+79214188555

Search Sheimis Dmitry Mikhailovich

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
Good day! Let's try to look at the information arrays that we have. Maybe we will find something.

Original message
Добрый день! Попробуем посмотреть по имеющимся у нас информационным массивам. Может быть что то и найдем.

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Марат said:
Good day! Let's try to look at the information arrays that we have. Maybe we will find something.

Hello!

Many thanks to you, Marat, for coming to the rescue when you give up and there is a feeling of guilt in front of the fallen soldier!
I sent an official request about the son of a fighter - Sheimis Dmitry Mikhailovich 1933g. in the TsAMO of Podolsk, with the hope of finding at least information about his service in the Soviet army (conscription in 1952), where he served, when and where he was discharged, maybe he could find the name of the military commissariat where he was assigned upon returning from the army.
But alas ....
This is what they sent from TsAMO according to D. Sheimis

Those. obtained from their answer. what if D. Sheimis himself I turned to them for this information, then the answer would be positive for him (they have documentary information about the service), and I was "kicked" with this letter to the recruiting office of his call in Yekaterinburg.
Without losing hope, I moved forward, looking for the trail of Dmitry Sheimis. I contacted the Military Commissariat of the Sverdlovsk Region to find his call in 1952 and attachment as a person liable for military service to the regional RVC for demobilization.
Then I requested the State Archive of Administrative Bodies of the Sverdlovsk Region, where they informed me that he was called up on November 15, 1952. Kuibyshevsky RVK Sverdlovsk, and sent to the military unit 10142.

After this answer, she turned to the Ordzhonikidze (formerly Kuybyshevsky) military commissariat, but there is no information about the further fate of D. Sheimis. I was not found and advised to contact the TsAMO.

Here is such an enchanted circle for finding the son of the deceased defender of Leningrad I did. The registry office would help us a lot, but which one?
During my search for this story, a lot of thoughts arose in my head about this:
possible death during military service, demobilization to another city or region of the former USSR, because no one was waiting for him at home, he was an orphan and brought up in an orphanage.

This story haunts me .....
Perhaps the descendants of the dead hero of the Second World War live somewhere!

Sincerely, Elena Zhilinskaya, Moscow

Attachments

• Дмитрий Михайлович, ответ из ЦАМО..jpg
    Дмитрий Михайлович, ответ из ЦАМО..jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 286
  • ответ из арх. адм.орг.СО -2.pdf
    226.3 KB · Views: 198
Original message
Марат said:
Добрый день! Попробуем посмотреть по имеющимся у нас информационным массивам. Может быть что то и найдем.

Здравствуйте!

Огромное спасибо вам, Марат,что приходите на помощь, когда "опускаются руки" и возникает чувство вины перед павшим солдатом!
Я посылала официальный запрос о сыне бойца - Шеймис Дмитрии Михайловиче 1933г.р. в ЦАМО г.Подольска, с надеждой найти хоть там информацию о его службе в Советской армии (призыв в 1952г), где служил, когда и куда демобилизовался, может нашла бы там название военного комиссариата, куда он был прикреплен по возвращению из армии.
Но увы....
Прислали вот что из ЦАМО по Шеймису Д.М.

Т.е. получается из их ответа. что если бы сам Шеймис Д.М. к ним обратился за данной информацией, то ответ был бы для него положительный( есть у них документальная информация о службе), а меня этим письмом "отфутболили" в военкомат его призыва г.Екатеринбурга.
Я не теряя надежды, двигалась вперед, ища след Шеймис Дмитрия Михайловича. Обращалась в Военный Комиссариат Свердловской области, чтобы найти его призыв в 1952г.и прикрепление как военнообязанного к районному РВК по демобилизации.
Затем запрашивала Гос.архив административных органов Свердловской области, где мне и сообщили, что он был призван 15 ноября 1952г. Куйбышевским РВК Свердловска, и направлен в в/часть 10142.

После этого ответа обращалась в Орджоникидзевский ( ранее Куйбышевский) военный комиссариат, но там никакой информации о дальнейшей судьбе Шеймиса Д.М. мне не нашли и посоветовали обращаться в ЦАМО.

Вот такой заколдованный круг по поиску сына погибшего защитника Ленинграда у меня получился. Нам бы очень помог архив Загса, но какой?
За время моего поиска по этой истории, в голове возникало много мыслей по этому поводу:
возможная смерть во время несения срочной службы в армии, демобилизация в другой город или регион бывшего СССР, ведь дома его никто не ждал, он был сирота и воспитывался в детском доме.

