Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Outsourcing of the Bureau of Independent Investigations, Kazakhstan.

БНР

Вице-Президент IAPD по Казахстану
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Казахстан. Алматы. +7 (727) 354 70 72, +7 (701) 73
Website
www.bnr.kz
Jacob, welcome! I will be glad to partnership!

Original message
Яков, приветствую! Буду рад партнерству!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Good afternoon, Rustam.
I am glad to welcome you to our Forum.
I hope that over time it will become yours.
The placement of the IAPD website banner and photo is strongly welcome!
I look forward to mutually beneficial cooperation.
Sincerely.
Thanks for the hospitality! I will be glad to mutually beneficial cooperation!

Original message
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Добрый день, Рустам.
Рад приветствовать Вас на нашем Форуме.
Надеюсь, что со временем он станет и Вашим.
Размещение баннера сайта IAPD и фото категорически приветствуется!
Рассчитываю на взаимовыгодное сотрудничество.
С уважением.
Спасибо за гостеприимство! Буду рад взаимовыгодному сотрудничеству!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Андрей Захаров said:
Rustam))) I welcome to this Forum)))
Greetings, Andrew!))

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Рустам))) Приветствую на этом Форуме)))
Приветствую, Андрей!))

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
STALKER said:
Kemerovo welcomes! And always at any time of the day I am glad to cooperate !!!
Almaty in touch! We look forward to collaborating!

Original message
STALKER said:
Кемерово приветствует! И всегда в любое время суток рад сотрудничеству!!!
Алматы на связи! Будем рады сотрудничеству!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Борис Вячеславович said:
Penza welcomes!
Hello from Almaty!

Original message
Борис Вячеславович said:
Пенза приветствует!
Привет из Алматы!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Частный детектив. Плотников Юрий. Хабаровск. said:
Khabarovsk welcomes!
Almaty welcomes!

Original message
Частный детектив. Плотников Юрий. Хабаровск. said:
Хабаровск приветствует!
Алматы приветствует!

Чередов Алексей

Private access level
Reaction score
Buryatia welcomes! Welcome to the forum!

Original message
Бурятия приветствует! Добро пожаловать на форум!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Роберт said:
Rustam, of course, I am glad to see you here, but horrified by what you wrote here. The “husband for an hour” scheme does not work in the field of security. This means letting a stranger get information about the company and say goodbye to him. And what will he do with the information received? The company will not control it. And this, from the point of view of ensuring security, is not good, but a direct path to the collapse of the security of the company. A smart business owner will never do business with you. Everything is too provocative. Do not be offended! Just change your approach to work with a fly! Instantly. Start after the word "hello!"
:)) .. Robert, I'm glad to see you. Well, why for an hour?)) .. I am for a long-term and permanent relationship)) .. I respect your opinion, but allow myself to disagree with it .. I will explain why .. Everything is relative, colleague. What is the difference between me and a full-time employee? Only that the businessman at the first stage does not know me .. but this is fixable ... Further .. Where is the guarantee that the resigned full-time employee of the Security Council will not "merge" his information with competitors or fiscals? Here we are on equal footing too .. The likelihood is the same .. In essence, this is the same, as you noticed, an outsider. I’m not sure that the administration or business owners weed out each employee of the Security Council and know them personally, as well as other personnel in general ... they can invite and enlist only for the head of the Security Council (for leadership) ... and then those strangers .. I’ll say more, even the most bosom friends can sometimes become enemies, and it’s from close people that we do more harm than from strangers, because we trust our secrets more, but that's another topic .. So, I think it all depends from personal perception this time .. and second, the main condition is the decency of the person .. in this case me or a hired full-time Sbshnik .. But I agree with you only that, yes, the majority of unfamiliar businessmen are wary of the proposal .. but this, I think, is also fixable .. I need to work .. Now I work only with those who know me personally or from their close friends, relatives .. there are not a few who personally invited me to establish security at their enterprises .. recommendations come from them , so I'm trying to create the image of the company or as it is customary to say UTP (a unique product offer) .. I also want to ask .. but what about the appeal to the audit offices, the services of visiting accountants and lawyers, who are trusted by almost the entire ins and outs of the company, depending on situations .. how do trust lawyers? .. besides, I’m ready to provide a bunch of advantages .. starting with the fact that the outsourcing of security excludes the main thing - splicing or conspiring with staff and making biased decisions when conducting business checks .. Therefore, I think your horror is not justified by Robert, no offense :) .. but I'm not offended ..

