Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

And how do respected detectives look at this?

eyeonyouinvestigation

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeonyouinvestigations.co.uk
Re: And as respected detectives look at it?

Hello Robert,

Reading your post and the one from Tatiana, it is difficult to imagine that in this age of Human Rights, there can be serious issue occurring around the globe.

I am in total disbelief, but can understand where Eugene is coming from. I wonder how people here in the UK would react to news like this.

There are those who will never miss the opportunity to take the Human out of Human Being!

Good to speak with you all.

Regards

Mark Overthrow
Eye on you Investigations
Taunton
Somerset
United Kingdom

Original message
Re: And as respected detectives look at it?

Hello Robert,

Reading your post and the one from Tatiana, it is difficult to imagine that in this age of Human Rights, there can be serious issue occurring around the globe.

I am in total disbelief, but can understand where Eugene is coming from. I wonder how people here in the UK would react to news like this.

There are those who will never miss the opportunity to take the Human out of Human Being!

Good to speak with you all.

Regards

Mark Overthrow
Eye on you Investigations
Taunton
Somerset
United Kingdom
Reaction score
And why is this question asked to detectives? What do we have to do with the horrors in Norway?

Original message
А почему этот вопрос задают детективам? Мы то какое отношение имеем к ужасам в Норвегии?

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
As I understand it, the very first article talks about the children of a Russian citizen who themselves are Russian citizens. And in the article there is some hint of incest from the father and his relatives of the citizens of Norway. Well, a hint. And that’s all. Maaaalenky such.
And unfortunately, Russian detectives have no relation to this story. And Polish private detectives, yes !! They came up with and organized a scheme and took out the son of a Russian citizen. And, apparently, the legislation of the EU countries was not violated. AND? What is it ?!

Original message
Насколько я понимаю самая первая статья говорит о детях гражданки России, которые сами являются российскими гражданами. И в статье есть некоторый намек на инцест со стороны отца и его родственников граждан Норвегии. Ну, намек. И все. Мааааленький такой.
А отношение к этой истории, к сожалению, российские детективы отношения не имеют. А польские частные детективы-да!! Они придумали и организовали схему и вывезли сына российской гражданки. И, судя по всему, законодательство стран ЕС при этом не нарушили. А? Каково?!

Детектив Чита

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Yes, they all rage with fat there. Is it really impossible to be just men and women, as this is conceived by nature !?

Original message
Да с жиру бесятся они там все. Неужели нельзя быть просто мужиками и женщинами, так как это задумано природой!?

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Awful, but true!
And the first step towards this is the adoption of the Law on Equal Opportunities, which imposes the European Union on candidate countries for euro integration ... Everything is so veiled that a simple layman does not understand, especially since he does not want to go into details.

Original message
Ужасно, но факт!
А первый шаг к этому - принятие Закона о равенстве шансов, то что навязывает Евросоюз странам-кандидатам на евро интеграцию... Все так завуалировано, что простому обывателю не понять, тем более, что ему и не хочется вникнуть в подробности.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Awful, but true!
And the first step towards this is the adoption of the Law on Equal Opportunities, which imposes the European Union on candidate countries for euro integration ... Everything is so veiled that a simple layman does not understand, especially since he does not want to go into details.
It’s just that these “harmless” laws lead to the mental degradation of not only society, but also the state, because it ensures the enforcement of immoral legislation.
First there was money, then war, now the destruction of cultural traditions. No wonder in all religions this was initially considered a mortal sin (now even such marriages are the norm).
This is not the problem; let yourself live there yourself. The problem is that almost all of this comes to us. In St. Petersburg, this is very visible. Sex tourism there, etc. Well, violation of the rights of citizens of the Russian Federation abroad in full. Moreover, not adult children and in front of their Russian parents.
I personally am interested in this problem from the point of view of the possible help of private detectives in such cases. Legal issues, well, the status of the MOD.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Аdp-dia. Молдова. Кишинев. said:
Ужасно, но факт!
А первый шаг к этому - принятие Закона о равенстве шансов, то что навязывает Евросоюз странам-кандидатам на евро интеграцию... Все так завуалировано, что простому обывателю не понять, тем более, что ему и не хочется вникнуть в подробности.
Просто эти "безобидные" законы ведут к душевной деградации не только общества, но и государства, т. к. оно обеспечивает исполнение аморального законодательства.
Сначала были деньги, потом войны, теперь уничтожение культурных традиций. Не зря во всех религиях это поначалу считалось смертным грехом (сейчас уже даже такие браки норма).
Проблема не в этом, сами пусть себе там живут. Проблема, что практически все это лезет к нам. В Питере это очень даже видно. Секс туризм там и т д. Ну, и нарушение прав граждан РФ за границей вовсю. Причем, не взрослых-детей и на глазах их русских родителей.
Меня лично эта проблема интересует и с точки зрения возможной помощи частных детективов в таких случаях. Правовые вопросы, ну и статус МОД.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
Да уж нет слов.

