Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Outsourcing of the Bureau of Independent Investigations, Kazakhstan.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
In general, companies that care about their reputation just do not trust lawyers, lawyers and security guards “for an hour” with their secrets. more profitable to have their own in the state. You spend less money. In reality, such work can only be claimed if the employees of the company or family members themselves do not need to know anything about the problem. But, they pay for it !! Establishment of the Security Council from scratch is also possible. But they won’t pay much for it.

Original message
Вообще то компании, заботящиеся о своей репутации, как раз и не доверяют юристам, адвокатам и безопасникам "на час" свои секреты. выгоднее иметь своих в штате. Меньше денег потратишь. Реально такая работа может быть востребована только в том случае, когда сами сотрудники фирмы или члены семьи не должны знать о проблеме ничего. Но, за это и платят!!налаживание СБ с нуля тоже возможно. Но за это много не заплатят.

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Rustam, Moscow welcomes.
I will be glad to cooperate !!!!

Original message
Рустам, Москва приветствует.
Буду рада сотрудничеству!!!!

БНР

Вице-Президент IAPD по Казахстану
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Казахстан. Алматы. +7 (727) 354 70 72, +7 (701) 73
Website
www.bnr.kz
Роберт said:
In general, companies that care about their reputation just do not trust lawyers, lawyers and security guards “for an hour” with their secrets. more profitable to have their own in the state. You spend less money. In reality, such work can only be claimed if the employees of the company or family members themselves do not need to know anything about the problem. But, they pay for it !! Establishment of the Security Council from scratch is also possible. But they won’t pay much for it.
Here I can’t disagree, yes .. but I repeat, I put emphasis on long-term work, in terms of large companies .. and I think the question of “my own” and “not my own” is just a matter of time, time of transition from one category to another, and in in other cases, as Ivan noted above, on one-time “superficial issues” we offer a one-time payment or payment on the basis of completed volume .. I consider this to be one of the big advantages of outsourcing ... why pay monthly to an IPshnik or small business businessman if services Does he use Sbshnik once a month or once a year?
I agree, not everyone will accept this, well this is a business .. the choice is the owner ... Cars, too, are not all washed in car washes, someone who has the conditions, basically washes himself ..
By the way, the owners of large businesses have repeatedly asked questions that they could not even entrust to their trusted Sbshnikov .. in addition, he conducted an audit of the existing SATs ..
I would also like to dwell on the costs of a businessman. Yes, of course, there are questions for which you need to pay .. and pay very well, but colleagues .. this is our work with you and we need to know the price for ourselves and the work we do .. you want to live beautifully, do not save on security .. another question is that not every businessman realizes this .. even on the contrary, they want to provide themselves with security for low costs or generally for free, so to speak in a friendly way .. We offer the market a flexible system and an individual approach. to someone for a small price, to someone for a big .. but the whole system of sales of services is arranged like that ..

Original message
Роберт said:
Вообще то компании, заботящиеся о своей репутации, как раз и не доверяют юристам, адвокатам и безопасникам "на час" свои секреты. выгоднее иметь своих в штате. Меньше денег потратишь. Реально такая работа может быть востребована только в том случае, когда сами сотрудники фирмы или члены семьи не должны знать о проблеме ничего. Но, за это и платят!!налаживание СБ с нуля тоже возможно. Но за это много не заплатят.
Тут не могу не согласится, да..но повторюсь я ставлю акцент на долгосрочную работу, в части крупных компаний..и вопрос о "своих" и "не своих" думаю просто вопрос времени, времени перехода от одной категории к другой, а в других случаях, как заметил Иван выше, по разовым "поверхностным вопросам" мы предлагаем работу на разовой оплате или оплате по факту выполненного объема.. Я считаю это одним из больших плюсов аутсорсинга...зачем платить ежемесячно ИПшнику или бизнесмену малого бизнеса, если услугами СБшника он пользуется раз месяц или раз в год?
Согласен, не все примут это, ну это бизнес..выбор за собственником...Машины тоже не все на автомойках моют, кто то, у кого есть условия, принципиально моет сам..
Кстати, не раз обращались хозяева крупного бизнеса с вопросами, которые не могли доверить даже своим проверенным СБшникам.. кроме того, проводил аудит действующих СБ..
Отдельно хочу остановиться о затратах бизнесмена. Да безусловно, есть такие вопросы за которые нужно платить..и платить очень хорошо, но коллеги..это наша с вами работа и мы должны знать цену и себе, и проделываемой нами работе..хочешь жить красиво, не экономь на безопасности..другой вопрос, что не каждый бизнесмен это осознает..даже напротив, хотят обеспечить себя безопасностью за малые затраты либо вообще на халяву, так сказать по дружески.. Мы предлагаем рынку гибкую систему и индивидуальных подход. кому то за небольшую цену, кому то за большую..впрочем так и устроена вся система продаж услуг..

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Александра said:
Rustam, Moscow welcomes.
I will be glad to cooperate !!!!
Hello, Alexandra! I will be glad to mutually!

Original message
Александра said:
Рустам, Москва приветствует.
Буду рада сотрудничеству!!!!
Здравствуйте, Александра! Буду рад взаимно!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Original message
Илья53 said:
Великий Новгород приветствует!
Привет из Алматы!

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
Welcome to the forum!

Original message
Приветствую на форуме!
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
Welcome to the forum !!!

Original message
С прибытием на форум !!!

samson81

Private access level
Reaction score
Greetings to a colleague from Kazakhstan !!! I myself work according to the "outsourcing" scheme (not subscription service), namely the transfer of functions including SECURITY, to third-party organizations that are not part of the enterprise system. At one point, all these functions are agreed upon and regulated by a firm individual contract.
Ready for mutually beneficial cooperation !!!!

Original message
Приветствую коллегу из Казахстана!!! Сам работаю по схеме "аутсорсинга" (не абонентское обслуживание) а именно передачу функций в.ч. БЕЗОПАСНОСТИ, сторонним организациям не входящих в систему предприятия.Один момент все эти функции согласовываются и регламентируются твердым индивидуальным договором.
Готов к взаимовыгодному сотрудничеству!!!!