Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I want to learn

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
There, some papers need to be certified by a notary, so that documents can be submitted to the Federal Tax Service Inspectorate ... I don’t remember exactly what ...

Original message
Там какие-то бумаги нужно заверять у нотариуса, чтоб в ИФНС документы подать на ИП... Я уж не помню, что именно...

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детектив said:
Tell me the classification code ... I’m going to a notary to certify the statements - with a private detective

: shock:

Original message
Детектив said:
подскажите код классификации...еду к нотариусу заверять заявления - у частного детектива

:shock:

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Work in the police ... First, in the criminal investigation department, about five years old - a serious, harsh school, look at the dismemberment, it’s also interesting ... Then you can transfer to the BEP if they are not completely dispersed by then ... there you can see how they take bribes, and how they plant their cops for them (traffic cops, as a rule) ... Then, as an option, you accidentally find out something bad about your leadership, it finds out that you know it, you are thrown out of the organs , and then it’s already possible, if you’re not tired of all this, get a license, and start working as a detective ...:) [/quote]
Well, this is the most sparing option: D And at the same time you need to plow for 5 years, so that interested persons do not quietly sew in the dark corner. : D

Original message
Поработайте в милиции... Для начала в уголовном розыске, лет пять - серьёзная, суровая школа, на расчлененку посмотрите, тоже занимательно...Потом можно в БЭП перевестись, если их не разгонят к тому времени окончательно...там можно посмотреть как взятки берут, и как за них же своих ментов сажают (гаишников, как правило)... Потом, как вариант, Вы случайно узнаете что-нибудь нехорошее про своё руководство, оно узнаёт о том, что Вы это знаете, Вас вышвыривают из органов, и вот тогда уже можно наверное, если еще не надоело всё это, получать лицензию, и начинать работать детективом... :)[/quote]
Ну, это по-самому щадящему варианту :D И при этом нужно 5 лет отпахать, да так, чтобы не пришили в темном углу по-тихому заинтересованные лица. :D
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков. said:
Детектив said:
Tell me the classification code ... I’m going to a notary to certify the statements - with a private detective

: shock:

"Classification code" is translated into Russian - OKVED code. For a private detective, he will
74. 60 “Investigation and security”.
When submitting applications to the tax office in person, it is not required to certify the application with a notary. Of the payments only state duty is 800 rubles.

Respectfully,
cryptographer
Trofimov A.I.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Коракс. Харьков. said:
Детектив said:
подскажите код классификации...еду к нотариусу заверять заявления - у частного детектива

:shock:

"Код классификации" есть в переводе на русский - код ОКВЭД. Для частного детектива он будет
74. 60 "Проведение расследований и обеспечение безопасности".
При подаче заявлений в налоговую инспекцию лично, заверять заявление у нотариуса не требуется. Из оплат только госпошлина- 800 рублей.

С уважением,
шифровальщик
Трофимов А. И.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
Thank!

Original message