Не дает мне покоя эта история.....
Возможно где-то живут потомки погибшего героя ВОВ !

С уважением Елена Жилинская, г.Москва.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Lord! If, upon being transferred to the reserve, the soldier does not remain in extra-long service, then in the unit where he served, a mark is made on the issuance of travel documents to the destination, which the demobilization chooses. Upon arrival at the place of residence, the soldier within 72 hours and without fail visits the military registration and enlistment office and enters the military registration, receives a mobilization order, and according to the Mets service and the military enlistment office, which called for service, a notification of registration was sent without fail. And so on all over the country. Start with a military unit and military enlistment offices. I understand that it’s long and tedious, but what to do.

Original message
Господа ! Если при увольнении в запас, солдат не остается на сверхсрочную службу, то в части, где он служил, обязательно делается отметка о выдаче проездных документов до места назначения, которое выбирает сам дембель. По прибытии к месту проживания, солдат в течении 72 часов и в обязательном порядке посещает военкомат и встает на воинский учет, получает мобилизационное предписание, а по метсу службы и в военкомат, который призывал на службу, в обязательном порядке отправлялось уведомление о взятии на учет. И так далее по всей стране. Начните с воинской части и военкоматов. Понимаю, что долго и нудно, а что делать.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
And further. Try it through the search site. I do not know what has been done and what will be done to search for Sheimis. But it would not hurt to take turns to check the wanted person on trial (in regions). Many things can be checked. I can make a plan.

Original message
И еще. Попытайтесь через пойсковый сайт. Я не знаю, что сделано и что будет делаться по розыску Шеймиса. Но не мешало бы по очереди проверить разыскиваемого на судимось ( по областям ) Много можно чего проверять. План могу составить.

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Lord! If, upon being transferred to the reserve, the soldier does not remain in extra-long service, then in the unit where he served, a mark is made on the issuance of travel documents to the destination, which the demobilization chooses. Upon arrival at the place of residence, the soldier within 72 hours and without fail visits the military registration and enlistment office and enters the military registration, receives a mobilization order, and according to the Mets service and the military enlistment office, which called for service, a notification of registration was sent without fail. And so on all over the country. Start with a military unit and military enlistment offices. I understand that it’s long and tedious, but what to do.

Hello Igor!
Thank you for your hint regarding the algorithm for finding the traces of Dmitry Sheimis after his service in the Soviet army.
This is what I know about his service since 1952. - Military unit 10142, in which D. Sheimis served. (137 training RTBR) is a training on the Cold Mountain, in Kharkov, Ukraine.

More than one thousand soldiers and officers passed through military unit 10142.
It was disbanded in 1993.

Further ... it is not possible to find her documents in the archive today, according to the personnel and travel documents of the demobilized. I wrote and searched for this information in the Central Archive of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation (Podolsk). Their answer is laid out above in this thread.
The archive indicated that certificates of this nature, according to the law on archival activities in Russia, were not issued on the merits of my request.
It is recommended to contact the draft board.
I contacted the draft board in Yekaterinburg at the beginning of my search, but I will try to contact them again, look for a mobilization certificate for Dmitry. God forbid, to be lucky ...

Sincerely, Elena Zhilinskaya. Moscow city.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Господа ! Если при увольнении в запас, солдат не остается на сверхсрочную службу, то в части, где он служил, обязательно делается отметка о выдаче проездных документов до места назначения, которое выбирает сам дембель. По прибытии к месту проживания, солдат в течении 72 часов и в обязательном порядке посещает военкомат и встает на воинский учет, получает мобилизационное предписание, а по метсу службы и в военкомат, который призывал на службу, в обязательном порядке отправлялось уведомление о взятии на учет. И так далее по всей стране. Начните с воинской части и военкоматов. Понимаю, что долго и нудно, а что делать.

Здравствуйте Игорь!
Спасибо за вашу подсказку относительно алгоритма поиска следов Шеймис Дмитрия после его службы в рядах Советской армии.
Мне вот, что известно о его службе с 1952г. - В/ч 10142, в которой служил Шеймис Д.М. (137 учебная ртбр) -это учебка на Холодной Горе, в г.Харькове на Украине.

