Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

I want to learn

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Роман Худяков said:
And also to build submarines and roam in them along the steppes of Ukraine: lol :: lol:

Yes Yes Yes ! I just won’t remember everything ...: lol :: lol :: lol:

Original message
Роман Худяков said:
А еще строить подводные лодки и бродить в них по степям Украины :lol: :lol:

Да-да-да ! Просто всё уже не упомнишь... :lol: :lol: :lol:

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детектив said:
it's nice that the forum is alive, and people are kind

The forum is livelier than all the living, and people are kinder than all the good :) :) and all 2-week courses have finished !!! :)

Original message
Детектив said:
приятно что форум живой, и люди добрые

Форум- живее всех живых, а люди- добрее всех добрых:).....и все курсы 2х недельные закончили!!!:)
A

Anonymous

Хелп said:
Детектив said:

The forum is livelier than all the living, and people are kinder than all the good :) :) and all 2-week courses have finished !!! :)
In vain are you so Igor Nikolaevich. I’ve registered on the forum for more than two weeks now, and still am learning from two weeks. With the help of the forum, I think it is necessary to expand our list of services, as many have already scooped up innovations. We’ll have to expand our site, otherwise it’s already embarrassing to somehow become one page ...

Original message
Хелп said:
Детектив said:

Форум- живее всех живых, а люди- добрее всех добрых:).....и все курсы 2х недельные закончили!!!:)
Зря ты так Игорь Николаевич. Я уже больше двух недель как на форуме зарегистрировался, а до сих пор у двухнедельников учусь. С помощью форума думаю надо расширять свой перечень услуг, столько уже черпанул новаций. Придется сайт свой расширять, а то уже стыдно как-то стало за одну страничку...

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Детектив said:

You should have seen their cute, kind, childishly shy faces, when these kind faces invoke the catacombs ...

Original message
Детектив said:

Видели бы Вы их милые, добрые, прям по детски застенчивые лица, когда эти добрые лица в катакомбы зазывают...

Детектив

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I'm by vocation ... and a crust for a license, not for the sake of money, for the sake ... I dreamed. I have my own business, and I always had a hobby

Original message
я по призванию...а корочка для лицензии, не ради денег, ради ...мечтал . есть свой бизнес, а это у меня всегда было хоби

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Детектив said:
so I understand you here and you can ask for advice on business;)

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, depending on what ...

Original message
Детектив said:
так я понял вас тут и советы по делам можно спрашивать ;)

Нуууууууууууууууу, смотря какие...
Reaction score
I always thought that the main thing was that the head cooked and the gyrus moved in time to the right state at the right time. I had a partner, he worked for an ambulance for seven years, and then he traded in chips for three years. After that, he came on the wanted list, passed 6 Three months before the senior, the opera reached the rank of four months and became the head of the department four times. Here's the situation. I wish, make every effort to fulfill the desired, and everything will be OK !!!!
P / S I reached the eldest in 2 years. I was praised)))))

Original message
Я всегда считал,что главное- это,чтобы голова варила и извилины вовремя перемещались в нужный момент в нужное состояние.У меня напарник был,он семь лет на скорой отработал,а потом три года чипсами торговал.По том пришел в розыск,прошел 6-ти месячную подготовку и в бой.За три года до старшего опера дослужился,а еще через четыре стал начальником отдела.Вот такие расклады.Желать,прилагать все усилия к исполнению желаемого,и все будет ХОРОШО!!!!
P/S Я до старшего за 2 года дошел.Похвалился)))))

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Мезрин said:
P / S I reached the eldest in 2 years. I was praised)))))

Yura!
You probably had a scary stuff? : D

Yours faithfully ;)

Original message
Мезрин said:
P/S Я до старшего за 2 года дошел.Похвалился)))))

Юра!
У вас наверное текучка была страшная? :D

С уважением ;)