Correctly presented information, inspectors, clerks and other cabinet workers are often perceived as original.
As a result, everything seems to be according to the rules and got into the trap.
I agree with Victor ...

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Вы все уважаемые забываете про одну важную позицию, это интернет помойка, свободного доступа, очень удобна для создания репутации и имеджа, на то она и помойка.
Правильно преподнесенную информацию, проверяльщики, крщики и прочие кабинетные работники, зачастую воспринимают как оригинальную.
Согласен с Виктором...

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Роберт said:
So the money is not paid for the program, but for the result that a person makes. But the main result is not a compilation of information, but a forecast. This is where the dog rummaged!
So the “forecast” is then compiled precisely on the basis of the collected information ... And whether they will be reliable and full is the quality of our work ...

Original message
Роберт said:
Так деньги то платят не за программу, а за результат, который делает человек. Но основной результат не в подборке сведений, а прогноз. Вот в этом то собака и порылася!
Так "прогноз" то составляется как раз на основании собранных сведений...И от того-будут ли они достоверны и полны-качество нашей работы...

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Детектив-Юг said:
And here you can talk with the respected Yushchuk E. L., who wrote the book "Disinformation and active business events"
And everything else depends on the skill of the security guards.

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
А вот тут то и можно поговорить с уважаемым Ющуком Е. Л., который написал книжку "Дезинформация и активные мероприятия в бизнесе"
А все остальное зависит от мастерства безопасников.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
I think Robert, to be offended by someone’s point of view is clearly not worth it ...: lol:
That's right !!!
Andrey, I categorically support you !!!

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Думаю,Роберт-обижаться на чью то точку зрения явно не стоит... :lol:
Вот это правильно!!!
Андрей, категорически Вас поддерживаю!!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
There can only be one conclusion: you need to work a year on this platform and everything will become clear. And even now, everything is based on the principle of OBS, and this is not professional at least.

Original message
Вывод может быть только один: нужно поработать эдак годик на этой платформе и все станет ясно. А то даже сейчас все основывается на принципе ОБС, а это не профессионально как минимум.
Reaction score
So maybe, who cares, throw off the program? Cheaper will not fall in price, I have already tried to bring down the price.

Original message
Так может, кому интересно, скинемся на программу? Дешевле не упадут в цене, я уже пробовал еще сбивать цену.