По теме: ru/viewtopic.php?amp;f=162&t=2353&p=133491#p133491

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Here is another article, more impartial
The Saturday march of Russian Mothers was the most talked about event of the week. We contacted one of its organizers, Irina Bergset. - Irina, in an interview before the rally, many of you, let’s say, were puzzled by your phrase about the line of pedophiles-rapists in Norway. What did you mean? Irina Bergset: There is such a Norwegian tradition: stand in line to punish a young child. They refer to the ancient traditions, customs of the Vikings ... That's what I tried to tell about this. - You also claimed that pedophilia is flourishing in Norway. Irina Bergset: I was recently sent a letter from Norway, an anonymous author writes that I confuse pedophilia with reorienting children to the homo-community, which Norway, according to experts, will become 90% by 2050. I lived in one of the villages in the province of Romerique - it's 15 minutes by train from Oslo, in fact, a suburb. Now the largest Norwegian newspapers write that in Romerik parents who have raped their children in the basement of the house are being tried. The children were not even two years old! The director (in Norwegian, rector) of a school in Romerik raped his students in the wardrobe. I knocked at all levels, turned to the police, to Interpol. No reaction. But now the seed of that horror that I experienced has begun to sprout. But Norwegian human rights activists tell me: forget about pedophilia, in Norway it is a type of sexual orientation, preference, do not try to fight it. This is normal. But a mother who publicly fights with her pedophile husband is not normal. I was declared a crazy natural. - Is it already a vice in Northern Europe? Irina Bergset: Straights are in the minority, here they are an endangered class. Tales about Cinderella are declared intolerant, instead of them, children read the novel "King and King", this is a novel by a Danish writer. The prince there falls in love with the king, the princess in the queen. They believe that in this way children are accustomed to a variety of forms of sexuality. Projects, I note, are state ones. Former head of the Norwegian Ministry of Children and Equality Eudun Lisbakken has founded a fund for promoting sexual diversity among babies, sponsored by the Norwegian government. Although while pedophilia is divided among them: pedophilia as sadism is illegal, pedophilia as feeling is an entirely acceptable phenomenon for all segments of Norwegian society. My hair stands on end. If I had known this before, I would never have gone to Norway. - I share your feelings. But this is their country and their choice. Irina Bergset: I have no complaints against the state of Norway. But what does my children have to do with it ?! Why are my son educated pedophiles, and I can not communicate with him? Because I am a representative of a normal society and I can tell him that there are normal relationships and normal families. In Northern Europe, there is a pronounced tendency to isolate children from biological parents and turn them into homosexual slaves. By the way, the idea that children are the object of desire only of male pedophiles is a myth. In fact, in Europe, women and children are being abused. Although this is not pedophilia, but a different kind of sadism. I note that this is not only about my son. In Norway, 200 thousand children are removed from their families. Some incomprehensible monstrous experiment with scary goals. - In your opinion: an excess of juvenile justice? Or do representatives of the gay community, having come to power, remake the world in their own image and likeness? Irina Bergset: Juvenile justice, from my point of view, created the gay community. Although the term "gay" is no longer relevant. In Europe, 30 types of marriage have been legalized, I’m not going to figure out with whom they marry, with goats or with whom else. In my opinion, these are 30 perversions. Son Misha said that the 70-year-old woman with whom we left him did the same as his pedophile dad. Even 20 years ago, a terrible tragedy occurred in a kindergarten in the Norwegian village of Bygn: 100 children were raped. These children themselves talked about their rapists. And what do you think - the children were announced as visionaries! They paid $ 10,000 in compensation, but the victims' stories were called "false memories." - I heard that your ex-husband demands 1 million rubles from you. Irina Bergset: The court of second instance ruled: to pay me 200 thousand crowns, in rubles - yes, a million. Such costs were incurred in just 2 days of court hearings, and I testified by telephone from Moscow. And what is interesting: in parallel there was a trial of the former governor, there is also pedophilia, he took the girl 12 years old to the local minister. That court lasted 6 weeks, but the costs amounted to only 60 thousand crowns, i.e. three times less. At the same time, my court ruled that my son remains with his father, but Kurt cannot bring the child to Russia, because he will be tried for pedophilia. And it turns out that living with a child in Norway is a pedophile. All kinds of communication, including phone and Skype, are forbidden to me with my son. - So you get a ticket to Oslo, and who, interestingly, can physically forbid you to see your own son? Irina Bergset: I will be arrested immediately after crossing the border. Well, if I fly by plane, then immediately upon arrival at the airport. There is a police ban on meeting with his son. Reason: I stole my own son. - After all, it was not you who took him out, but the Pole Rimbaud, who is also Agent 007 (see the “RG” dossier). Irina Bergset: I was there. Norway does not recognize Alexander as a citizen of Russia. Everyone who is on Norwegian territory, children, dogs, horses - no matter - all the inhabitants of Norway. According to Norwegian laws, Sasha belongs to Norway, and must be in an orphanage for up to 23 years. Crosses the border of the European Union - will also be detained, he is in the position of a runaway serf. Serfdom of a new type. “As far as I know, you don’t particularly believe in success in the courts.” What are you hoping for then? Irina Bergset: I am a warrior. And I will fight for my child. I am told that there is no agreement between Russia and Norway on children. So let's write! They say to me: "And Norway does not want to!" Russia, a country with traditional values, can lead the protest movement of all parents in the world. And I'm ready to go to the end. I will fight for my son and other children, I will sound the alarm. I am not happy that people are already made from our children, and we, parents, behave like vegetables. - You, the organizers of the Russian Mothers march, are being accused of political conditions. Irina Bergset: The same processions took place in 13 cities of Germany, they are less ambitious than in Moscow. Women came out to the German Bundestag with empty strollers. In Bratislava, the British Embassy, people came out with the slogans: "Hands off our children!" In Sri Lanka, at the Norwegian Embassy, mothers chanted: “Bring our children back!” In India, a march was held with the slogans: "Europe, do not steal our children!" This is not a conjuncture, but an awakening of parental self-awareness. Children to us, parents, are given by God. And not the president of the United States, Norway or the head of the EU. We must amend international conventions, some of which are squeezed by the pedophilic community, and which stipulate that children do not belong to their parents. - Is there a paradox in the fact that the last name of the coordinator of the “Russian Mothers” is Bergset? Irina Bergset: I fight for my son, who is recognized as the property of Norway. I am suing the courts of all instances in Norway, the trial is before the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, and that's why I kept the same name with my son. As soon as I return my son, I will immediately return my last name - Frolov. From the “RG” dossier, Irina Bergset (Frolova), 47, was born in Novovolynsk (Ukraine), grew up in Sochi. She graduated from the journalism faculty of Moscow State University, candidate of philological sciences. She worked in the apparatus of the State Duma. There is a child Sasha from his first marriage. In Moscow, she met a Norwegian citizen Kurt Bergset, a worker on an offshore oil platform. In the summer of 2005 they played a wedding. On January 3, 2007, she gave birth to a son Misha (according to the passport - Bjorn Mikael Bergset). In 2008, she ran away from her husband because of - as she herself says - incompatible cultural contradictions. Kurt learned about pedophilic inclinations later. Independently rented (then bought) an apartment, worked at the Faculty of Journalism in Oslo, then at a rural school. At the age of 13, son Alexander fled from Norway to Russia. The escape was organized by the famous Polish detective Krzysztof Rutkowski, who is called Rimbaud in Norway and Agent 007 in Poland. At the border, while trying to enter the Kaliningrad region, Irina and her son were detained at the request of the Norwegian authorities. Thanks to the help of Pavel Astakhov and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, they returned to Russia. Now they live in Moscow with their eldest son, Irina works as a coordinator of the movement "Russian Mothers". [DLMURL] https://www.rg.ru/2013/03/07/voina.html [/ DLMURL]

