Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: Private detectives want to be "in law"

Alexander, you don’t have to poke at the beginning of the topic ... this discussion did not start from a starttopic, but from this statement:
Частный детектив. Кострома. said:
Well, what zadolbali if the question of legalization is raised. It is necessary for the people to take the initiative more often, in particular for deputies, let them lobby.
Alexander K.

thereby, you opened this topic being discussed now.

Original message
Re: Частные детективы хотят быть "в законе"

Александр, вот не надо тыкать в начало темы...данная дискуссия взяла начало не от старттопика, а вот от этого высказывания:
Частный детектив. Кострома. said:
Ну а что задолбали, если поднимается вопрос о легализации. Надо наобород чаще выходить с инициативой, в частности на депутатов, пусть лоббируют.
Александр К.

тем самым Вы и открыли данную, обсуждаемую сейчас, тему.
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

And why am I?

Original message

И к чему это я?

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Who is there ? : shock:

Original message

Кто здесь ? :shock:

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

May I return the theme to the channel? :)

Start:
- hey! Ukraine!!! You do not work legally and your KVED- filkin letter for stupid! While there is no law, you do not know how and how to work .....
- and in order for you - Ukrainians to become legitimate BHs - look for deputies and other influential persons in order to "advance" the future law up to the permission of the ARD for BHV ......

The following were examples of how glorious Kostroma BHs promoted the Russian Law ..... due to the works of righteous and not cheap relations ..... but at the same time, they complained about what kind of law rubbish turned out .....

That's the whole topic: Teach-boast-bewilder what you boasted - this is to summarize :) :) Nobody even thought to attack. It’s just that when the Ukrainian BH says that they are illegal, they involuntarily perceive it as delusional delusional delusional delusions ..... Here you are, Sasha, and the reaction to your teachings :)

Original message

Можно я верну в русло темы?:)

Начало:
- эй! Украина!!! Вы работаете не законно и ваш КВЭД- филькина грамота для бестолковых! Пока нет Закона- вы не знаете как и чем работать.....
- а для того, чтобы вы- украинцы стали легитимными ЧД- ищите депутатов и иных влиятельных лиц для того, чтобы "продвинуть" будущий закон вплоть до разрешения ОРД для ЧДД......

Далее следовали примеры как славные костромские ЧД за счёт трудов праведных и недешёвых связей продвигали Закон российский.....но при этом- они же жаловались какой закон получился дрянь.....

Вот и вся тема: Поучать-хвастаться-недоумевать над тем, чем хвастался- это если обобщить:).....Никто и не думал нападать. Просто, когда украинским ЧД говорят, что они вне закона, они поневоле воспринимают это как бредово прибредившийся бредовый бред.....Вот Вам, Саша, и реакция на Ваши поучения:)
Reaction score
Website
www.agan-detective.ru

I ASK PANA WASI DI NI RUGATISA, AND SO
If you swear .... By the way gentlemen, I want to chat in vain, --- it's not for me, I’ll close this topic. And you continue if you are bored, or there is nothing to do.
Yours faithfully!

Original message

пРОШУ ПАНЕ ВАСИ ДИ НИ РУГАТИСЯ, А ТАК
Если браниться.... Кстати господа, хочется поболтать попусту,---это не ко мне я эту тему закрваю. А вы продолжайте если скучно, или делать нечего.
С уважением!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

An excellent grandmaster move ... to agitate the people involved in the Black Sea Championship of Ukraine, provoke ... and into the bushes ... BRAVO!

Original message

Прекрасный гроссмейстерский ход...взбудоражить людей, причастных к ЧД Украины, спровацировать...и в кусты...БРАВО!

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info

Частный детектив. Статский советник. Крым-Москва. said:
An excellent grandmaster move ... to agitate the people involved in the Black Sea Championship of Ukraine, provoke ... and into the bushes ... BRAVO!

Different characters come across:) ...... Denis, I agree with you ...... a great discussion turned out :))))))))) With arguments, moralizing, tips from the “experienced” and “bushes” :) ......

Original message

Частный детектив. Статский советник. Крым-Москва. said:
Прекрасный гроссмейстерский ход...взбудоражить людей, причастных к ЧД Украины, спровацировать...и в кусты...БРАВО!

Разные попадаются характеры:)......Денис, согласен с тобой......великая дискуссия получилась:)))))))))С аргументами, нравоучениями, советами "бывалого" и "кустами":)......
Reaction score
Россия. Оренбургская область. Бузулук +7-922-850-8

In joining the discussion, I want to say that I agree and fully support Roman, Denis and Igor who so passionately took part in it. Just flew in from Turkey, returned from vacation. I rested well. So Turkey is a fertile country as I saw for detective work. After all, which of the detectives "covers" their activities ??? No one. It is enough to position yourself as a detective and that’s it. No credentials needed. As long as Ukraine has no law (as in Turkey), there are no problems. I can only add one case from practice (again in Turkey). In Istanbul, an object of observation caught one detective and filled his face. Conclusion one do not shine and take care of the face. : lol:: lol:: lol:

Original message

Присоединяясь к дискуссии хочу сказать, что согласен и целиком поддерживаю Романа, Дениса и Игоря так горячо принимавших участие в ней. Только что прилетел из Турции, вернулся из отпуска. Отдохнул хорошо. Так вот Турция она благодатная страна как я увидел для детективной деятельности. Ведь кто из детективов "освещает" свою деятельность??? Никто. Достаточно позиционировать себя как детектива и все. Не надо никаких удостоверений. Пока на Украине нет закона (как в Турции) - нет проблем. Могу только добавить один случай из практики (опять же в Турции). В Стамбуле, объект наблюдения поймал одного детектива и набил ему морду. Вывод один не светись и береги морду. :lol: :lol: :lol: