whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Search Sheimis Dmitry Mikhailovich

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
елена москва said:
samson81 said:
Hello!!! I can provide information on your question since the registry office of the Sverdlovsk region and the accounts of the Military Commissariat of the Sverdlovsk region. If the question is relevant, call.

Hello!

I want to personally thank Maxim (nickname-samson81) for offering help in finding the traces of his son (the deceased defender of Leningrad) - Dmitry Sheimis, born in 1933. traces of which were lost after the draft in 1952. for military service in the Soviet army.

Sincerely, Elena Zhilinskaya
Moscow city.

Hello!
It is very unfortunate and annoying that my assistant Maxim (nickname - samson81) did not help me with anything, but only promised and asked me to wait for the results of my queries. I didn’t receive an answer to my questions that were repeatedly addressed to him in PM.
Here is just the way and the proverb: "the promised 3 years are waiting ..."

Elena Zhilinskaya.

Original message
елена москва said:
samson81 said:
Здравствуйте!!! по вашему вопросу могу предоставить информацию пор ЗАГСу Свердловской области и учетам Военного Коммисариата Свердловской области.Если вопрос актуален звоните.

Здравствуйте!

Хочу лично поблагодарить Максима ( ник-samson81) за предложение помощи в поиске следов сына (погибшего защитника Ленинграда) - Шеймиса Дмитрия Михайловича 1933г.р. следы которогот теряются после призыва в 1952г. на срочную службу в Советскую армию.

С уважением Елена Жилинская
г.Москва.

Здравствуйте!
Очень жаль и досадно, что мой помощник Максим (ник - samson81) так ни чем мне и не помог, а только пообещал и попросил подождать результатов своих запросов. На мои не однократные к нему вопросы в личку, ответа мне так и не последовало..
Тут как нельзя кстати и пословица: "обещанного 3 года ждут..."

Елена Жилинская.