Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

And how do respected detectives look at this?

DIBNN

Нижегородское Детективное Агентство
Private access level
Reaction score
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7-901-800-00-15.
Website
dibnn.ru
In the summer we make a motorcycle run to the northernmost point of Europe, this is Norway
Then we’ll check
And so the raving of the crazy

Original message
Летом совершаем мото пробег к самой северное точке Европы , это Норвегия
Вот тогда и проверим
А так бред сума шедшей

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
Good evening colleagues! I have never lived in Norway and cannot judge the realities of Norwegian life. I must say right away that I am an opponent of the LGBT movement and an ardent opponent of juvenile justice.
I looked at both materials. My opinion: I didn’t believe Irina, I think that she is “exaggerating” and pursuing her goals ... Why are these questions most interesting for middle-aged women and from Russia ??? They go to Europe, get married and then they always have problems !!! Have you heard that Brazilians or Argentines, Estonians, Latvians would make such statements ??? I think that this is the mentality of Russians: “So don’t get to anyone if you don’t want to provide me.” When people begin to act like “sectarians,” I stop believing them.
I agree that gay lobby exists and is trying to pursue its policy in the territories of Russia and the EU, but for this there are sensible people who should stand up to them !!!
In Latvia last year the book “How Karl was Carla” was published, which was published with Danes' money and tried to instill in kindergartens, but there was such a wave of indignation that almost stood out for the Minister of Welfare of the Republic of Latvia. This suggests that “gay the community is trying to preach its ideas, "but HEALTHY MEMBERS of society oppose this !!!
Long live normal heterosexual families and happy children in them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original message
Добрый вечер коллеги! Я никогда не жил в Норвегии и не могу судить о реалиях норвежской жизни.Сразу скажу,что являюсь противником ЛГБТ движения и ярым противником ювенальной юстиции.
Посмотрел оба материала.Моё мнение: Ирине не поверил,думаю,что она "сгущает краски" и преследует свои цели...Почему эти вопросы больше всего интересуют женщин среднего возраста и именно из России??? Они едут в Европу,выходят замуж и потом у них всегда возникают проблемы!!! Вы слышали что бы бразилизианки или аргентинки,эстонки,латышки выступали с подобными заявлениями??? Думаю,что это менталитет россиянок :- " Так не достайся ты не кому,если не хочешь меня обеспечить".Когда люди начинают вести себя как "сектанты",я перестаю им верить.
Согласен,что гей-лоби существует и пытается проводить свою политику на территориях России и ЕС,но для этого существуют здравомыслищие люди,которые должны им пртивостоять!!!
В Латвии в прошлом году была издана книга "Как Карл был Карлой",которую издали на деньги датчан и пытались привить в детских садах,но поднялась такая волна возмущения,которая чуть не стояла места министру благосостояния ЛР.Это говорит о том,что "гей сообщество пытается проповедовать свои идеи",но ЗДОРОВЫЕ ЧЛЕНЫ общества этому противостоят!!!
Да здраствуют нормальные гетеросексуальные семьи и счастливые дети в них!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Частный детектив Игорь Эдуардович (Rīga Latvija) said:
Good evening colleagues! I have never lived in Norway and cannot judge the realities of Norwegian life. I must say right away that I am an opponent of the LGBT movement and a staunch opponent of juvenile justice.
I looked at both materials. My opinion: I didn’t believe Irina, I think that she is “exaggerating” and pursuing her goals ... Why are these questions most interesting for middle-aged women and from Russia ??? They go to Europe, get married and then they always have problems !!! Have you heard that the Brazilians or Argentines, Estonians, Latvians would make such statements ??? I think that this is the mentality of Russians: “So don’t get to anyone if you don’t want to provide me.” When people begin to behave like sectarians, I stop believing them.
I agree that gay lobby exists and is trying to pursue its policy on the territories of Russia and the EU, but for this there are sensible people who should stand up to them !!!
In Latvia last year the book “How Karl was Carla” was published, which the Danes used to try to instill in kindergartens with money, but there was such a wave of indignation that almost stood out for the Minister of Welfare of the Republic of Lithuania. This suggests that “gay the community is trying to preach its ideas, "but HEALTHY MEMBERS of society oppose this !!!
Long live normal heterosexual families and happy children in them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strongly support Igor !!!

Original message
Частный детектив Игорь Эдуардович (Rīga Latvija) said:
Добрый вечер коллеги! Я никогда не жил в Норвегии и не могу судить о реалиях норвежской жизни.Сразу скажу,что являюсь противником ЛГБТ движения и ярым противником ювенальной юстиции.
Посмотрел оба материала.Моё мнение: Ирине не поверил,думаю,что она "сгущает краски" и преследует свои цели...Почему эти вопросы больше всего интересуют женщин среднего возраста и именно из России??? Они едут в Европу,выходят замуж и потом у них всегда возникают проблемы!!! Вы слышали что бы брализианки или аргентинки,эстонки,латышки выступали с подобными заявлениями??? Думаю,что это менталитет россиянок :- " Так не достайся ты не кому,если не хочешь меня обеспечить".Когда люди начинают вести себя как сектанты,я перестаю им верить.
Согласен,что гей-лоби существует и пытается проводить свою политику на территориях России и ЕС,но для этого существуют здравомыслющие люди,которые должны им пртивостоять!!!
В Латвии в прошлом году была издана книга "Как Карл был Карлой",которую издали на деньги датчан и пытались привить в детских садах,но поднялась такая волна возмущения,которая чуть не стояла места министру благосостояния ЛР.Это говорит о том,что "гей сообщество пытается проповедовать свои идеи",но ЗДОРОВЫЕ ЧЛЕНЫ общества этому противостоят!!!
Да здраствуют нормальные гетеросексуальные семьи и счастливые дети в них!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Категорически поддерживаю Игоря!!!
Reaction score
Website
www.
There is one good Russian proverb: "They don’t go to someone else’s monastery with their charter."

However, this old truth does not apply at all to our compatriots who connected their lives with foreigners and went to them for permanent residence.
They not only want to live there according to their charter, but often strive to take a modest post of a local abbess ...: oops:

Original message
Есть одна хорошая русская пословица: "В чужой монастырь со своим уставом не ходят".

Однако, эта старая истина совершенно не касается наших землячек, связавших свою жизнь с иностранцами и выехавших к ним на ПМЖ.
Они не просто желают жить там по своему уставу, но зачастую, стремятся занять скромный пост местной игуменьи... :oops:

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
I don’t know how I haven’t been there in the Scandinavian countries, although I talked with Finns, the impression is not very. But in America everything is ok. I am raising a daughter and many of my friends also have children and I have never seen such horror.

Original message
Не знаю как в Скандинавский странах там не бывал, хотя общался с Финами, впечатление ни очень. Но в Америке все ок. Я воспитываю дочку и у многих моих друзей тоже дети и такого ужаса я не встречал.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
It seems to be detectives, but a colleague takes it and dumps everything on Russian women. Another supports. (Probably a cry for normal families) I am also for. But I am concerned about the state policy itself regarding children. This is important because it concerns not Russian mothers, but, ultimately, Russian children.
There are problems everywhere. In Russia, street children and child prostitution. In America, beating and leaving children in cars. But both in the Russian Federation and in the USA it is CONDEMNED AND CONSIDERED ABNORMAL. And in Norway - NO !!!
If this is not so, but I admit that I have a phobia: D and the topic can be closed.

Original message
Вроде бы детективы, а коллега берет и все сваливает на русских женщин. Другой поддерживает. (Наверное, клич про нормальные семьи) Я тоже за. Но меня волнует сама госполитика в отношении детей. Это важно, потому, что касается не русских матерей, а, в конечном счете, русских детей.
Проблемы есть везде. В России беспризорники и детская проституция. В Америке побои и оставление детей в машинах. Но и в РФ и в США это ОСУЖДАЮТ И СЧИТАЮТ НЕНОРМАЛЬНЫМ. А в Норвегии - НЕТ!!!
Если это не так, но я признаю наличие у себя фобии :D и тему можно закрыть.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Роберт said:
It seems to be detectives, but a colleague takes it and dumps everything on Russian women. Another supports.

You asked our opinions on this, Robert.
We have set them out in good faith. :)
They are good or bad, but these are our opinions.
If we didn’t please someone, please forgive us!

Original message
Роберт said:
Вроде бы детективы, а коллега берет и все сваливает на русских женщин. Другой поддерживает.

Вы спросили наши мнения по этому поводу, Роберт.
Мы их добросовестно изложили. :)
Плохи они или хороши, но это наши мнения.
Если мы чем-то кому-то не угодили - простите нас, пожалуйста!

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
У них там, а у нас что творится?
Умом этого не понять.
Молодые девицы связывают свои судьбы известно с кем и заканчивают свою жизнь на вокзалах и площадях.
Сегодня в очередной раз в Волгограде погибли мирные люди.
https://ria.ru/incidents/20131229/987096 ... gistration

https://ria.ru/analytics/20131022/971897 ... gistration

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Роберт said:
It seems to be detectives, but a colleague takes it and dumps everything on Russian women. Another supports.

You asked our opinions on this, Robert.
We have set them out in good faith. :)
They are good or bad, but these are our opinions.
If we didn’t please someone, please forgive us!
Well what are you? I am very pleased that this topic did not leave indifferent colleagues. Thank you for the comments, your position.

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Роберт said:
Вроде бы детективы, а коллега берет и все сваливает на русских женщин. Другой поддерживает.

Вы спросили наши мнения по этому поводу, Роберт.
Мы их добросовестно изложили. :)
Плохи они или хороши, но это наши мнения.
Если мы чем-то кому-то не угодили - простите нас, пожалуйста!
Ну что вы? Я очень доволен, что эта тема не оставила равнодушной коллег. Спасибо Вам за комментарии, свою позицию.

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
I express my condolences in connection with the terrorist attack. Dear Russian colleagues, I think that everything will be fine with you !!! The main thing is not to lose heart, love your country, help your neighbors ...
Terrorism is an evil that must be fought by the whole world, regardless of political and religious beliefs !!!

Original message
Выражаю свои соболезнования,в связи, с террактом.Дорогие коллеги -россияне,думаю,что всё будет у Вас хорошо!!! Главное не падать духом,любить свою страну,помогать своим ближним...
Терроризм-это зло,с которым надо бороться всем миром,невзирая на политические и религиозные убеждения!!!