Original message
Вот еще статейка, более беспристрастная
Субботний марш "Русских матерей" стал самым обсуждаемым событием недели. Мы связались с одним из его организаторов - Ириной Бергсет. - Ирина, в интервью перед митингом вы многих, скажем так, озадачили своей фразой об очереди педофилов-насильников в Норвегии. Вы что имели в виду? Ирина Бергсет: Есть такая норвежская традиция: встать в очередь, чтобы наказать малолетнего ребенка. Ссылаются на древние традиции, обычаи викингов... Вот об этом-то я и попыталась рассказать. - Еще вы утверждали, что в Норвегии процветает педофилия. Ирина Бергсет: Мне недавно прислали письмо из Норвегии, анонимный автор пишет, что я путаю педофилию с переориентацией детей на гомообщество, которым Норвегия, по прогнозам экспертов, станет к 2050 году на 90%. Я жила в одной из деревушек провинции Ромерике - это 15 минут на электричке от Осло, фактически пригород. Сейчас крупнейшие норвежские газеты пишут о том, что в Ромерике судят родителей, которые насиловали своих детей в подвале дома. Детям не было и двух лет! Директор (по-норвежски - ректор) школы в Ромерике насиловал своих учеников в гардеробе. Я стучалась во все инстанции, обращалась в полицию, в Интерпол. Никакой реакции. Но сейчас зернышко того ужаса, который я испытала, начало прорастать. Но норвежские правозащитники мне говорят: забудь о педофилии, в Норвегии это вид сексуальной ориентации, предпочтения, не надо пытаться с этим бороться. Это нормально. А вот мать, которая публично борется с мужем-педофилом, - ненормально. Меня объявили безумной натуралкой. - В Северной Европе это уже порок? Ирина Бергсет: Натуралы в меньшинстве, здесь они вымирающий класс. Сказки про Золушку объявлены нетолерантными, вместо них дети читают роман "Король и король", это роман датской писательницы. Принц там влюбляется в короля, принцесса в королеву. Они считают, что так дети приучаются к разнообразию форм сексуальности. Проекты, замечу, государственные. Бывший глава министерства по делам детей и равноправия Норвегии Эудун Лисбаккен основал фонд пропаганды сексуального разнообразия среди младенцев, который спонсируется норвежским правительством. Хотя пока педофилия у них разделена: педофилия как садизм - вне закона, педофилия как чувство - вполне приемлемое явление для всех слоев норвежского общества. У меня волосы дыбом встают. Если бы я это знала раньше, то в Норвегию бы ни за что не поехала. - Разделяю ваши чувства. Но это - их страна и их выбор. Ирина Бергсет: У меня нет претензий к государству Норвегия. Но только при чем тут мои дети?! Почему моего сына воспитывают педофилы, а мне нельзя с ним общаться? Потому что я представитель нормального общества и могу рассказать ему, что существуют нормальные отношения и нормальные семьи. В Северной Европе есть ярко выраженная тенденция изоляции детей от биологических родителей и превращение их в гомосексуальных рабов. Кстати, представление о том, что дети - предмет вожделения только мужчин-педофилов, - миф. На самом деле в Европе практикуют насилие над ребенком и женщины. Хотя это не педофилия, а другой вид садизма. Замечу, что речь идет не только о моем сыне. В Норвегии 200 тыс. детей изъяты из семей. Какой-то непонятный чудовищный эксперимент со страшными целями. - На ваш взгляд: перегиб ювенальной юстиции? Или представители гей-сообщества, придя во власть, переделывают мир по своему образу и подобию? Ирина Бергсет: Ювенальную юстицию, с моей точки зрения, и создавало гей-сообщество. Хотя термин "гей" уже не актуален. В Европе легализовано 30 видов брака, я не собираюсь разбираться, с кем они вступают в брак, с козами или еще с кем. С моей точки зрения - это 30 извращений. Сын Миша рассказывал, что 70-летняя женщина, с которой мы его оставляли, делала то же, что и его папа-педофил. Еще 20 лет назад в детском саду в норвежской деревушке Бьюгн произошла страшная трагедия: изнасиловали 100 детей. Эти дети сами рассказали о своих насильниках. И что вы думаете - детей объявили фантазерами! Выплатили по 10 тыс. долларов компенсации, но при этом рассказы жертв назвали "ложными воспоминаниями". - Слышал, что бывший муж требует от вас 1 млн рублей. Ирина Бергсет: Суд второй инстанции постановил: мне выплатить 200 тыс. крон, в переводе на рубли - да, миллион. Такие издержки образовались всего за 2 дня судебных заседаний, причем я давала показания по телефону из Москвы. И что интересно: параллельно шел суд над бывшим губернатором, там тоже педофилия, он водил к местному министру девочку 12 лет. Тот суд шел 6 недель, но издержки составили всего 60 тыс. крон, т.