Через в/часть 10142 прошла не одна тысяча солдат и офицеров.
Она расформирована в 1993 году.

Далее...найти ее док-ты в архиве сегодня, по личному составу и проездным документам демобилизованного, не представляется возможным. Я писала и искала эту информацию в Центральном архиве Мин-ва Обороны РФ (г.Подольск). Их ответ выложила выше в этой теме.
Архив указал, что справки такого характера, по закону об архивной деятельности в России, по существу моей просьбы, не выдаются.
Рекомендовано обратиться в военкомат призыва.
В военкомат призыва в Екатеринбурге я обращалась в начале моего поиска, но попробую вновь связаться с ними, поискать мобилизационное удостоверение на Дмитрия. Дай бог, чтобы повезло...

С уважением Елена Жилинская. г.Москва.

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
And further. Try it through the search site. I do not know what has been done and what will be done to search for Sheimis. But it would not hurt to take turns to check the wanted person on trial (in regions). Many things can be checked. I can make a plan.

Igor, I would be very grateful, and I will gladly accept your recommendations where you can "get" information about the criminal record of Dmitry Sheimis and other ways to search for his fate.
You wrote about the search site, tell me, if possible, in more detail ....

Sincerely, Elena Zhilinskaya, Moscow.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
И еще. Попытайтесь через пойсковый сайт. Я не знаю, что сделано и что будет делаться по розыску Шеймиса. Но не мешало бы по очереди проверить разыскиваемого на судимось ( по областям ) Много можно чего проверять. План могу составить.

Игорь, была бы очень признательна, и с радостью приму ваши рекомендации где можно "добыть" информацию о судимости Шеймис Дмитрия Михайловича и других путях поиска его судьбы.
Вы писали о поисковом сайте, расскажите, если можно, по-подробнее....

С уважением Елена Жилинская г.Москва.

samson81

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello!!! I can provide information on your question since the registry office of the Sverdlovsk region and the accounts of the Military Commissariat of the Sverdlovsk region. If the question is relevant, call.

Original message
Здравствуйте!!! по вашему вопросу могу предоставить информацию пор ЗАГСу Свердловской области и учетам Военного Коммисариата Свердловской области.Если вопрос актуален звоните.

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
samson81 said:
Hello!!! I can provide information on your question since the registry office of the Sverdlovsk region and the accounts of the Military Commissariat of the Sverdlovsk region. If the question is relevant, call.

Hello!

I want to personally thank Maxim (nickname-samson81) for offering help in finding the traces of his son (the deceased defender of Leningrad) - Dmitry Sheimis, born in 1933. traces of which were lost after the draft in 1952. for military service in the Soviet army.

Sincerely, Elena Zhilinskaya
Moscow city.

Original message
samson81 said:
Здравствуйте!!! по вашему вопросу могу предоставить информацию пор ЗАГСу Свердловской области и учетам Военного Коммисариата Свердловской области.Если вопрос актуален звоните.

Здравствуйте!

Хочу лично поблагодарить Максима ( ник-samson81) за предложение помощи в поиске следов сына (погибшего защитника Ленинграда) - Шеймиса Дмитрия Михайловича 1933г.р. следы которогот теряются после призыва в 1952г. на срочную службу в Советскую армию.

С уважением Елена Жилинская
г.Москва.

Мишина Татьяна

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
poisksvoih.ru
SEARCH TO THIS TIME IS ACTUAL. TODAY COULD FIND CARDS ON THE EVACUATED BUT THESE DATA IS KNOWN TO US.

[DLMURL="https://radikal.ru/big/e66e5dfa4abc481a9aee5be3ec574ff4"]
5c1138faca81.jpg
[/ DLMURL]

Original message
ПОИСК ДО СИХ ПОР АКТУАЛЕН. СЕГОДНЯ СМОГЛА НАЙТИ КАРТОЧКИ НА ЭВАКУИРОВАННОГО , НО ЭТИ ДАННЫЕ НАМ ИЗВЕСТНЫ.

[DLMURL="https://radikal.ru/big/e66e5dfa4abc481a9aee5be3ec574ff4"]
5c1138faca81.jpg
[/DLMURL]

Чередов Алексей

Private access level
Reaction score
According to the information arrays, citizens by the name of Sheimis do not appear in Buryatia: cry:

Original message
По информационным массивам граждане по фамилии Шеймис В Бурятии не значатся :cry: