Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
But constantly blaming people who do not have it and depriving them of the right to express their opinion, and even more so comparing the implementation of any activity without a license with FRAUD, is in my opinion not correct, since these actions have a different legal concept.
I agree, Arsen, and without the BH license, we can provide even more services ... And in their design, this is a completely different issue ...

Original message
Но постоянно упрекать людей, у которых ее нет и лишать их права на выражение своего мнения, а уж тем более сравнивать осуществление любой деятельности без лицензии с МОШЕННИЧЕСТВОМ на мой взгляд не правильно, так как эти действия имеют разное правовое понятие.
Согласен, Арсен, и без лицензии ЧД мы можем оказать еще больше услуг ... А в их оформлении -это совсем другой вопрос ...

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
And the request of persons who do not have the status of a licensed detective, to refrain from commenting on this topic.
This is not true, not according to the status of the official BH, especially at this Forum.
Let's read and know the statutory documents of the NP, of which we are members ...

Original message
И просьба лиц не имеющих статус Лицензированного детектива, воздержаться от комментариев в этой теме.
Это не верно, не по статусу официального ЧД, тем более на этом Форуме.
Давайте читать и знать Уставные документы НП, членами которого мы являемся ...

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
Demitri, I got my first license for BH in 96 and was a BSP (certificate is on my page), and I think it’s not worth building and teaching the MOD members in observing the detective’s “parity” here. Who does not have a license for BH, he will never position himself as a detective from us.
Dear NSK-SB (Andrey), unlike you " it’s not worthwhile here to build and teach members of the MOU in observing the “parity” of the detective "I did not speak out in restricting the expression of my subjective opinion of any of the members of the MOD, this is firstly, and secondly you yourself, expressing your personal opinion for everyone, contradict" Who does not have a license for BH, he will not position himself as a detective from us. " considering that even the name of our organization is the International Association of Detectives! Something like this!)

Original message
Демитрий, я первую лицензию на ЧД получил в 96 году и был ПБОЮЛ (удостоверение есть на моей странице), и думаю не стоит здесь строить и учить членов МОД в соблюдении "паритета" детектива. У кого нет Лицензии на ЧД, тот себя детективом из нас никогда не будет позиционировать.
Уважаемый НСК-СБ (Андрей), в отличии от Вас "не стоит здесь строить и учить членов МОД в соблюдении "паритета" детектива" я не высказался в ограничении выражения своего субъективного мнения кого либо из членов МОД, это во первых, а во вторых Вы сами себе, выражая свое личное мнение за всех, противоречите "У кого нет Лицензии на ЧД, тот себя детективом из нас никода не будет позиционировать" учитывая, что даже наименование нашей организации является Международное Объединение Детективов! Как то так!)

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
Dmitry Viktorovich, Good evening! Yes, indeed, we are not licensed, unlike licensed, we are in different weight categories. The difference between us is that you, if you have a license, can call yourself BH, and We do not. But We can call ourselves differently, for example: Lawyers, Information Agents, Security Council employees, Business analysts, etc. And we can do this absolutely legally and carry out all the actions provided for by the Federal Law on NPV. And not only We can do this, but any citizen, only a citizen does not have the right to receive money for this. The license does not give anything good, except the right to perform, the specified actions for money. But she puts a lot of prohibitions and adds a lot of responsibilities. Here, you licensed BH is not entitled to carry out photo-video shooting in private and office premises, without the consent of the relevant persons. And I go, for example, to the FMS, put the video camera on the table to the Head of the District FMS, without his consent, and shoot. No, I am by no means against the license for the implementation of NPVs. But constantly blaming people who do not have it and depriving them of the right to express their opinion, and even more so comparing the implementation of any activity without a license with FRAUD, is in my opinion not correct, since these actions have a different legal concept.
Good evening Arsen! With all due respect to you, in my opinion you are mistaken regarding the legality of performing all the actions provided for in the Federal Law on BH and OD by entities that do not have a license for BHV, as this is directly prohibited by this law. In addition, a private detective with skillful use of the relevant laws and gaps in them, has enough technical capabilities. And the most important distinctive moment in our work, which you naturally know about, we ideally do not have the right to provide services to persons in order to prepare and / or commit and / or conceal any crime, as well as if there is information about what is being prepared or being committed or committed crime inform law enforcement.

Original message
Дмитрий Викторович, Добрый вечер! Да, действительно, Мы не лицензированные в отличие от лицензированных, находимся в разных весовых категориях. Разница между нами в том, что Вы, при наличии лицензии можете называть себя ЧД, а Мы нет. Но Мы можем называть себя по другому, например: Юристами, Информационными Агентами, Сотрудниками СБ, Бизнес аналитиками, и.т.д. Причем делать это можем абсолютно на законных основаниях и выполнять все действия, предусмотренные ФЗ о ЧДД. Да и не только Мы можем это делать, но и любой гражданин, только у гражданина нет прав получать за это деньги. Ничего хорошего, кроме права выполнять, указанные действия за деньги лицензия не дает. Зато она ставит много запретов и прибавляет много обязанностей. Вот, Вы, лицензированные ЧД не вправе осуществлять фото-видео-сьемку в частных и служебных помещениях, без согласия на то соответствующих лиц. А я захожу, например в ФМС, ставлю видеокамеру на стол Начальнику Районного ФМС, без его согласия, и осуществляю сьемку. Нет, я ни в коем случае не против лицензии на осуществление ЧДД. Но постоянно упрекать людей, у которых ее нет и лишать их права на выражение своего мнения, а уж тем более сравнивать осуществление любой деятельности без лицензии с МОШЕННИЧЕСТВОМ на мой взгляд не правильно, так как эти действия имеют разное правовое понятие.
Добрый вечер Арсен! При всем моем уважении к Вам, по моему мнению Вы заблуждаетесь в части правомерности выполнения всех действий, предусмотренных в ФЗ о ЧД и ОД субъектами не имеющими лицензии на ЧДД, так как это запрещено непосредственно данным законом. Кроме того, частный детектив при умелом пользовании соответствующими законами и пробелами в них, достаточно имеет технических возможностей. И самый главный отличительный момент в нашей работе, о котором вы естественно знаете, мы в идеале не имеем право оказывать услуги лицам в целях подготовки и/или совершении и/или сокрытия ими какого либо преступления, а также в случае наличия информации о готовящемся или совершаемом или совершенном преступлении информировать правоохранительные органы.

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Good evening Arsen! With all due respect to you, in my opinion you are mistaken regarding the legality of performing all the actions provided for in the Federal Law on BH and OD by entities that do not have a license for BHV, as this is directly prohibited by this law. In addition, a private detective with skillful use of the relevant laws and gaps in them, has enough technical capabilities. And the most important distinctive moment in our work, which you naturally know about, we ideally do not have the right to provide services to persons in order to prepare and / or commit and / or conceal any crime, as well as if there is information about what is being prepared or being committed or committed crime inform law enforcement.
Dmitry, I’m talking about the collection and analysis of information, but I’m not talking about operational activities! You want to say, if suddenly I need to collect information to ensure security, then without resorting to a private detective, I have no right to do this? And about technical capabilities, which ones ?,
a camera, voice recorder and camcorder, and that’s all. More we mere mortals can not use anything. In our country, laws were full of holes, and they remained so. And if you do not cause significant harm to a citizen or organization in the process of carrying out activities, then there can be no question of criminal liability, except perhaps administrative under part 2, art. 14.1 Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation. And then - it's all written with a pitchfork on the water.

Original message
Добрый вечер Арсен! При всем моем уважении к Вам, по моему мнению Вы заблуждаетесь в части правомерности выполнения всех действий, предусмотренных в ФЗ о ЧД и ОД субъектами не имеющими лицензии на ЧДД, так как это запрещено непосредственно данным законом. Кроме того, частный детектив при умелом пользовании соответствующими законами и пробелами в них, достаточно имеет технических возможностей. И самый главный отличительный момент в нашей работе, о котором вы естественно знаете, мы в идеале не имеем право оказывать услуги лицам в целях подготовки и/или совершении и/или сокрытия ими какого либо преступления, а также в случае наличия информации о готовящемся или совершаемом или совершенном преступлении информировать правоохранительные органы.
Дмитрий я речь веду про сбор и анализ информации, а про оперативную деятельность я вообще речь не веду! Вы хотите сказать, если вдруг мне понадобится собрать информацию для обеспечения безопасности, то без обращения к частному детективу я не вправе это сделать? А по-поводу технических возможностей, то каких ?,
фотоаппарат, диктофон и видеокамера, и все. Больше нам простым смертным ничего применять нельзя. У нас в стране законы как были дырявыми, так ими и остались. И если не наносить существенный вред гражданину или организации, в процессе осуществления деятельности, то об уголовной ответственности вообще речи быть не может, разве что административной по ч. 2, ст. 14.1 КОАП РФ. И то - это все вилами на воде написано.
Reactions: aleksandr

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
Dmitry, I’m talking about the collection and analysis of information, but I’m not talking about operational activities! You want to say, if I suddenly need to collect information to ensure security, then without resorting to a private detective, I have no right to do this? And about technical capabilities, which ones ?,
a camera, voice recorder and camcorder, and that’s all. More we mere mortals can not use anything. In our country, laws were full of holes, and they remained so. And if you do not cause significant harm to a citizen or organization in the process of carrying out activities, then there can be no question of criminal liability, except perhaps administrative under part 2, art. 14.1 Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation. And then - it's all written with a pitchfork on the water.
Arsen, I am glad that we are polemicizing, but I think that we should not leave the topic of the topic!)

Original message
Дмитрий я речь веду про сбор и анализ информации, а про оперативную деятельность я вообще речь не веду! Вы хотите сказать, если вдруг мне понадобится собрать информацию для обеспечения безопасности, то без обращения к частному детективу я не вправе это сделать? А по-поводу технических возможностей, то каких ?,
фотоаппарат, диктофон и видеокамера, и все. Больше нам простым смертным ничего применять нельзя. У нас в стране законы как были дырявыми, так ими и остались. И если не наносить существенный вред гражданину или организации, в процессе осуществления деятельности, то об уголовной ответственности вообще речи быть не может, разве что административной по ч. 2, ст. 14.1 КОАП РФ. И то - это все вилами на воде написано.
Арсен, я рад что мы с вами полемизируем, но я думаю, что нам не стоит уходить от темы темы!)

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Andrei Valerievich, how do you imagine -

And someone is unlikely to be engaged in checks at the expense of MOD (for free) - does the person actually registered as a BH work or not - who needs it and for what ... ??? If only the Russian Guard - and that is unlikely.
Andrei. In principle, not knowing the number of operating black holes it makes no sense at all to be engaged in any activity within the framework of the detective community, whose interests are probably represented by NP MOD ... if, for example, we have about 200-300 people in the Russian Federation, then fence some kind of garden with some new laws on our activities does not make sense, because in some regions there is no BH at all ..... on the issue of compiling the register, which was mentioned in my post ..... this is included in the NP MOD program of work .... and the question of payment for this work .... the question of NP ..... If you do not do this, then the NP program will not look solid .... once they said, you need to do it ... we are working with colleagues in this direction .... for ourselves, so to speak ... . selectively .... but to cover this issue of the entire territory of the Russian Federation, financing is of course necessary .... and this is precisely a question of NP ....

Original message
Андрей Валерьевич, как ты представляешь -

И кто-то вряд-ли будет заниматься проверками за счет МОДа (бесплатно) - работает ли реально зарегистрированный в качестве ЧД человек или нет - кому это нужно и для чего ...??? Если только Росгвардии - и то вряд ли.
Андрей.В принципе,не зная о количестве действующих чд нет смысла вообще занимается какой либо деятельностью в рамках именно детективного сообщества ,чьи интересы наверное представляет НП МОД....если например нас около 200-300 человек по РФ,то городить какой либо огород с какими то новыми Законами о нашей деятельности не имеет смысла,т.к. в некоторых регионах вообще нет ЧД.....по вопросу составления реестра ,о котором говорилось в моем посте.....это занесено в программу деятельности НП МОД....и вопрос оплаты за этот труд....вопрос НП.....Если этого не делать,то и программа НП будет выглядеть не солидно....раз сказали-нужно делать...мы вот с коллегами работаем в данном направлении....для себя,так сказать....выборочно....но для охвата этим вопросом всей территории РФ необходимо конечно финансироваание....и это как раз вопрос НП....

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Andrei. In principle, not knowing the number of operating black holes it makes no sense at all to be engaged in any activity within the framework of the detective community, whose interests are probably represented by NP MOD ... if, for example, we have about 200-300 people in the Russian Federation, then fence some kind of garden with some new laws on our activities does not make sense, because in some regions there is no BH at all ..... on the issue of compiling the register, which was mentioned in my post ..... this is included in the NP MOD program of work .... and the question of payment for this work .... the question of NP ..... If you do not do this, then the NP program will not look solid .... once they said, you need to do it ... we are working with colleagues in this direction .... for ourselves, so to speak ... . selectively .... but to cover this issue of the entire territory of the Russian Federation, financing is of course necessary .... and this is precisely a question of NP ....
Dear Andrei Valerievich, you are respected, as always, right. Unfortunately, those interested in the performance, as well as those who are in question here, are negligible throughout Russia.

Original message
Андрей.В принципе,не зная о количестве действующих чд нет смысла вообще занимается какой либо деятельностью в рамках именно детективного сообщества ,чьи интересы наверное представляет НП МОД....если например нас около 200-300 человек по РФ,то городить какой либо огород с какими то новыми Законами о нашей деятельности не имеет смысла,т.к. в некоторых регионах вообще нет ЧД.....по вопросу составления реестра ,о котором говорилось в моем посте.....это занесено в программу деятельности НП МОД....и вопрос оплаты за этот труд....вопрос НП.....Если этого не делать,то и программа НП будет выглядеть не солидно....раз сказали-нужно делать...мы вот с коллегами работаем в данном направлении....для себя,так сказать....выборочно....но для охвата этим вопросом всей территории РФ необходимо конечно финансироваание....и это как раз вопрос НП....
Уважаемый Андрей Валерьевич, Вы уважаемый как всегда правы. К сожалению заинтересованных в исполнении, как и тех о ком идет речь здесь, как и по всей России ничтожно мало.

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
я не высказался в ограничении выражения своего субъективного мнения кого либо из членов МОД
Это как же понять?

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
secondly, you yourself, expressing your personal opinion for everyone, contradict " Who does not have a license for BH, he will not position himself as a detective from us. " considering that even the name of our organization is the International Association of Detectives! Something like this!)
I contradict that the detectives are not members of the MOD?

Come on, Dmitry, if we do not understand each other, we will close the discussion.

Original message
во вторых Вы сами себе, выражая свое личное мнение за всех, противоречите "У кого нет Лицензии на ЧД, тот себя детективом из нас никода не будет позиционировать" учитывая, что даже наименование нашей организации является Международное Объединение Детективов! Как то так!)
Я противоречу, что в МОД состоят не детективы?

Давайте, Дмитрий, если не понимаем друг друга - закроем дискуссию.
Reactions: Арсен