е. втрое меньше. При этом мой суд постановил, что мой сын остается с отцом, но Курт не может привезти ребенка в Россию, потому что будет судим за педофилию. А жить с ребенком в Норвегии педофил, получается, может. Мне же запрещены с сыном все виды общения, включая телефон и Скайп. - Вот вы возьмете билет до Осло, и кто же, интересно, сможет физически запретить вам увидеть родного сына? Ирина Бергсет: Меня арестуют сразу после пересечения границы. Ну если полечу на самолете, то сразу по прилете, в аэропорту. Есть полицейский запрет на свидание с сыном. Основание: я украла собственного сына. - Его ведь вывозили не вы, а поляк Рембо, он же Агент 007 (см. досье "РГ"). Ирина Бергсет: Я была рядом. Норвегия не признает Александра гражданином России. Все, кто находится на норвежской территории, дети, собаки, лошади - не важно - все жители Норвегии. По норвежским законам Саша принадлежит Норвегии, и до 23 лет должен сидеть в детдоме. Пересечет границу Евросоюза - также будет задержан, он на положении беглого крепостного. Крепостное право нового типа. - Вы, насколько я знаю, не особенно верите в успех в судах. На что тогда надеетесь? Ирина Бергсет: Я - воин. И буду биться за своего ребенка. Мне говорят, что нет соглашения между Россией и Норвегией по детям. Так давайте напишем! Мне говорят: "А Норвегия не хочет!" Россия, страна с традиционными ценностями, может возглавить протестное движение всех родителей в мире. И я готова идти до конца. Буду бороться за своего сына и остальных детей, буду бить в набат. Меня не устраивает, что ненатуралов делают уже из наших детей, а мы, родители, ведем себя как овощи. - Вас, организаторов марша "Русские матери", обвиняют в политической конъюнктуре. Ирина Бергсет: Такие же шествия прошли в 13 городах Германии, они менее масштабные, чем в Москве. К немецкому бундестагу женщины вышли с пустыми колясками. В Братиславе к посольству Британии люди вышли с лозунгами: "Руки прочь от наших детей!" В Шри-Ланке у посольства Норвегии матери скандировали: "Верните наших детей!" В Индии прошло шествие с лозунгами: "Европа, не кради у нас детей!" Это не конъюнктура, а пробуждение родительского самосознания. Дети нам, родителям, даны Богом. А не президентом США, Норвегии или главой ЕС. Мы должны изменить международные конвенции, часть из которых продавлена педофильным сообществом и которые постановляют, что дети не принадлежат родителям. - Нет ли парадокса в том, что фамилия координатора "Русских матерей" - Бергсет? Ирина Бергсет: Я борюсь за своего сына, который признан собственностью Норвегии. Я сужусь в судах всех инстанций Норвегии, предстоит процесс в Европейском суде по правам человека в Страсбурге, и только потому сохранила одну фамилию с сыном. Как только верну сына, то сразу верну и свою фамилию - Фролова. Из досье "РГ" Ирина Бергсет (Фролова), 47 лет, родилась в Нововолынске (Украина), выросла в Сочи. Окончила журфак МГУ, кандидат филологических наук. Работала в аппарате Госдумы. Есть ребенок Саша от первого брака. В Москве познакомилась с гражданином Норвегии Куртом Бергсетом, рабочим на морской нефтедобывающей платформе. Летом 2005 года сыграли свадьбу. 3 января 2007 года родила сына Мишу (по паспорту - Бьорн Микаэль Бергсет). В 2008 году сбежала от мужа из-за - как сама говорит - несовместимых культурнологических противоречий. О педофильных наклонностях Курта узнала позже. Самостоятельно сняла (затем купила) квартиру, работала на факультете журналистики в Осло, затем в сельской школе. Сын Александр в возрасте 13 лет бежал из Норвегии в Россию. Побег организовал известный польский детектив Кшиштоф Рутковский, которого в Норвегии называют Рембо, а в Польше - Агент 007. На границе, при попытке въезда в Калининградскую область, Ирину с сыном задержали по запросу властей Норвегии. Благодаря помощи Павла Астахова и МИДа вернулись в Россию. Сейчас со старшим сыном живут в Москве, Ирина работает координатором движения "Русские матери". [DLMURL]https://www.rg.ru/2013/03/07/voina.html[/DLMURL]

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Some sort of horror!

Original message
Жуть какая-то!