Original message
Роберт said:
Рустам, я, конечно, рад Вас видеть тут, но в ужасе от того, что вы тут написали. Схема "муж на час" не работает в сфере безопасности. Это значит дать постороннему человеку получить информацию о фирме и попрощаться с ним. А что он будет делать с полученной информацией? Фирма то это уже контролировать не будет. А это, с точки зрения обеспечения безопасности, не благо, а прямой путь к развалу безопасности фирмы. Умный хозяин бизнеса никогда не будет иметь с Вами дела. Слишком уж все провокационно. Не обижайтесь! Просто мухой меняйте подход к работе! Мгновенно. Начинайте после слова "здравствуйте!"
:))..Роберт, взаимно рад Вас видеть. Ну почему на час?))..я за долгосрочные и постоянные отношения))..Я уважаю Ваше мнение, но позволю себе не согласится с ним..объясню почему.. Все относительно, коллега. В чем отличие меня от штатного сотрудника? Только в том, что бизнесмен на первом этапе меня не знает..но это исправимо...Далее..Где гарантия того, что уволившийся штатный сотрудник СБ не "сольет" имеющуюся у него информацию конкурентам или фискалам? Тут мы тоже на равных..Вероятность такая же..По сути, это тот же, как Вы заметили, посторонний человек. Я не уверен в том, что администрация или собственники бизнеса отсеивают каждого сотрудника СБ и знают их лично,, как впрочем и другой персонал в общем... они могут пригласить и заручится только за руководителя СБ(за руководство)...а дальше те же посторонние люди..скажу больше, даже самые закадычные друзья порой могут стать врагами и именно от близких мы получаем больше вреда, чем от посторонних, потому что больше им доверяем свои секреты, но это уже другая тема..Так что , думаю все зависит от личного восприятия это раз..и второе, основное условие, это порядочность человека.. в данном случае меня или наемного штатного СБшника..Но согласен с Вами лишь в том, что да, основная часть незнакомых бизнесменов относятся с опаской к предложению..но это я думаю тоже исправимо..нужно работать..Сейчас я работаю только с теми кто меня знает лично или от своих близких друзей, родственников..таких не мало, которые лично приглашали меня наладить безопасность на их предприятиях..от них идут рекомендации, так я пытаюсь создать имидж компании или как сейчас принято говорить УТП (уникальное товарное предложение).. Так же хочу спросить..а как же обращение к аудиторским конторам, услугам приходящих бухгалтеров и юристов, которым доверяют практически всю подноготную компании, в зависимости от ситуации..как доверяют адвокатам?..мало того я готов кучу преимуществ предоставить..начиная с того, что при аутсорсинге безопасности исключается основное - сращивание или сговор с персоналом и принятие необъективных решений при проведении служебных проверок..Поэтому, думаю Ваш ужас не оправдан Роберт, без обид:).. а я не в обиде..

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Чередов Алексей said:
Buryatia welcomes! Welcome to the forum!
Hello from Kazakhstan! Thank!

Original message
Чередов Алексей said:
Бурятия приветствует! Добро пожаловать на форум!
Привет из Казахстана! Спасибо!

БНР

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.bnr.kz
Департамент said:
Moscow welcomes!

Роберт said:
Rustam, of course, I am glad to see you here, but horrified by what you wrote here. The “husband for an hour” scheme does not work in the field of security. This means letting a stranger get information about the company and say goodbye to him. And what will he do with the information received? The company will not control it. And this, from the point of view of ensuring security, is not good, but a direct path to the collapse of the security of the company. A smart business owner will never do business with you. Everything is too provocative. Do not be offended! Just change your approach to work with a fly! Instantly. Start after the word "hello!"
I agree completely, if ... the question concerns the internal commercial interests of the company.
If it comes to checking personnel, candidates, contractors, as well as other “superficial” interference, then, in my opinion, this is not particularly critical, especially if we are talking about small and medium-sized businesses.

Respectfully,
Ivan
Welcomes Almaty! Everything is relative, Ivan! .. He left his opinion in reply to Robert ..
Regards, Rustam

Original message
Департамент said:
Москва приветствует!

Роберт said:
Рустам, я, конечно, рад вас видеть тут, но в ужасе от того, что вы тут написали. Схема "муж на час" не работает в сфере безопасности. Это значит дать постороннему человеку получить информацию о фирме и попрощаться с ним. А что он будет делать с полученной информацией? Фирма то это уже контролировать не будет. А это, с точки зрения обеспечения безопасности, не благо, а прямой путь к развалу безопасности фирмы. Умный хозяин бизнеса никогда не будет иметь с Вами дела. Слишком уж все провокационно. Не обижайтесь! Просто мухой меняйте подход к работе! Мгновенно. Начинайте после слова "здравствуйте!"
Согласен полностью, если...вопрос касается внутренних коммерческих интересов фирмы.
Если дело касается проверки персонала, кандидатов, контрагентов, а также иного "поверхностного" вмешательства, то, по моему мнению, это не особо критично, особенно если речь ведем про малый и средний бизнеса.

С уважением,
Иван
Приветствует Алматы! Все относительно, Иван!..Свое мнение оставил в ответе Роберту..
С уважением, Рустам