+79214188555

OD AntiDoghanter

Адвокат Киев

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, г.Киев, ул. Маяковского 21, тел. +38 044-
Website
www.LIGADET.com
Avatar is beautiful) Are you on her? Dog-friend of man, I like huskies the most)

Original message
Аватара красивая) Вы на ней? Собака-друг человека, больше всех мне нравятся лайки)

Игорь Эдуардович

Private access level
Reaction score
рига ,латвия моб.тел. +371 29505567е-маил. igorjre
I agree .. I myself do not like people who put on stream the murder of our "brothers" less! But maybe I do not quite understand the Russian realities. We have animal abuse, criminal cases and real sentences. Do harm or kill a dog, it is possible only if it directly, at the moment threatens the life or health of you or your loved ones. In other cases, special municipal services should be in charge of monitoring the population of dogs. (without livelihood)

Original message
Согласен..Я сам не люблю людей,которые поставили на поток убийство наших "братьев"меньших!Но возможно, я не совсем понимаю российских реалий.У нас за жестокое обращение с животными,возбуждают уголовные дела и дают реальные сроки.Нанести вред или убить собаку, можно только в том случае,если она непосредствено, в данный момент угрожает жизни или здоровью Вам или вашим близким.В других случаях,контролем за популяцией собак должны заниматся специальные муниципальные службы.(без живодёрства)

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Адвокат Киев said:
Avatar is beautiful) Are you on her? Dog-friend of man, I like huskies the most)
OK!

Original message
Адвокат Киев said:
Аватара красивая) Вы на ней? Собака-друг человека, больше всех мне нравятся лайки)
Ок!
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Everything is clear of course - we talked about what is bad and good and about the possible benefit of a private detective in this matter (although it is very doubtful and even considering that I see the pluses in it, but these advantages are small and not serious), but let's get back to reality -
1. This is a Private Detectives Forum
- the BHs get to know him, talk about professional activities and topics related to her, work
2. The user Antidoghunter arrived at the forum solely for the purpose of popularizing HIS AND ONLY HIS activities! As BH, I don’t see the reasons for finding and accepting this user to the Forum, since the IMHO Forum, if not for BH, is for people who are interested in this activity. If a person comes who is by no means related to NPV and his interest is exceptional in the development of his personal business, then I am categorically against PR at the expense of us!

Original message
Все конечно ясно - поговорили о том что плохо-хорошо и о возможной выгоде частного детектива в этом деле (хотя сильно сомнительной и даже учитывая то, что я в этом вижу плюсы, но эти плюсы малы и не серьезны), но давайте вернемся к реалии -
1. Это Форум Частных детективов
- на нем ЧД знакомятся, общаются по проф.деятельности и по темам с нею звязанных, работают
2. Пользователь Антидогхантер прибыл на форум исключительно с целью популиризации СВОЕЙ И ТОЛЬКО СВОЕЙ деятельности! Я как ЧД не вижу причин нахождения и принятия этого пользователя на Форум, так как Форум ИМХО если не для ЧД, то для людей которым ИНТЕРЕСНА эта деятельность. Если приходит человек, который ни каким краем не имеет отношения к ЧДД и интерес его исключитеьно в развитии своего личного дела, то я категорически против того чтобы он пиарился за счет нас!

antidoghanter

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
antidogxanter.ucoz.ru
Detective agency. DASC. Ukraine, Russia.
Perhaps you are right in terms of NPV, issues related to the professional activities of detectives are really discussed here.
And in general, I was somewhat surprised that basically the questions for us were not related to the professional point of view of the Black Sea Region, there were no questions about the specifics of investigations into cases involving prosecution of dog hunters, nor were there any recommendations for counteraction.
It is difficult to comment on the commercial benefits of BH from counteracting dog hunters, BH practically do not deal with this problem, in most cases, victims go either to law enforcement agencies, where there are cases of neglect and professionalism, or to animal welfare defenders, who often themselves need protection or are not involved declared activity.
As a result, the victim violates the law, either by himself or by contacting criminal structures of various levels, who are ready to help with the problem in money.
In fact - the majority of people simply don’t realize that they will turn to the black hole.
At the expense of personal affairs and popularization, there are facts of illegal actions containing all the signs of a crime, of course, and the public resonance in the circle of such cases is great.
"then I am categorically opposed to PR at the expense of us!" speculation, this statement, is equivalent if I declare that I am promoting this site by posting an urgent problem on it, which has a consistently high rating among animal welfare advocates and dog hunters, and judging by the letters, the latter are very excited about the participation of BH in the suppression of their activities.
I will not try to argue our presence here anymore, since it was originally planned that we would ask questions in the hope of receiving a qualified professional response, and possibly participating in investigative actions and / or preparing materials for a civil lawsuit.
Well, what decision will be made, this will be.

Original message
Detective agency. DASC. Ukraine, Russia.
Возможно Вы правы в части ЧДД, тут действительно обсуждаются вопросы связанные с профессиональной деятельностью детективов.
И в общем то, я был несколько удивлен, что в основном вопросы к нам, не были связаны с профессиональной точкой зрения ЧД, ни вопросов по специфике расследований дел, связанных с привлечения к ответственности догхантеров, ни рекомендаций противодействия не было.
Коммерческие выгоды ЧД от противодействия догхантерам комментировать сложно, ЧД практически не занимаются данной проблемой, в большинстве случаев, пострадавшие идут либо в правоохранительные органы, где встречаются случаи и халатного отношения и не профессионализма, либо к зоозащитникам, которые часто сами нуждаются в защите или занимаются не заявленной деятельностью.
Как результат, пострадавший нарушает закон, либо сам, либо обратившись к криминальным структурам различных уровней, готовых за деньги помочь в проблеме.
Фактически - люди в своем большинстве, просто не догадываются обратиться к ЧД.
На счет личного дела и популяризации, есть факты противоправных действий содержащих все признаки состава преступления, естественно и общественный резонанс во круг подобных дел велик.
"то я категорически против того чтобы он пиарился за счет нас!" домыслы, данное заявление, равносильно, если я заявлю, что раскручиваю настоящий сайт, за счет размещения на нем актуальной проблемы, имеющий стабильно высокий рейтинг среди зоозащитников и догхантеров, а судя по письмам, последние очень взволнованы возможным участие ЧД в пресечении их деятельности.
Я не стану более пытаться аргументировать нашего присутствия тут, поскольку, изначально планировалось, что вопросы задавать будем мы, в надежде получить квалифицированный ответ профессионала, а возможно и участия в проведении следственных действий и (или) подготовки материалов для предъявления гражданского иска.
Ну а какое решение будет принято, такое и будет.

Патрушев Михаил Владимирович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Glad to welcome you to our forum! Good job you do!
Respectfully,

Original message
Рад приветствовать Вас на нашем форуме! Хорошее дело, которым Вы занимаетесь!
С уважением,

Елена Алмазова

Private access level
Reaction score
In the criminal law of the Russian Federation, ecocide is a crime against the peace and security of mankind, provided for in Article 358 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. Ecocide is the mass destruction of the plant or animal world, the poisoning of the atmosphere or water resources, as well as the commission of other actions that can cause an ecological catastrophe. Crime is punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of 12 to 20 years.

Original message
В уголовном праве Российской Федерации экоцид - преступление против мира и безопасности человечества, предусмотренное статьёй 358 Уголовного кодекса РФ. Экоцидом считается массовое уничтожение растительного или животного мира, отравление атмосферы или водных ресурсов, а также совершение иных действий, способных вызвать экологическую катастрофу. Преступление наказывается лишением свободы на срок от 12 до 20 лет.

Dogmeat

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for necroposting.

I accidentally stumbled upon a topic during a stalking over the network, I decided to register in order to clarify the question regarding the author of the topic and what he (a) represents.

Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) said:
Everything is clear of course - we talked about what is bad and good and about the possible benefit of a private detective in this matter (although it is very doubtful and even considering that I see the pluses in it, but these advantages are small and not serious), but let's get back to reality -
1. This is a Private Detectives Forum
- the BHs get to know him, talk about professional activities and topics related to her, work
2. The user Antidoghunter arrived at the forum solely for the purpose of popularizing HIS AND ONLY HIS activities! As BH, I don’t see the reasons for finding and accepting this user to the Forum, since the IMHO Forum, if not for BH, is for people who are interested in this activity. If a person comes who is by no means related to NPV and his interest is exceptional in the development of his personal business, then I am categorically against PR at the expense of us!

You are completely and completely correct in your assessment. The fact is that the so-called "MOD Antidoghunter" exists exclusively on the Internet and is controlled by one or two people from Samara (at least ip are defined as Samara). All the activity of these people comes down to inept trolling and sucking out their own feats of arms, such as: detaining mythical dozens of doghunters with knives and pistols, beating up a mythical rally of doghunters at the Grushinsky festival (where they generally dragged Grusha from, I probably have no idea the author went there), etc.

A friend simply used your site to promote and possibly search for the same, to put it mildly, not very thinking people, so that later they could add the proud "attracted detectives" to the track record.

You can judge the age of the bouncer yourself. You can’t refer to laws, experience shows that in jurisprudence a person who writes under this nickname is a complete amateur. You already gave an assessment of his (her) statements and ability to conduct a reasoned discussion. Topstarter does not at all relate to detective work, what to do next with it (it) is up to you to decide.

Respectfully,
representative of those doghunters
without power of attorney

Original message
Заранее прошу прощения за некропостинг.

Случайно наткнулся на тему в ходе сталкинга по сети, решил зарегистрироваться, дабы внести ясность в вопрос относительно автора темы и того, что он(а) собой представляет.

Detective agency DASC. Crimea(Ukraine) said:
Все конечно ясно - поговорили о том что плохо-хорошо и о возможной выгоде частного детектива в этом деле (хотя сильно сомнительной и даже учитывая то, что я в этом вижу плюсы, но эти плюсы малы и не серьезны), но давайте вернемся к реалии -
1. Это Форум Частных детективов
- на нем ЧД знакомятся, общаются по проф.деятельности и по темам с нею звязанных, работают
2. Пользователь Антидогхантер прибыл на форум исключительно с целью популиризации СВОЕЙ И ТОЛЬКО СВОЕЙ деятельности! Я как ЧД не вижу причин нахождения и принятия этого пользователя на Форум, так как Форум ИМХО если не для ЧД, то для людей которым ИНТЕРЕСНА эта деятельность. Если приходит человек, который ни каким краем не имеет отношения к ЧДД и интерес его исключитеьно в развитии своего личного дела, то я категорически против того чтобы он пиарился за счет нас!

Вы целиком и полностью правы в оценке. Дело в том, что так называемое "МОД Антидогхантер" существует исключительно на прострах интернета и управляется одним-двумя людьми из Самары (по крайней мере, айпи определяются как самарские). Вся деятельность означенных людей сводится к неумелому троллингу и высасыванию из пальца собственных ратных подвигов, как-то: задержание мифических десятков догхантеров с ножами и пистолетами, избиение мифического слёта догхантеров на Грушинском фестивале (откуда они вообще приплели Грушу, понятия не имею, видимо, просто автор туда ездила) и т.д.

Вашу площадку товарищ использовал попросту для раскрутки и возможного поиска таких же, мягко говоря, недалеко думающих людей, чтоб потом в послужной список вписать гордое "привлекли детективов".

О возрасте хвастуна можете судить сами. На законы можете не ссылаться, опыт показывает, что в юриспруденции человек, пишущий(ая) под этим ником, полнейший дилетант. Оценку его(её) утверждениям и способности вести аргументированную дискуссию вы уже дали. К детективной деятельности топикстартер не относится вообще никак, что с ним(ней) делать далее - решать вам же.

С уважением,
представитель тех самых догхантеров
без доверенности

antidoghanter

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
antidogxanter.ucoz.ru
Dogmeat
Stupid shit ...))
Personally about me, MOD knows or can find out any information if desired.
Also, you are aware that the publication on our or on our friendly resource of information about the positive results of our activities is prohibited.
Now about Pear, if they filled your face there, burned, drowned a car or communicated in a stall - we have nothing to do with it, we honor the laws.
Now about the seized values, we didn’t seize anything and didn’t detain anyone. Assisting the police is a civic duty, not a public initiative.
The fact that a bunch of morons walks the streets armed to the teeth is the police’s job to check what they walk with and whether they have the right to wear it.
Why Samara IP still surprises you is a mystery to many people, they have repeatedly answered this question, in Samara there are also Internet, providers, local networks and even good programmers. What is IP chewed on you and on our resource and on yours.
I answered you here, only because of respect for this site, personally you do not deserve the attention of such attention.

Original message
Dogmeat
Глупый маханький ...))
Лично обо мне, МОД знает или может узнать любую информацию при желании.
Также вы в курсе, что публикация на нашем, либо на дружественном нам ресурсе информации о положительных результатах нашей деятельности - запрещена.
Теперь о Груше, если Вам там набили морду, сожгли-утопили машину или общитали в ларьке - мы тут не причем, законы мы чтим.
Теперь о изъятых ценностях, мы ничего не изымали и никого не задерживали, оказание содействия полиции - гражданский долг, а не общественная инициатива.
То, что кучка придурков ходит по улицам вооруженная до зубов - это забота полиции, проверить с чем они ходят и имеют ли право это носить.
Почему Вас до сих пор удивляет Самарский IP для многих загадка, на этот вопрос вам неоднократно отвечали, в Самаре тоже есть интернет, провайдеры, локальные сети и даже неплохие программисты. Что такое IP разжевывали вам и на нашем ресурсе и на вашем.
Я Вам тут ответил, только из-за уважения к настоящему сайту, лично вы не заслуживаете внимания подобного внимания.

Частный детектив. Владивосток.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Yesaaaaaaaaaaa ......... already ........... !!!!!

The dog lovers here have not yet been biting !!!!!
The trend, however!

Original message
Даааааааааааа......... уж...........!!!!!

Собачники у нас тут еще не грызлись !!!!!
Тенденция, однако !