Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I want to learn

Reaction score
Роман Худяков said:
Мезрин said:
P / S I reached the eldest in 2 years. I was praised)))))

Yura!
You probably had a scary stuff? : D

Yours faithfully ;)
No, Roman, the time was such-the end of the 90s and the beginning of the 2000s. Nobody went to RAM. They didn’t pay salaries, and they shoved the shit of the 90s with shovels. Well, what can I tell you, you yourself know)))

Original message
Роман Худяков said:
Мезрин said:
P/S Я до старшего за 2 года дошел.Похвалился)))))

Юра!
У вас наверное текучка была страшная? :D

С уважением ;)
Нет,Роман,время было такое-конец90-х-начало 2000-х.Никто не шел в оперативку.Зарплату не платили,и дерьмо 90-х лопатами разгребали.Ну,чего мне тебе рассказывать-ты сам в курсе)))

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello! I do not know Russian legislation, but it’s not possible to learn how to detective without a specific education. There is too much to know, and first of all, operational-search activity. And this is taught only from special educational institutions, and then not all, but to those with whom clearance is granted. According to Latvian law, this is simply not possible, although it is not directly prohibited. There should also be practice, and the wise should work well. Igor from Latvia

Original message
Привет! Не знаю российского законодательства, но на детектива выучиться без определенного образования не возможно. Слишком много надо знать и в первую очередь оперативно-розыскную деятельность. А этому учат тольк с специальных учебных заведениях и то не всех, а тах, у кого оформлен допуск. По закону Латвии, такое просто не возможно, хотя прямо и не запрещено. Еще должна быть практика и сообразилка должна качественно работать. Игорь из Латвии

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Мезрин said:
No, Roman, the time was such-the end of the 90s and the beginning of the 2000s. Nobody went to RAM. They didn’t pay salaries, and they shoved the shit of the 90s with shovels. Well, what can I tell you, you yourself know)))

Yes, Yura !!
You're right - then it was hard to joke! Many shovels broke, raking!
If pricked offensively - sorry. I wanted a little (and not offensive: D): lol:

Kuznecov.Igorj said:
... Too much needs to be known, and first of all, operational-search activity ... There should also be practice, and a quick-thinking must work efficiently ...
Igor from Latvia

So I say: courses "shot" - just write pieces of paper and then, not all ... Then - p ABOUT volume, legs and nerves ... If there is also a chump in place - everything will be OK
Although also not guaranteed: lol:

Yours faithfully

Original message
Мезрин said:
Нет,Роман,время было такое-конец90-х-начало 2000-х.Никто не шел в оперативку.Зарплату не платили,и дерьмо 90-х лопатами разгребали.Ну,чего мне тебе рассказывать-ты сам в курсе)))

Да, Юра!!
Ты прав - тогда шутить было сложно! Много лопат поломали, разгребаючи!
Если подколол обидно - извини. Хотелось слегка (и не обидно :D ) :lol:

Kuznecov.Igorj said:
... Слишком много надо знать и в первую очередь оперативно-розыскную деятельность... Еще должна быть практика и сообразилка должна качественно работать...
Игорь из Латвии

Вот и я говорю: курсы "выстрел" - только бумажки писать и то, далеко не все... Потом - пОтом, ножками и нервами... Если еще и башка на месте - все будет О.К.
Хотя тоже не гарантировано :lol:

С уважением

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Precisely Roman said: detectives' courses, this is cool. This is a% of years taught and practiced twice as much and maybe something will work out.

Original message
Точно Роман сказал: курсы сыщиков, это прикольно. Этому % лет учат и еще в два раза больше практикуют и может что-то получится.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
You can’t teach this in courses, either first in the operational organs, or if you don’t want to, go to the team of already existing experienced detectives and learn in practice.

Original message
Этому на курсах не научишь, либо сначала в оперативные органы, либо если нет желания, идти в команду уже к существующим опытным детективам и учится на практике.

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
Детектив said:
give the phone of the organization where I can get training for a detective .....

Original message
Детектив said:
дайте телефон организации, где я могу пройти обучение на детектива.....

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Виталий said:
Детектив said:
give the phone of the organization where I can get training for a detective .....

: lol:
Or the duty room of the local FSB.
Yours faithfully

Original message
Виталий said:
Детектив said:

:lol:
Или дежурку местного ФСБ.
С уважением

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Виталий said:
Детектив said:

Or 03 ... Also an option!

Original message
Виталий said:
Детектив said:

Или 03... Тоже вариант !

Sevhelp

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Or maybe it’s worth opening INTERNET courses for beginners on the forum, and old-timers and experienced forum participants will be able to teach different so-called items. it remains to come up with something like a certificate. And the student can practice in different detectives in different regions.

Original message
А может стоит открыть на форуме ИНТЕРНЕТ-курсы для начинающих, а старожилы и опытные участники форума смогут вести разные т.н. предметы. остается придумать что-то вроде сертификата. Да и практику обучающийся может проходить у разных детективов в разных регионах.