Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: Private detectives want to be "in law"

As I understand it - All of which is HAPPY and HAPPY Alexander (Kostroma) from the NPV Law - "XIVA" ... in Russian - Identity Card of a Private Detective ... apparently the work is carried out in Kostroma itself and exclusively at the expense of this wonderful book. ..

Original message
Re: Частные детективы хотят быть "в законе"

Как я понял - Всё чему РАД и СЧАСТЛИВ Александр (Кострома) от Закона о ЧДД - "КСИВА"...по-русски - Удостоверение личности Частного детектива...видимо в Костроме работа выполняется сама и исключительно за счет этой чудо-книжки...
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

Eka pounced.
I do not blame the Lord, do not teach, I just share what has already been held in Russia. Thoughts You are wrong - there is OKVED - you can work. It is difficult to work - a question to whom, and on the basis of what.
In Kostroma, I dare to assure you, the work itself is not performed, and not at the expense of the miracle of the book. Let's not exaggerate.

Original message

Эка накинулись.
Господа никого не обвиняю, не учю, просто делюсь тем, что в России уже проходили. Думаы Вы не правы - есть ОКВЕД - можно работать. Работать томожно - вопрос кому, и на основании чего.
В Костроме, смею заверить, работа сама не выполняется, и не за счет чудо книжки. Давайте не будем утрировать.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

Частный детектив. Кострома. said:
Thoughts You are wrong - there is OKVED - you can work. It is difficult to work - a question to whom, and on the basis of what.

To - jur. to the person for whom the corresponding number is registered in the activity according to the NACE.
The basis is the current legislation and the constitution of the state.

In Kostroma, I dare to assure you, the work itself is not performed, and not at the expense of the miracle of the book. Let's not exaggerate.

Alexander, excuse me, did not want to offend, you yourself repeated a dozen times that certificates are almost more important than a passport for a citizen.

Original message

Думаы Вы не правы - есть ОКВЕД - можно работать. Работать томожно - вопрос кому, и на основании чего.

Кому - юр. лицу, у которого прописан в деятельности соответствующий № согласно КВЭДу.
Основание - действующее законодательство и конституция государства.

В Костроме, смею заверить, работа сама не выполняется, и не за счет чудо книжки. Давайте не будем утрировать.

Александр, извините, не хотел обидеть, Вы сами с десяток раз повторили что удостоверения чуть ли не важнее паспорта для гражданина.
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

I would recommend reading the beginning of the topic, because it bore you somewhere.

Original message

Я бы рекомендовал прочитать начало темы, ибо понесло Вас кудато.

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

The main thing is to get in, and let it go somewhere ...........: lol :: lol :: lol:

Original message

Главное попасть в течение, а уж оно куда нибудь да вынесет........... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

Yes Yes.

Original message

Ну да, ну да.
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

I would recommend reading the beginning of the topic, because it bore you somewhere.
Where did it go ?! You asked two specific questions - I gave answers to them, distracted ...

And the beginning of the topic is an article by the journalist Yulia Makoveeva, which (the article) was immediately accepted with hostility, and you supported ... there is a dispute about this ....... You said that the law must be pushed through, then you started to criticize it ... who is swimming somewhere?! ..... so I would recommend that you read all your posts and analyze ...

Original message

Я бы рекомендовал прочитать начало темы, ибо понесло Вас кудато.
Куда понесло?! Вы задали два конкретных вопроса - я дал на них ответы, отвлекаясь...

А начало темы это статья журналиста Юлии Маковеевой, которую(статью) тут же восприняли в штыки, а Вы поддержали...по этому поводу и идет спор....... Вы говорили что закон обязательно надо проталкивать, потом начали его критиковать...кто куда плывет-то?!.....так что я бы в ответ рекомендовал прочитать Вам все свои посты и проанализировать...
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

Read me again

Original message

Почитайте меня еще раз

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Do you still remember whose discussion it is? : lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message

Вы ещё помните, о чёи дискуссия-то ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

If you don’t go into accusations, then yes.

Original message

Если не уходить в обвинения - то да.