Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Outsourcing of the Bureau of Independent Investigations, Kazakhstan.

БНР

Вице-Президент IAPD по Казахстану
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Казахстан. Алматы. +7 (727) 354 70 72, +7 (701) 73
Website
www.bnr.kz
Outsourcing company "Bureau of Independent Investigations", Kazakhstan.

Diplom_9-совета_gor МИРЗАБАЕВ РУСТАМ.jpg

Hello! I, Rustam Mirzabaev, 49 years old, a second generation policeman. The operational experience is 20 years. By the nature of his activity, he was involved in solving crimes related to extortion, kidnapping, hostage-taking, and crimes against the person. Since 2008, retired, worked in divisions of the Security Service of second-tier banks, private organizations. I have studied this work from the bottom and I want to offer the market the service of a visiting employee of SB.
Why get distracted by solving non-specific issues of the enterprise? Why create jobs and bear the associated material costs? You just need to entrust the work to those who know how to do it professionally, and at a lower cost. The simplest example, you need the service of a security officer once a month or two, perhaps even less often. What is the point of hiring a full-time employee, paying him a monthly salary and incurring related costs if you can pay for a one-time service or conclude a subscription agreement with a minimum monthly payment? I offer a professional, comprehensive approach to address the security issues of legal entities and individuals. Flexible payment system. Individual approach. It's profitable.
We are always happy to help you and your loved ones!
Details on the site home

Original message
Аутсорсинговая компания "Бюро независимых расследований", Казахстан.

Diplom_9-совета_gor МИРЗАБАЕВ РУСТАМ.jpg

Здравствуйте! Я, Рустам Мирзабаев, 49 лет, милиционер во втором поколении. Стаж оперативной работы 20 лет. По роду деятельности занимался раскрытием преступлений связанных с вымогательством, похищениями людей, захватом заложников, преступлений против личности. С 2008 года в отставке, работал в подразделениях "Службы Безопасности" банков второго уровня, частных организаций. Изучил эту работу с низов и хочу предложить рынку услугу приходящего сотрудника "СБ".
Зачем отвлекаться на решение не специфических вопросов предприятия? Зачем создавать рабочие места и нести сопутствующие этому материальные затраты? Нужно просто поручить работу тем, кто умеет ее делать профессионально, причем за меньшие затраты. Самый простой пример, вам нужна услуга сотрудника СБ раз в месяц или два, возможно еще реже. Какой смысл нанимать штатного сотрудника, платить ему ежемесячную ЗП и нести сопутствующие в связи с этим расходы, если можно заплатить за разовую услугу или заключить абонентский договор с минимальной ежемесячной оплатой? Я предлагаю профессиональный, комплексный подход по решению вопросов по безопасности юридических и физических лиц. Гибкая система оплаты. Индивидуальный подход. Это выгодно.
Мы всегда рады помочь вам и вашим близким!
Подробности на сайте Главная
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good afternoon, Rustam.
I am glad to welcome you to our Forum.
I hope that over time it will become yours.
The placement of the IAPD website banner and photo is strongly welcome!
I look forward to mutually beneficial cooperation.
Sincerely.

Original message
Добрый день, Рустам.
Рад приветствовать Вас на нашем Форуме.
Надеюсь, что со временем он станет и Вашим.
Размещение баннера сайта IAPD и фото категорически приветствуется!
Рассчитываю на взаимовыгодное сотрудничество.
С уважением.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Rustam))) I welcome to this Forum)))

Original message
Рустам))) Приветствую на этом Форуме)))

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Khabarovsk welcomes!

Original message
Хабаровск приветствует!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Rustam, of course, I am glad to see you here, but horrified by what you wrote here. The “husband for an hour” scheme does not work in the field of security. This means letting a stranger get information about the company and say goodbye to him. And what will he do with the information received? The company will not control it. And this, from the point of view of ensuring security, is not good, but a direct path to the collapse of the security of the company. A smart business owner will never do business with you. Everything is too provocative. Do not be offended! Just change your approach to work with a fly! Instantly. Start after the word "hello!"

Original message
Рустам, я, конечно, рад вас видеть тут, но в ужасе от того, что вы тут написали. Схема "муж на час" не работает в сфере безопасности. Это значит дать постороннему человеку получить информацию о фирме и попрощаться с ним. А что он будет делать с полученной информацией? Фирма то это уже контролировать не будет. А это, с точки зрения обеспечения безопасности, не благо, а прямой путь к развалу безопасности фирмы. Умный хозяин бизнеса никогда не будет иметь с Вами дела. Слишком уж все провокационно. Не обижайтесь! Просто мухой меняйте подход к работе! Мгновенно. Начинайте после слова "здравствуйте!"

Ivan Glinkin

Private access level
Reaction score
Moscow welcomes!

Роберт said:
Rustam, of course, I am glad to see you here, but horrified by what you wrote here. The “husband for an hour” scheme does not work in the field of security. This means letting a stranger get information about the company and say goodbye to him. And what will he do with the information received? The company will not control it. And this, from the point of view of ensuring security, is not good, but a direct path to the collapse of the security of the company. A smart business owner will never do business with you. Everything is too provocative. Do not be offended! Just change your approach to work with a fly! Instantly. Start after the word "hello!"
I agree completely, if ... the question concerns the internal commercial interests of the company.
If it comes to checking personnel, candidates, contractors, as well as other “superficial” interference, then, in my opinion, this is not particularly critical, especially if we are talking about small and medium-sized businesses.

Respectfully,
Ivan

Original message
Москва приветствует!

Роберт said:
Рустам, я, конечно, рад вас видеть тут, но в ужасе от того, что вы тут написали. Схема "муж на час" не работает в сфере безопасности. Это значит дать постороннему человеку получить информацию о фирме и попрощаться с ним. А что он будет делать с полученной информацией? Фирма то это уже контролировать не будет. А это, с точки зрения обеспечения безопасности, не благо, а прямой путь к развалу безопасности фирмы. Умный хозяин бизнеса никогда не будет иметь с Вами дела. Слишком уж все провокационно. Не обижайтесь! Просто мухой меняйте подход к работе! Мгновенно. Начинайте после слова "здравствуйте!"
Согласен полностью, если...вопрос касается внутренних коммерческих интересов фирмы.
Если дело касается проверки персонала, кандидатов, контрагентов, а также иного "поверхностного" вмешательства, то, по моему мнению, это не особо критично, особенно если речь ведем про малый и средний бизнеса.

С уважением,
Иван

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Ivan! If the staff claims to manage the company or its structural divisions, then this is still critical! And, if the staff grows over a career, then the criticality increases even more! Do you have any idea? Why are detectives rarely invited to do such a job? That's why. The CIA took note of Gorbi in the Stavropol village, but what a result! The collapse of the USSR !!! : D

Original message
Иван! Если персонал претендует на руководство фирмой или её структурными подразделениями, то это еще как критично! И, если персонал пойдет врост по карьере, то критичность еще более возрастает! А вы не догадываетесь?, почему детективов редко приглашают делать такую работу? Именно поэтому. ЦРУ взяло на заметку Горби еще в ставропольской деревне, а какой результат! Развал СССР!!! :D

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Rustam! Greetings here! That's right, I also work this way and everything turns out.

Original message
Рустам! Приветствую здесь! Все верно, я тоже так работаю и все получается.